PDA

View Full Version : Whose Auto Should I Get?

RichSlyFox14
07-20-2010, 06:23 PM
I am going to the National in Baltimore in a couple weeks and I still haven't decided whose autograph I am going to get. Please help! I have narrowed it down to this:

Tom Seaver Auto Baseball - $69
Jim Palmer Auto w/inscription Baseball - $54

It has to be one or the other. Please consider all factors when you suggest which one I should get. Any feedback is helpful!

Thanks.

CRJSr9
07-20-2010, 06:48 PM
palmer-cheaper and a 3 time cy young winner,3 time world series champ,first ballet hall of famer.

nubiggestfan70
07-20-2010, 06:52 PM
I agree!

Vegas
07-27-2010, 04:42 PM
I would get the Palmer auto as it is cheaper and comes with an inscription. Baseballs with inscriptions are worth more than baseballs with just the signature. I would get the Palmer and have him inscribe "HOF 90" or something like that.

RichSlyFox14
07-27-2010, 05:37 PM
yeah i would get palmer but he signs much later in the day and i have to go to a party that same day so i'm getting seavers auto then driving back home in time for the party. haha whatever.

Stretch
07-27-2010, 08:34 PM
When Tom is about to sign your ball ask him to inscribe it. It's worth a shot and it's always worked for me at shows even if I passed on paying for it. It's going to be rush, rush, but just stay cool and ask.

There are plenty of things you can get him to inscribe.

CRJSr9
07-27-2010, 11:47 PM
if your going to say haha whatever,then why did you even ask us for our advise?

yeah i would get palmer but he signs much later in the day and i have to go to a party that same day so i'm getting seavers auto then driving back home in time for the party. haha whatever.

RichSlyFox14
07-28-2010, 12:19 PM
if your going to say haha whatever,then why did you even ask us for our advise?
...because i didnt know that i had to go to a party that same day and that palmer was signing much later in the day.