PDA

View Full Version : Week 6 WR's - Who would you choose and why?

jiggidy
10-15-2010, 07:15 PM
I am usually pretty confident in setting my own lineup but this week I don't know if I am being stupid sitting my #1 and #2 receivers on the bench.

I start 3 WR's. 10 yds = 1 pt; TD = 6 pts; Fumble Lost = -2 pts. Here is my roster for WR's this week:

Jennings vs MIA
Collie vs WAS
Harvin vs DAL
Britt vs JAC
Royal vs NYJ

The line up I have in right now and the one I am probably going to use on Sunday is Britt, Harvin, and Royal. Here is why:

Collie is dealing with his foot injury and wasn't really part of the offense last week until the last drive. Even if he goes in the game I dont think he will post good stats. Jennings has been struggling all year and Rodgers coming off a concussion I think isn't going to help his case out. Britt has 3 TD's in his last 3 games and plays the Jags so he is in. Harvin lit it up last week and should continue this week with Moss on the opposite side. Although I'm getting sick of the Favre saga. My last spot I picked Royal because the Jets have been getting lit up by Slot receivers. Revis and Cromartie should lock down Lloyd and Gaffney leaving a lot of targets for Royal.

Thats my opinion. Lets hear yours. Thanks.

ToySoldierz
10-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Collie vs WAS
Harvin vs DAL
Britt vs JAC

Phenomenal TJ
10-16-2010, 08:56 AM
Britt, Harvin and Jennings would be my picks.

Like you said, Collie's hurting, and I wouldn't be too eager to start any receivers against the Jets secondary to be honest. Though, you're not in a great WR dilemma either, lol, the thing about Britt is that he doesn't seem too focused, and Tennessee's offense this year has consisted of running CJ into the ground, figuring the law of averages states that he'll break something big sooner or later. It's obvious that Fisher doesn't trust Vince Young to throw the ball.

Any decent ones sitting in FA?

jiggidy
10-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the opinions. The only person in free agency I would think about picking up is Nate Burleson.

I am going with the lineup in my original post since all the fantasy sites and people I talk to have mixed opinions. I went to random.org and did a randomizer 3 times on all of the names and Harvin, Britt, and Royal were the top 3. It must be a sign so I'm going to roll with it and hope for the best.