QB <br />
Brett Favre (if he doesn't play I have 2 decent fall back QBs) <br />
<br />
RB <br />
Steven Jackson <br />
Shonn Greene

OnePimpTiger
08-12-2010, 08:00 AM
The most important thing is that you like it...win or lose, you'll know it was you who made it happen. With that being said, where are your bench RBs? I assume you have some as you said after Spiller you have a decent bench and no bench is decent with 0 RBs on it. I like the starting line-up except for Favre...I don't love it, but I like it. You may be able to swap out Ryan and Young to cover if Favre doesn't come back, but that's just too many questions for me, I'd rather go with a solid option. I love Boldin and I like Crabtree, Bryant, and Spiller. I also like Floyd and Benn too. Benn should be starting, but I have been picking up Mike Williams instead, he's looking to be the Bucs #1. Getting a #1 WR with the 2nd to last pick of a draft (K is always last) is big, even if it is for the Bucs

jayhawks55
08-12-2010, 04:47 PM
no offense but not a good team at all.

mnvikingstwins
08-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Other than Favre, your team is pretty horrible

Umpy9
08-12-2010, 07:20 PM
I'm holdin out hope, I was planning on having the number 4 pick, but wasn't aware that my friends rerandomized on the last day

pw52
08-13-2010, 01:59 PM
I think you team is pretty solid. Favre will come back. Jackson always puts up great rushing numbers. He needs to see in endzone more hopefully. Boldin & Crabtree are great 1/2. I think you do need another RB besides Spiller if you can find one and drop a guy like Golden Tate

Who care about the guys saying your team is weak. I was told the same thing about my team last year and I had Brees, CJ2k, V.Jackson, Welker, & Vernon Davis :confused0024:

bearsfanincltnc
08-13-2010, 03:06 PM
only one disagreement, ryan matthers will win ROY honors, but a solid team, banking on rcs is risky, esp WR's. Dez will be good, but for numbers, thats up in the air! I went with jahvid best as one of my backs, i like matthers but he went drafted, picked best up off waivers, woot!

I have same, raven's D, they will be solid! Matt Ryan will put up some numberss this year, might want to play him over favre. Harvin is up to his old antics with the migranes, so even if favre is back, his favorite WR might be out alot!

StrongMan
08-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Not a very good team IMO either

Umpy9
08-13-2010, 04:48 PM
I think you team is pretty solid. Favre will come back. Jackson always puts up great rushing numbers. He needs to see in endzone more hopefully. Boldin & Crabtree are great 1/2. I think you do need another RB besides Spiller if you can find one and drop a guy like Golden Tate

Who care about the guys saying your team is weak. I was told the same thing about my team last year and I had Brees, CJ2k, V.Jackson, Welker, & Vernon Davis :confused0024:

Yeah it also seems to me the teams that win the whole thing have VERY risky drafts, so I went with a new approach for once

Star_Cards
08-16-2010, 12:38 PM
I don't think that's a perfect draft. Like you said, way too many young guys. football rookies just typically don't come out an dominate. Not a bad team, but you should drop your last two bench players and take some RBs that may be worth a roster spot.

not great, but not bad either