PDA

View Full Version : Antoine Winfield's game used cleats today~

RedSox006
10-18-2010, 02:29 AM
Got Winfields game cleats from today. I have chatted with him the last couple of years and became close with alot of the guys from the Vikings! CMB....got his cleats from todays Dallas Cowboys game...thanks Antoine!!

Macken
10-18-2010, 02:39 AM
damn nice bro.. how do u talk with them?? email?

RedSox006
10-18-2010, 02:44 AM
Nooo...I have been going to training camp for 7 years now..and I usually make alot of games threw the year...most of the my stuff..and I mean ALOT is not even on my bucket just cuz I am too lazy to post lol....but anyways Winfield..I have partied with him two years in a row up in Mankato at a bar...then I go to games and he remembers me..we talk a bit before he heads out...so before today I actually asked him for something..and he delivered..hell of a guy!! Kobe4MVP actually went to school with Antoine!

Macken
10-18-2010, 02:54 AM
thats cool .. i played high school against Kliensasser and went to a couple camps with him, my high school coach was his best friend in college and i havent taken the time to try and reach himand get something but i think its time i try

CRJSr9
10-18-2010, 03:00 AM
i went to Garfield high school with winfield my freashman year-then my sophomore year i transferred and i went to Coventry high school and i graduated with james harrison of the steelers.

RedSox006
10-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Wow..that is awesome you guys all went to school with them people!

Only guy I was kind of close to was Kyle Orton..he graduated with my sister!