PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any information on this?

noveltygary
10-07-2010, 12:31 PM
What I have is Chicago White Sox Jacket made by Mitchell and Ness. The jacket has leather sleeves with the rest of the jacket being wool. On the left inner pocket are the words 1938 Chicago White Sox Baseball club. My wife picked the jacket up for me a few years ago at an estate auction thinking it was an old Red Sox Jacket. I have been unable to find another of its kind online to get some information on it. I am selling it on Ebay and based my starting price on other White Sox jackets made by Mitchell and Ness. If anyone has any info would be greatly appreciated!

jyosi
10-07-2010, 01:02 PM
I don't know if you've already discovered this, http://www.customthrowbackjerseys.com/products/CLEVELAND-INDIANS-1948-%22Mitchell-%26-Ness%22-Authentic-Wool-Jacket.html?utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_source=googlebase&cvsfa=2326&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=34384349574a. I can't find a Sox, but he has some other teams in the same style. Maybe those prices and information can help you get closer.

noveltygary
10-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Thank you I did not come across that site but it certainly is helpful. I think I am close as I have my buy it now set at $600.00 but reserve set at $200.00. I was just unsure if anyone perhaps had one exactly like it here. I remember 2 years ago i came across one that was selling for 699.99 but of course never book marked the site I found it on lol. I again appreciate your help very much!