PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Silva

tampacannon
02-15-2011, 07:43 AM
Looking for a good addy on Anderson Silva. I searched here but didn't find much. I have a nice card I would like to get signed. Thanks guys...

tampacannon
02-18-2011, 10:27 AM
So just in case anyone else cares or is looking I did contact his gym directly and they sent this back...I will put addy in ttm manager....

Please send the picture you would like signed, a self-addressed stamped envelope (with enough postage to get it back to you) and which fighter you would like to sign the picture. Send to: TOUGH MEDIA, INC. 341 E. Alondra Blvd., Gardena, CA 90248 attn: Alyce Stenzel. Please keep in mind, that our athletes are in the middle of training for their upcoming fights and it may take weeks or months to get your item back to you. We have no control of the time-table since most ofour guys do live outside of the United States. Thank you for understanding.

mpact316
03-17-2011, 10:54 PM
nice!!..thanks for the info..been trying to get anderson for a while..might try some other Black House Team Fighters too..

tampacannon
05-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Just an update...did get my card returned signed! Looks nice! Wish it was a little more legible but still a great return!
http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww208/tampacannon/Signed%20Memorabilia/Other%20signed%20memorabilia/d6d6f55f.jpg

anthonypettis622
05-24-2011, 08:08 AM
lol you're complaining about his autograph? i waited 90 minutes in line to meet him and al i got was an A S. Be happy you got that.

tampacannon
05-24-2011, 08:45 AM
I am happy I got it. Thats why I said "great return"! If your unhappy then maybe you should send to the address "I" put in the ttm database. Thanks for the post and hope u get a return as well.