PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Showcase For Sale

tmoneywon
08-01-2010, 12:34 PM
If anyone is buying boxes of showcase LMK many of the online stores are out.

I have a couple. These I repeat are not the ones I have incoming from the group break these are from a case a friend bought who is looking to sell.

PM if interested.

tmoneywon
08-01-2010, 04:28 PM
I will say that online most are sold out, cheapest I saw from a store was 219$ w/ out delivery.
Blowout had them for 245$ plus delivery and they are out (probably not they are probably taking what they got to the National and sell them for 300$ like they did last year)
There's some on ebay that probably could be had for 200-230 a box. That's regular retail.
I got permently banned from blowcards fourms for my critisicm of them fleecing people.

Bottom line is this boxes wholesale at 155$ I can understand the mark up so 200$ i think is reasonable, this "Friend" wants the current value out there so I a not arguing any more with him just said I'd throw it out there is someone wants to buy at that price. I think it's high and too many people getting greedy. Just don't call them on it or you get banned......like I did at blowout cards fourms....lifetime ban for pointing out how they are ripping people off.

In short I know someone selling boxes but his price is too high, not as high as other but I feel it's high if you want to buy at 250$ a box DLVD LMK and I'll get you your boxes.