PDA

View Full Version : Griffey TTM

tampacannon
11-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Anyone have a correct addy for Griffey Jr? If so, does he even sign TTM? Does his father sign TTM? Thanks...

bball15fan
11-24-2010, 09:28 AM
Junior deffinitly doesn't sign through the mail, and I havent hear anything from his dad. I got him at a show a couple weeks ago...and he didn't seem too happy to be there either.

tampacannon
11-24-2010, 10:08 AM
That sucks. Still would like an address if anyone has it.

BigRedMachine
12-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Ken Griffey Sr is the batting coach for the Dayton Dragons single A team. I have tried him there several times with no luck. I had to get him at a show as well. The address is on their site if you want to try it but don't send anything you can't live without.

On rare occasion he may sign in person but not very likely. He's a tough one to get and the only time I've seen him sign is when he's getting paid.

haterhurter414
12-05-2010, 09:26 PM
i have a ud autograph card i got from a pack years ago if any1 is interested in griffy sr lmk

indyreds
12-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Seriously very few people who reach the level of fame that JR has, would even think of trying to sign TTM requests. The highest guy on the all time HR list that I have seen sign for free TTM in the last few years was Jim Thome. Should you be after Reds greats there are a few who TTM. Tony Perez c/o ST for Marlins is a good shot. Hal Morris is great.