PDA

View Full Version : mini Football helmets

Riggs
12-29-2010, 06:13 PM
was thinking of expanding my autograph collection to include some mini helmets. First question is, where is a good cheap place to buy them? see them on different web-sites for around $25 + shipping. Is there a more affordable place to buy them? ebay has some but again, there going for around $25 + with shipping & the sellers that you make a FAIR best offer to, let the offer expire & i think those items are located in korea also. the shipping looks like it takes awhile thats why im guessing over seas.

any help with this is much appreciated.

blkdodge
12-30-2010, 12:17 PM
https://www.scorehere.com/products/list/source/leftsidenav/sport_league/Football-NFL/category/Helmets/subcategory/Mini_Helmets

Create an account with them and they are 16.99 a helmet. Spend over $20 on riddell products and they give you free shipping. This is the best I have found, it is not to bad with the free shipping. Hope this helps, Brian

Riggs
12-30-2010, 01:52 PM
perfect thank you. I spent $21.82 for 2 last night, a piece with free shipping so i didnt do to bad. Next time, i'll go to that site to save alittle extra.

Thanks a ton man...

Vegas
01-05-2011, 05:54 PM
I am a big fan of getting the football mini-helmets signed. They cost a lot less than full sized helments and take up a lot less room. Plus you can display them in the original boxes and they look great.