PDA

View Full Version : 85 Bears auto'd football

Ymesss
11-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Hey guys, my Uncle (Brian Baschnagel) played for the bears from 76-85, so my family ended up with 5 or 6 autographed footballs that were signed at the super bowl from the entire 85 bears team. Anywho now to the point, The ball I am currently in possession of isnt in the best of shape. It hasnt been handled much, but air has been lost in it, alot of the autographs are faded, and such.

Im looking for a place where I can get this ball touched up to make it as appealing as possible, without affecting the autographs and such. I understand a faded autograph is faded, yada yada, but the ball could use cleaned and aired up, maybe new seals in the ball to hold air if that wouldnt affect the value.

Is there any place I could send it that could to this service for me?

Ymesss
11-07-2010, 09:24 PM
No ideas?

tigerlover
11-08-2010, 03:37 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I got a few footballs signed and they are not doing so well either. The one I do have that looks nice was signed in silver, but it doesn't hold air either. I just pump it up with a regular pump once in a while though. For something like that though maybe you should take it to an antique shop and they could get you in touch with the right type of people. Would you post a picture of it?