PDA

View Full Version : Wes Welker / Michael Crabtree

bombtrack
07-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Anybody know of an addy for these two players? If so any success to share?

indyreds
07-20-2010, 12:27 AM
Wes Welker has signed ofr me c/o Pats and he does personalize items! That is a cool plus! I have not seen Crabtree successes!

REDANDGOLDPRIDE
07-20-2010, 12:18 PM
I've never seen anything from Crabtree, but he really doesn't strike me as a guy who would answer fan mail.

bombtrack
07-20-2010, 04:11 PM
I went to college with Michael Crabtree. Never thought to get an autograph of any sort at the time...Kind of not a thing to do with a bunch of girls and guys around drinking. Now I wish I would have. But he was a very nice person in college.

buffalobills
07-22-2010, 02:00 AM
ive seen success from welker. ive gotten crabtree i.p and i would say he aint answering any mail.

propete23
09-21-2010, 12:58 PM
holdouts = selfish I would not think he would return his mail. I sent to Michael Robinson (former PSU QB and current 3rd or 4th string RB for niners) and even HE only sent a preprint.

GOod luck, but dont send anything you cant replace

REDANDGOLDPRIDE
09-21-2010, 02:39 PM
holdouts = selfish I would not think he would return his mail. I sent to Michael Robinson (former PSU QB and current 3rd or 4th string RB for niners) and even HE only sent a preprint.

GOod luck, but dont send anything you cant replace

He is selfish, but you can't blame him for not signing TTM.. He'd have an obscene amount of mail daily.

propete23
09-21-2010, 03:37 PM
crabtree may be getting a heck of alot of mail (mainly that catch from the Texas tech vs. tex game) but part of being a professional would be taking care of the fans!

so what is michael robinson's excuse?

bombtrack
09-21-2010, 03:49 PM
He probably doesn't know how to write his own name!

REDANDGOLDPRIDE
09-21-2010, 04:18 PM
crabtree may be getting a heck of alot of mail (mainly that catch from the Texas tech vs. tex game) but part of being a professional would be taking care of the fans!

so what is michael robinson's excuse?

I don't know, he's with Seattle right now. We didn't have a spot for him as a 4th running back, since he's pretty much just an excellent ST'er.