PDA

View Full Version : Something a little different...

3dalesrfan3
11-10-2010, 06:40 PM
I was searching through eBay, and noticed a hat.
I REALLY like this hat!
So, I made an offer, and got it for a little more than half of what he wanted for it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=140475370050&si=7I7QZGw4cbTv5nwyIjEtkwGvSvs%253D&viewitem=

:party0048:

Is it rare that a signed HAT has a hologram?
Im not sure, but either way, this is one of my favorite new adds!
Thanks for looking!
Stephen

:party0053:

mdclapps
11-10-2010, 06:57 PM
I was thinking about getting that too.

I remember in 2008, they were in the Dale Jr Online Store, auto'd with the hologram for like $20 or something. That's a really rare piece there!

3dalesrfan3
11-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Id say w/ shipping included, it would be about $35.
But, Brad was then an up-and-coming driver, and now he's a Champion, so I feel like I got it for a great price!
And thanks for telling me more about it! :winking0071:

I was thinking about getting that too.

I remember in 2008, they were in the Dale Jr Online Store, auto'd with the hologram for like $20 or something. That's a really rare piece there!

Biggums7
11-10-2010, 07:14 PM
ya the hologram makes it worth more. when he drove for jr motorsports any item he signed @ signings or for press pass got that hologram. dale jr's stuff also has the hologram.

mdclapps
11-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Yeah, and they sold out FAST! I mean like 4 days, they were gone then.

Again, a really cool piece there!

Id say w/ shipping included, it would be about $35.
But, Brad was then an up-and-coming driver, and now he's a Champion, so I feel like I got it for a great price!
And thanks for telling me more about it! :winking0071:

3dalesrfan3
11-10-2010, 07:20 PM
I knew he had them on Press Pass cards for when he drove for JRM, and some diecasts, but I didnt know they did it for anything else lol.
And I dont think they do it at signings?
Never seen them do it anyway.
And Ive seen a couple of Dale Jr. signed hoods (full size) that had the holograms.

ya the hologram makes it worth more. when he drove for jr motorsports any item he signed @ signings or for press pass got that hologram. dale jr's stuff also has the hologram.

Biggums7
11-10-2010, 07:23 PM
I knew he had them on Press Pass cards for when he drove for JRM, and some diecasts, but I didnt know they did it for anything else lol.
And I dont think they do it at signings?
Never seen them do it anyway.
And Ive seen a couple of Dale Jr. signed hoods (full size) that had the holograms.

they only would do the holograms @ signings if brad had his PR there. when i met jeff gordon in 08 @ his signing he does every year in daytona, his PR wasnt there so they didnt put any holograms on the items but in 07 his was there and they put holograms on most of the things he signed.

3dalesrfan3
11-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Awesome!
I wish I could get more signed stuff w/ the hologram.
I love the hologram autos :smokin:

they only would do the holograms @ signings if brad had his PR there. when i met jeff gordon in 08 @ his signing he does every year in daytona, his PR wasnt there so they didnt put any holograms on the items but in 07 his was there and they put holograms on most of the things he signed.