PDA

View Full Version : Autoed Sweetness Mini Helmet

TyrantsASupremeBeing
02-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Howdy, also got this from my dealer a few years ago b4 he went to the heavenly HOF
Most definately NOT FOR SALE or TRADE

The Tyrant

http://www.freewebs.com/tyrantsnascar/Tyrants%20FB/W%20Payton%20Auto%20Helmet.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/tyrantsnascar/Tyrants%20FB/W%20Payton%20Auto%20Helmet%20COA-medium.jpg

Chuck-17
02-25-2010, 11:37 AM
I really like autoed helmets. I am not a huge bears fan but how can anyone not be a fan of Walter Payton. Great helmet.

TyrantsASupremeBeing
02-25-2010, 12:12 PM
I really like autoed helmets. I am not a huge bears fan but how can anyone not be a fan of Walter Payton. Great helmet.

Howdy, Thanks, any Payton auto is a great collectible no matter what its on

The Tyrant

Jaded
02-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Nice piece, but I would get it authenticated (i.e. PSA, JSA etc.) something looks off to me, not trying to ruin on your parade or anything, I collect Walter Payton memorabilia and I just felt something is a little off

CRJSr9
04-01-2010, 06:30 PM
the (w) looks bad-payton always looped the (w) and it looks like there is a (t) on the end of the payton part he never did that.i would get it certififed.

AllDay28
04-01-2010, 06:46 PM
that auto is a little off, looking at my steiner/WPF auto's, it's the payton that's getting me, might want to throw that one to JSA atleast, couldn't hurt

AllDay28
04-01-2010, 06:47 PM
don't get me wrong, people actually underestimate how many autos payton signed in his time, so it's not rare to find one, he actually went out of his way all the time to sign, i would just personally stick with a reputable COA, paytons foundation, steiner, PSA, JSA

Grid
04-06-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm with everyone else here. I have well over a dozen Payton Auto's, Meet him in person 4 times (I live in Chicago) and search for Payton autos every day. That autograph is fake. The "W" is completely wrong, the alter looks like nothing I have ever seen in an authentic, The P is OK but the ayton is wrong and even the 3 & 4 are wrong. All close, but still not right. Not when he was young, or in his prime or even when he was sick has he signed anything like that.