PDA

View Full Version : idea/ sugestion

jeffgordon
01-31-2011, 10:30 PM
I have an idea/ sugestion: I want to start off that I enjoy looking at everyones collection, I think they are all great! I am greatfull to be part of the super collector family. My idea is that maybe there should be different levels of Super Collectors. If the critera stays the same alot more people will become super collector, not that it would be a bad thing. I think there should be different tiers/levels, up to maybe a Ultimate collector. Ultimate collectors would have the most strick critera needed. Including must having at least 1 or more game used equipment. For player collections you must have 50 or more autographs. For team collections must have 100 or more autographs. (Maybe) must be a VIP member of this website? Have so many trade on this website. And so on. Ultimate collectors are those that are sports fanatics with what they collect, not that super collectors arn't. Ultimate Collectors should be elite, the best of the best.
I am trying to improve my collection everyday if possible and I enjoy showing it off.

iowa49erfan
01-31-2011, 11:01 PM
When the criteria was made we had to make it so that everyone had a chance. Memorabilia isn't the same as card collecting, it's a lot more time consuming as well as expensive.

We thought of all scenarios when we went through it to make it obtainable for more people rather than making it only available for a very select few. It gives more people an opportunity to become a SC if we have the rules at a medium range instead of a high range.

I think that what we have set up for rules is fair, we still have people that cannot reach these numbers and obvious ones that well surpass it.

We can always have a thread to show off collections, that's a route to have other people that cannot reach the SC status and still have an opportunity to show their goodies off.

jeffgordon
02-01-2011, 12:13 AM
fair enough, thank you very much.