PDA

View Full Version : More race autographs...

dalejr88
08-28-2010, 01:24 AM
I went to the Camping World Truck series race tonight and was able to score some more autographs to go along with my Danica autos yesterday. The big auto today was Kyle Busch. I had him sign my checkered flag that I started getting autos on 2 years ago and a 1/24 scale diecast that I ran to get while my dad held my spot in line. He was signing autographs along with about 12 other truck series drivers. Here are the pictures.....

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/montess2k4/DSC01505.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/montess2k4/DSC01520.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/montess2k4/DSC01521.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/montess2k4/DSC01522.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/montess2k4/DSC01524.jpg

Autographs
Kyle Busch - diecast, flag
Todd Bodine - flag, hero card
Aric Almirola - flag
James Buescher - hero card
Timothy Peters - hero card
Justin Lofton - hero card
Tony Jackson Jr - hero card
Brad Sweet - hero card
Shelby Howard - hero card
Rick Crawford - hero card
Ricky Carmichael - hero card
Jennifer Jo Cobb - hero card

race crazy
08-28-2010, 02:04 AM
sweet!!!!

3dalesrfan3
08-28-2010, 08:24 AM
Awesome!
And I strongly dislike Kyle, but he and his brother have a couple of sweet autographs!

ericmccoy75
08-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Awesome. Wish i had known ya were going there. Would have begged ya to get a flag signed for me too. Would have made it worth your time for sure.

dalejr88
08-28-2010, 10:19 AM
Awesome. Wish i had known ya were going there. Would have begged ya to get a flag signed for me too. Would have made it worth your time for sure.

I would have had no problem doing that for you. I wish I could have helped you out.

dalejr88
08-28-2010, 10:29 AM
Awesome!
And I strongly dislike Kyle, but he and his brother have a couple of sweet autographs!

I really don't care for him either. Especially after actually meeting him. Bad attitude! All because I asked to sign the flag in silver. Lol! And then my dad got more when he asked him to sign the diecast in the silver sharpie we brought. He said "What? My marker isn't good enough?" Lol! I said sorry we didn't see your silver sharpie! Chill out dude!! Yeah so that was by far the worst driver experience to date.

ericmccoy75
08-28-2010, 11:06 AM
I would have had no problem doing that for you. I wish I could have helped you out.its fine. Not like I dont have his auto anyway.:winking0071:

3dalesrfan3
08-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Wow!
Thats bullcrap.
Sounds about as bad a Jeremy's experience meeting Sam Hornish Jr! :sign0020:
At least you took time out to go get an autograph from him, he shouldve been considerate about that!
I dont like a driver who is disrepectful to his fans, or anyone willing to get an auto from them!
And I wouldve thrown the Sharpie at him after he signed it :boxing: :winking0071:

I really don't care for him either. Especially after actually meeting him. Bad attitude! All because I asked to sign the flag in silver. Lol! And then my dad got more when he asked him to sign the diecast in the silver sharpie we brought. He said "What? My marker isn't good enough?" Lol! I said sorry we didn't see your silver sharpie! Chill out dude!! Yeah so that was by far the worst driver experience to date.

dalejr88
08-28-2010, 01:21 PM
Wow!
Thats bullcrap.
Sounds about as bad a Jeremy's experience meeting Sam Hornish Jr! :sign0020:
At least you took time out to go get an autograph from him, he shouldve been considerate about that!
I dont like a driver who is disrepectful to his fans, or anyone willing to get an auto from them!
And I wouldve thrown the Sharpie at him after he signed it :boxing: :winking0071:

Lol! Yeah! Oh well! I got his autograph, so now I don't have to meet that punk again! :boxing:

3dalesrfan3
08-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Thats the spirit! :sign0020:
I actually want to meet him to see how he acts.
I was gonna wear a BK #12 Hat and say, "Good job wrecking Brad at Bristol!" and if he laughed and said, "Thanks" or something like that, Id be like, "I was being sarcastic.......Im a Brad fan......." and give him "the stare" :sign0020:

Lol! Yeah! Oh well! I got his autograph, so now I don't have to meet that punk again! :boxing:

dalejr88
08-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Thats the spirit! :sign0020:
I actually want to meet him to see how he acts.
I was gonna wear a BK #12 Hat and say, "Good job wrecking Brad at Bristol!" and if he laughed and said, "Thanks" or something like that, Id be like, "I was being sarcastic.......Im a Brad fan......." and give him "the stare" :sign0020:

Lol! Thats funny! I got to meet Brad earlier this year when he came to Chicagoland for the cup and nationwide race. He was probably one of the top drivers i have meet. He was really nice! I got him to sign a diecast and my flag. :party0053:

3dalesrfan3
08-28-2010, 02:09 PM
Yeah, he just seems like an all around good guy.
Hell, even if he wasnt my driver, Id still say that!
And I noticed that flag.
That is awesome!
I actually have always wanted to do one like that, but a 3x5 flag is like $30 :rant:
And which diecast did you get, and would you ever let it go? :winking0071:

Lol! Thats funny! I got to meet Brad earlier this year when he came to Chicagoland for the cup and nationwide race. He was probably one of the top drivers i have meet. He was really nice! I got him to sign a diecast and my flag. :party0053:

dalejr88
08-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Yeah, he just seems like an all around good guy.
Hell, even if he wasnt my driver, Id still say that!
And I noticed that flag.
That is awesome!
I actually have always wanted to do one like that, but a 3x5 flag is like $30 :rant:
And which diecast did you get, and would you ever let it go? :winking0071:

I wish I had that flag idea when I started getting autographs, I would have more big names on it. I got my flag off ebay, I don't think I paid that much for it. I got his 2010 1/24 Penske Dodge signed. I can't say I wouldn't part ways with it, but it would have to be a sweet deal for me to do it.

3dalesrfan3
08-28-2010, 02:17 PM
IDK what I could offer?
Really, Im wanting to buy and un-autod 1/24 and meet him in-person and have him sign it, because its more fun! :winking0071:
ATM thats the best I can do.
And I havent gone to a race yet.
But when I do, Im hoping to take quiet a few, but not too many, things to get signed by various drivers.
Im more than likely going to Bristol next year (my home track).
I was wanting to buy just a plain GoodYear NASCAR tire and get it signed by as many as possible.

I wish I had that flag idea when I started getting autographs, I would have more big names on it. I got my flag off ebay, I don't think I paid that much for it. I got his 2010 1/24 Penske Dodge signed. I can't say I wouldn't part ways with it, but it would have to be a sweet deal for me to do it.

dalejr88
08-28-2010, 02:26 PM
IDK what I could offer?
Really, Im wanting to buy and un-autod 1/24 and meet him in-person and have him sign it, because its more fun! :winking0071:
ATM thats the best I can do.
And I havent gone to a race yet.
But when I do, Im hoping to take quiet a few, but not too many, things to get signed by various drivers.
Im more than likely going to Bristol next year (my home track).
I was wanting to buy just a plain GoodYear NASCAR tire and get it signed by as many as possible.

Getting the auto yourself is the fun part. Knowing you got it and got meet him is a good feeling. That tire idea would be sweet! I have one of those two but haven't done anything with it. Lol!

bouncer
08-28-2010, 03:06 PM
sweet pickups.

3dalesrfan3
08-28-2010, 03:06 PM
Willing to sell the tire?

Getting the auto yourself is the fun part. Knowing you got it and got meet him is a good feeling. That tire idea would be sweet! I have one of those two but haven't done anything with it. Lol!

dalejr88
08-29-2010, 04:14 AM
Willing to sell the tire?

Yeah, but shipping would be the killer though.

3dalesrfan3
08-29-2010, 10:01 AM
I was gonna bid on this Earnhardt Tire, and it had shipping for $20.
IDR if it was UPS or USPS?
I guess youd have to go to the post office and ask, "Hey, how can I ship a tire safely?" :sign0020:
I could give you $25 for the tire and the $ to cover shipping, but it might be a little while until I get the $, so I will LYK when I get it :winking0071:

Yeah, but shipping would be the killer though.

dalejr88
08-29-2010, 02:56 PM
I was gonna bid on this Earnhardt Tire, and it had shipping for $20.
IDR if it was UPS or USPS?
I guess youd have to go to the post office and ask, "Hey, how can I ship a tire safely?" :sign0020:
I could give you $25 for the tire and the $ to cover shipping, but it might be a little while until I get the $, so I will LYK when I get it :winking0071:

Ok, well in the mean time I can go and inquire on the shipping on it. My guess is that $20 is a little low. Its not so much the weight, but the bulkiness.

3dalesrfan3
08-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Probably, but just LMK when you find out and we'll work out a deal in a little while :winking0071:

Ok, well in the mean time I can go and inquire on the shipping on it. My guess is that $20 is a little low. Its not so much the weight, but the bulkiness.

mdclapps
09-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Cool! Well....not Kyle lol.

Nice pickups!