PDA

View Full Version : Sports Address Lists

Gridiron63
01-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Has anyone tried or have this lists? i.e. Meislemans, Etc?
Thinking about purchasing just the football one, but looking for some feedback before I Do.:confused0024:

LakersMC
01-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Meiselman is pretty much a standard. A lot of people rely on them. And he has a policy that if you get a RTS, he'll do the research to get you a new address. How much TTM are you going to do? If you are going to do a lot, I recommend it. If you are going to do a little, you can probably find the same information the internet, etc. I bought the basketball list a few years back. But I do just as well now doing the research myself on the internet.

Gridiron63
01-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Yes, I plan on doing quite a bit, I did a post on needing some oakland raider addy's, those are my primary, however they are not the only ones. I am still trying to figure how to tell if it's auto pen, ghost writer, etc........ thanks for the info. From my research, I don't think it would be a bad one time investment and I will share address's here.

smootzilla
01-13-2011, 12:32 PM
i have meiselsmans ultimate list and its really a great thing to have. while you can search for addresses using the internet its nothing like haveing an up to date list where you can just search for a players name. i highly reccomend getting it. you wont be disappointed