PDA

View Full Version : Any current WWE wrestlers that sign?

mnvikingstwins
10-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Does anyone know of any current WWE wrestlers that sign autos TTM, and what address to use?

SESports
10-23-2010, 09:30 AM
If you write to the WWE, using the address/email on the WWE site, addressed to the wrestler you want, they will usually send you an autographed 8X10. I have done this, MANY times, since the 80's and Vince has never let me down, yet.

https://secure.wwe.com/forms/help/superstar.php

mnvikingstwins
10-23-2010, 11:33 AM
If you write to the WWE, using the address/email on the WWE site, addressed to the wrestler you want, they will usually send you an autographed 8X10. I have done this, MANY times, since the 80's and Vince has never let me down, yet.

So just fill in your name + email + wrestler, then write what you'd normally write on an index card plus your address, and that's all you need? Do all the wrestlers sign, or the mid card ones minus Cena, Taker, Orton, etc.

mnvikingstwins
10-23-2010, 06:02 PM

I think so far I'll send to Bourne, Punk, Orton, Edge, HHH, Barrett, Sheamus, Hart Dynasty; which ones of them have signed before that you know of, and what do you write as the message?

SESports
10-23-2010, 06:52 PM
Just be honest. Tell them you're a fan and were hoping to get an autograph. I've gotten most of mine by writing and sending a SASE to the WWE headquarters. Email is a bit more spotty, but I have gotten a few. The big guns are better via postal mail with SASE.

I've gotten Taker, Ray Mysterio, Cena and alot of the older guys, like Slaughter, Doink, Beefcake, etc through the mail, while they were active wrestlers.

mnvikingstwins
10-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Just be honest. Tell them you're a fan and were hoping to get an autograph. I've gotten most of mine by writing and sending a SASE to the WWE headquarters. Email is a bit more spotty, but I have gotten a few. The big guns are better via postal mail with SASE.

I've gotten Taker, Ray Mysterio, Cena and alot of the older guys, like Slaughter, Doink, Beefcake, etc through the mail, while they were active wrestlers.

OK, I don't have too many cards or 8/10s to send, if you do email do you just include your address at the end of the message, or what?

SESports
10-26-2010, 11:01 AM
You don't need to send any cards or photos. WWE will send you an 8x10 auto'd with just a letter and SASE.

Yes, just include the address in the email.

mnvikingstwins
10-26-2010, 05:45 PM
Who have you gotten via email?

mnvikingstwins
10-29-2010, 06:43 PM
Anyone know who else signs via email?

TheHeel
11-03-2010, 06:29 PM
I have had no luck sending c/o of wwe. I sent around 10 requests in August to mid carders and no response.

driddle4
01-09-2011, 12:45 PM
I have had no luck sending c/o of wwe. I sent around 10 requests in August to mid carders and no response.

i havent sent to WWE before, but im sure like anything else, just be patient...they are always on the road...