View Full Version : Antoine Winfield's game used cleats today~

10-18-2010, 02:29 AM
Got Winfields game cleats from today. I have chatted with him the last couple of years and became close with alot of the guys from the Vikings! CMB....got his cleats from todays Dallas Cowboys game...thanks Antoine!!

10-18-2010, 02:39 AM
damn nice bro.. how do u talk with them?? email?

10-18-2010, 02:44 AM
Nooo...I have been going to training camp for 7 years now..and I usually make alot of games threw the year...most of the my stuff..and I mean ALOT is not even on my bucket just cuz I am too lazy to post lol....but anyways Winfield..I have partied with him two years in a row up in Mankato at a bar...then I go to games and he remembers me..we talk a bit before he heads out...so before today I actually asked him for something..and he delivered..hell of a guy!! Kobe4MVP actually went to school with Antoine!

10-18-2010, 02:54 AM
thats cool .. i played high school against Kliensasser and went to a couple camps with him, my high school coach was his best friend in college and i havent taken the time to try and reach himand get something but i think its time i try

10-18-2010, 03:00 AM
i went to Garfield high school with winfield my freashman year-then my sophomore year i transferred and i went to Coventry high school and i graduated with james harrison of the steelers.

10-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Wow..that is awesome you guys all went to school with them people!

Only guy I was kind of close to was Kyle Orton..he graduated with my sister!