PDA

View Full Version : What to do? What to send?

Alex8330
02-03-2011, 12:13 AM
I am new to the TTM autos... What is the best way to get autos in return? Send return postage and envelopes? Whats all the little things I need to know? Thanks guy, I appreciate the help from this website! It's a great one!

Oxxon
02-03-2011, 02:42 AM
To get anything back you must send a SASE with the correct postage. Also include a letter requesting the auto. Be nice when asking. My letters are short, sweet and to the point.

Good luck!

Indian71
02-03-2011, 07:11 AM
And hand write the letters, it makes them more personal.

Oxxon
02-03-2011, 01:44 PM
And hand write the letters, it makes them more personal.

I agree only if you have excellent penmanship. My kindergarten teacher rolls over in her grave every time I write.

propete23
02-10-2011, 09:22 AM
check out the sticky thread which explains the whole situation. There are some great tutorials on how to send baseballs, big items, and even just cards. I usually just send a card to them, and maybe if I would like them to sign something larger, ask them in the letter if they will sign something like a ball, or 8x10. Many times, they will write back saying heck yea I will sign whatever you send. Bigger names may send you a price sheet for items, but if you like a lesser player (especially one who is retired) you can get anything signed you want.

Good luck, and welcome!