PDA

View Full Version : Opinions needed.

heelsfan4life78
09-09-2010, 08:50 PM
My riding lawn mower broke down and i cant fix it so i need to buy a new one. i dont have the $$$ to get a new one so im thinking about selling my UNC Tarheel auto memorbilia collection. I was wondering where you all think i would have the best luck at selling it and how much you think i should ask. here is my bucket with pics of my UNC collection:

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/catfishhunterfan2711/personal%20collection/UNC%20MEMORBILIA%20PC/

CRJSr9
09-09-2010, 10:11 PM
i think ebay.

iowa49erfan
09-09-2010, 10:37 PM
It's hard to say.

You always have the to try selling it here for free, you also have Craigs List for that as well.

Then there is EBAY. That is definitely open to a wide array of people all over the place but you will have additional fees for selling as well as Paypal. I'd definitely try the free market first, if you don't have luck there move it onto EBAY.

heelsfan4life78
09-10-2010, 04:57 AM
yeah i had thought about Craigslist since id be listing in NC area and it would be free and id have to meet the buyer which would keep me from the hassle of shipping it. But ebay has a broader range or buyers!

brosenjill
09-10-2010, 12:14 PM
Have you thought about Lowes and their 0% interest for 12 months. I hate to see collectors sell their collection that they worked so hard for. I go my riding mower for about $1500.

FlyersFan
09-11-2010, 07:04 AM
That sucks that you have to sell such a personal collection, I'd imagine you probably feel like I would if I ever HAD to sell my Dayton Flyers stuff :(. If you ultimately do decide to sell I would be interested in the Rashad McCants signed Sports Illustrated as I am kind of collecting signed SI's now if it was signed with a Sharpie. I'd even be willing to buy it and if you were able to get your mower and still have money left and want it back I'd sell it back to you for the same price, I just hate to see someone have to sell a collection they so obviously hold dear to there heart. LMK...

phrank25
09-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Craigslist