PDA

View Full Version : Bloodrabbit's contest corner

bloodrabbit
12-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Bloodrabbit's contest corner - approved by Singledaddyof2

Hello hockey fans! I've been granted permission to hold a little trivia contest once in a while and thought tonight would be an ideal night to start! This will be an impromptu contest, and in the future will pop up randomly. Here are the basics:

-First one to post the answer in reply to the thread wins.

-Prize will be determined by the winner. He or she will name a team and will be sent a jersey, auto or serial #'d card of said team. In the event I have nothing at the moment from that team, The winner can pick 2 more teams and will recieve something from that team instead. Hockey only since it's all I have :)

-Anyone on the boards can play, SCF staff included.

-Question will be posted at 9pm MT tonight.

Please note, this is a non-rich member sponsored contest simply because I enjoy being active in the communities I belong to. The prize will likely be modestly priced, but is a prize none the less. :)

Good Luck SCF Members! :cheer2:

whatagoalie43
12-08-2010, 09:03 PM
so do i win :sign0020:

bloodrabbit
12-08-2010, 11:00 PM
WoW, HUGE turnout. Oh well let's get it going. :)

Movie Question:

In what early 80's movie was there a character named " Jay Jay Broadway "?

lansdowneflyer
12-08-2010, 11:06 PM
WoW, HUGE turnout. Oh well let's get it going. :)

Movie Question:

In what early 80's movie was there a character named " Jay Jay Broadway "?

Mazes and monsters? wait that was jay jay brockway

bloodrabbit
12-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Lans you're right...and you're right!!! Sorry I just went to edit it and I have a winner even though I spelled it wrong lol. What's you team my friend? :) You'll get 2 cards because of my spelling incompetence hahaha. Oh mailing info as well, but you can pm me that.

:cheer2:

bloodrabbit
12-09-2010, 01:09 AM
Lans is the winner, and your prizes aer on the way. Here's what to expect. I thought penguins were rare for me, Canucks are really low :) Hope the florida is acceptable. Enjoy and let me know when they arrive.

The stictchings is 31/99 , just got cut off when it was scanned and The scanner isn't hooked up to rescan at the moment Lans.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa205/unseenservant/Traded/img222.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa205/unseenservant/Traded/img018-1.jpg

camr14
12-13-2010, 07:00 AM
do one tonight Im interested!

Thanks!

bloodrabbit
12-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Hard to do them in one night due to the fact that I have to go though a few steps to get it posted, but I will let you know when the next one is up :)

lansdowneflyer
12-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Got the cards, Thanks for the awesome contest!

BrokenHalo
01-20-2011, 11:45 PM
Would love to see another one of these come around - I love trivia.. but missed this contest the first time around!