PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Greene

REDANDGOLDPRIDE
05-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Ok, I've tried him at home and c/o the Packers and gotten my custom back unsigned both times. Does anyone know if I'm not doing something right? I see good returns for other people all the time over on SportsCollectors.net.. even as far as jerseys with inscriptions and stuff, but he refuses to sign for me. I wrote him a nice letter, because I'm a sincere fan.. Does he need a donation or something?

buck1982
05-22-2010, 11:52 PM
At the NFL Combine, he gave the 2 of us asking a talk about ebay and that he will never sign another autograph until someone pays him to sit down and sign. He is tired of people taking advantage and making money off his name...etc... When asked to personalize he made some comment about those selling better. When asked about the mail he laughed and said he keeps everything. Odd guy

Does look like on SCN if you send a decent amount of a donation he will sign.

REDANDGOLDPRIDE
05-23-2010, 01:20 AM
At the NFL Combine, he gave the 2 of us asking a talk about ebay and that he will never sign another autograph until someone pays him to sit down and sign. He is tired of people taking advantage and making money off his name...etc... When asked to personalize he made some comment about those selling better. When asked about the mail he laughed and said he keeps everything. Odd guy

Does look like on SCN if you send a decent amount of a donation he will sign.

Weird. I guess I'll try one final time.. I'm not a paid member of SCN so I can only see the recent successes.. What are people sending.. $10? I really want his auto, and I understand where he's coming from but it'd be nice to put something in there that he'd like a donation or money if he's not signing for free. Thanks for the info by the way, not sure if I would have found that out without you.