PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Miller and Lanny Wadkins (Golf)

AutoCentral
07-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Hey guys,
Anyone have the address of Johnny Miller & Lanny Wadkins?

LMK Thanks.

wmhc28413
07-05-2010, 05:01 PM
you could try them both c/o world golf hall of fame...

good luck..

AutoCentral
07-06-2010, 08:11 PM
idk if that will work...I was at the World golf hall of fame like 2 days ago because Im vacationing in Palm Coast around 30 mins from there...Great place but unusual that the players will go there and sign.

lizard-jd
07-06-2010, 08:30 PM
I would try NBC (Golf) for Johnny Miller. He is great if you catch him IP. I got him this year at the Honda Classic (at PGA National) about a 1/2 hour before he went up to the 18th tower to do his TV commentary. I asked him to sign my pairing sheet which he kindly did and then said, "Sorry that I'm not Tiger Woods signing this for you." To which I replied, "Tiger Woods never shot a 63 in the final round of a US Open like you did." He laughed his butt off and then thanked me. See scan below:

AutoCentral
07-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Pretty sick...I need to send Lanny Wadkins some Wake Forest stuff that Curtis Strange signed and I saw all of Johnny Millers stuff at the World Golf Hall of Fame and I want to send him a US Open Flag or something...The Wake Forest stuff if I get Wadkins to sign it, it is going to Arnold Palmer...I hope I could find these addresses some where...I might send to NBC but its not a sure thing because some sports reporting companies dont like you sending to them only one I know that signs well is TNN with Barkley and people like that...

lizard-jd
07-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Pretty sick...I need to send Lanny Wadkins some Wake Forest stuff that Curtis Strange signed and I saw all of Johnny Millers stuff at the World Golf Hall of Fame and I want to send him a US Open Flag or something...The Wake Forest stuff if I get Wadkins to sign it, it is going to Arnold Palmer...I hope I could find these addresses some where...I might send to NBC but its not a sure thing because some sports reporting companies dont like you sending to them only one I know that signs well is TNN with Barkley and people like that...

Found this at another web site:
Johnny Miller
P.O. Box 2260
Napa, CA 94558-0060

Sorry, they didn't have Lanny. Good luck!

wmhc28413
07-07-2010, 02:05 AM
idk if that will work...I was at the World golf hall of fame like 2 days ago because Im vacationing in Palm Coast around 30 mins from there...Great place but unusual that the players will go there and sign.

i dont think the players will go there and sign.. but maybe they will forward mail to the members like most HOF do...

AutoCentral
07-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Maybe...they might forward the mail...I dont know I might try it just to see....