PDA

View Full Version : Minor leagues rock

Miggy24
01-22-2011, 11:53 PM
It was silverhawks at Loons in Midland its just single A but I still like getting autos,anyways me and my two friends were waiting out this really long rain delay that in the end lasted roughly 2-3 hours before the game was called off. We were just wandering around the stadium when we see the entire Silverhawks bench is full of players for some reason (its like 1 hour into the delay) so we run up and ask for the autos and the whole team just passed the ball and the pen down and signed all 3 baseballs. Then some player came running back from the clubhouse with a sandwitch and asked if we wanted one,I said no lol.They also yelled to the lady behind us to take her top off,it was pretty fun.
Also in one game I got 2 hr balls.lol.

cyberer
01-24-2011, 03:09 AM
LOL thats awesome. I go to a lot of minor league games, and generally find the players to be much cooler. Never THAT cool though. I think it's because I go to AAA games a lot, and at that level they always have former major league veterans telling the young players what to do and what not to do.

SteakNchop
01-24-2011, 04:06 AM
I have a different experience with minor leaguers. I find them to be guys that are always pretty angry, mostly because they are in the minors not the majors. College players on the otherhand are the best.

howiek
01-24-2011, 10:30 PM
I have a different experience with minor leaguers. I find them to be guys that are always pretty angry, mostly because they are in the minors not the majors. College players on the otherhand are the best.
Minor Leaguers always pretty angry? Where do you go to see minor league games? Your states prison league?
The only issues I've ever had getting auto's in he minors are from coaches and maybe a big league doing rehab.
I do alot of Atlantic league games and some of those guys are former big leaguers who just won't give up on playing. Some of those guys get annoyed when they see the same guys asking for auto's day after day and I don't blame them.
I love it when i see some kid ask a player to sign 8 plus cards.