PDA

View Full Version : Dave Stewart

jbev44
07-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Anyone know a good address for Dave Stewart and if he signs?

everythingcollect
08-07-2010, 11:43 PM
hey im not sure of the address on the top of my head but he has a sports agent now you can google it "dave stewart sports agent" you can try to write to him c/o the agency. good luck

mbroadhe
08-08-2010, 12:25 AM
Just don't send him any Phillies or Rangers stuff. A gentleman on another forum took cards for a signing he was doing at a minor league stadium and I sent him a Stewart '86 Donruss Phils card to get signed. He refused to sign it saying that his time in those two organizations weren't good and he won't sign anything affiliated with the Phils or Rangers.

everythingcollect
08-08-2010, 01:18 AM
Great Tip! by any chance have you heard if he signs c/o his sports angency? i have a 1989 world series program and ticket id like to get signed but ive already lost some tickets and dont want to lose anymore and havent seen anything Success wise TTM for him so was just wondering? i was thinking of sending a card with a note in it asking if i were to send those 2 items would he sign and return them i guess its worth a shot the most im out is 2 stamps and a card

shoemajt
08-08-2010, 06:43 AM
I wouldn't send anything unless you see him start to sign. I haven't seen him do anything in years and I wouldn't risk sending that program...I was hoping he would start to sign. I had to break down and buy a certified auto online.

wmhc28413
08-08-2010, 05:30 PM
the last return i can find from stewart was from 08.. so i would save your stamps...