PDA

View Full Version : Tony Perez, Cesar Geronimo?

cincyfan
06-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Any ideas how to contact these guys....i know perez is with the marlins, but i havent seen any recent successes from that address....all help is appreciated!

Sawks14
06-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Any ideas how to contact these guys....i know perez is with the marlins, but i havent seen any recent successes from that address....all help is appreciated!

Perez signed a ROMLB and inscribed it HOF 2000 for me last summer if it helps. I sent him a card this past fall and have yet to see anything come of it one way or the other.

cincyfan
06-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Perez signed a ROMLB and inscribed it HOF 2000 for me last summer if it helps. I sent him a card this past fall and have yet to see anything come of it one way or the other.
thanks for the info....out of curiosity, how did you send the ball?

Sawks14
06-08-2010, 11:47 PM
thanks for the info....out of curiosity, how did you send the ball?

lol, in a priority mail envelope with a SASE and a LOR along with a blue BIC. Standard ball ttm template except I favor priority over first class mail.

cincyfan
06-09-2010, 12:29 PM
lol, in a priority mail envelope with a SASE and a LOR along with a blue BIC. Standard ball ttm template except I favor priority over first class mail.

awesome thanks! ive never sent out a ball before, so ill try it your way

indyreds
06-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Best of luck with your mailing! I am 1 out of 3 on requests to Tony Perez c/o Marlins!

jbev44
06-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Not sure if you're in the Cincinnati area, but I'm pretty sure Cesar is doing an IP signing sometime in July.

cincyfan
06-23-2010, 01:04 AM
Not sure if you're in the Cincinnati area, but I'm pretty sure Cesar is doing an IP signing sometime in July.

i live close to the area, just sent you a Pm...do u have any info on the signing?