PDA

View Full Version : Eddie 2's Success Thread

Eddie_2
02-19-2011, 12:56 AM
I've been into the hobby for quite sometime (since I was little) but I took a major hiatus for the last few years and I'm just getting back into sending out TTMs. I'll post all my success, and please feel free to ask ANY questions. Thanks for looking at the thread!

Note: All success in this thread will go right into the database.

Eddie_2
02-19-2011, 12:58 AM
Robert Parish 3/3. Ten day turnaround (sent on 2/16/11). Very happy about this return, and glad Mr. Parish was nice to send my three cards back signed. Updated the database..used address listed.

Eddie_2
02-19-2011, 12:59 AM
Dirk Nowitzki signed 1/1 Upper Deck Card c/o Dallas Mavericks
14 days (not counting Sundays)

Amazing success. Very happy about this return! Updated the database and used address listed.

Riggs
02-19-2011, 09:49 AM
Congrats & great start... Love to see some pics of your successes..

Oxxon
02-20-2011, 04:50 AM
Congrats, yes, we like pics.

Eddie_2
02-20-2011, 12:57 PM
Sorry guys about the pics. I don't have any scanner to properly document the autographs on here and I don’t have a digital camera (my brother has one but he lives almost an hour away from me.) I’m looking into getting a cheap scanner though, so I can show other people my success. At the current time though, I just wanted to post the success so other people on here know who is signing.

- Eddie

Eddie_2
02-20-2011, 01:00 PM
Larry Bowa 2/2 on 8x10s IP.

Larry was nice enough to do a free signing at CBP on Saturday morning and my father and I went to get some 8x10 signed. It was a really nice time, very windy out though. I had to bring some extra protection for the photos.

Eddie_2
02-22-2011, 04:45 PM
Some nice success today. Got back three total, two from ST and one from a retired football player in the HOF.

- Nyjer Morgan c/o Nationals ST. 1/1 in blue sharpie (10 days - not counting Sunday or Pres Day)

- Koji Uehara c/o Orioles ST. 1/1 in blue sharpie (10 days - not counting Sunday or Pres Day)

- Warren Moon...2/2 in black sharpie. (15 days - not counting Sundays or Pres Day)

Extremely happy about all these returns, very much so Koji because I've tired hard IP to get him and also at FanFest but he wasn't there the last two seasons due to living in Japan. I finally got him!! Very happy about this! Hopefully more keep coming in!

Eddie_2
02-23-2011, 10:00 PM
First Hockey TTM Success...

John LeClair...1/1 in black sharpie 1993 Topps. Only took 2 days!! Fastest TTM to date for me!

Note: I know Mr. LeClair is an amazing signer but two days is crazy fast. Very happy with this success!

Eddie_2
02-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Today Brought…

Chad Lewis 3/1….only took one week (7 days) (technically six days if you don’t count Pres Day). Mr. Lewis also gave me two other cards and one card was personalized out to me. Very happy with this success and Mr. Lewis was very nice to give me two other cards. All the cards had his number #89 inscribed.

Eddie_2
02-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Two TTMs today...

- Pat Neshek 2/1...in 12 days c/o Twins ST. Pat signed my card and inscribed his number, he also gave me a card from his playing days with the Rock Cats. Very nice success from an amazing TTM signer.

- Gus Frerotte 1/1...in 8 days c/o home. Gus signed my card for me and inscribed his number. Very quick success and happy about this return.

Updated the database and also added Gus' addy.

Eddie_2
03-01-2011, 03:51 PM
No mail today....

but I did get around to making a video on Youtube to show off all the autographs posted here. Enjoy. Feel free to comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3v1dkjfBTg

Eddie_2
03-05-2011, 01:52 AM
Nothing since Neshek and Gus.....I hoping some on my ST come back soon. I'm just going to have to wait it out and see what plays out. I thought for sure I would get Vladdy back this week...no luck. I'm praying I didn't miss that window...

Eddie_2
03-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Don Wakamatsu - 1/1 c/o Blue Jays ST....9 days

Still no Vlad....

Eddie_2
03-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Fan pack success today on 3/7/11

Milwaukee Brewers:
Brewers folder, DVD, magnetic schedule, random baseball cards, 5 stickers, luggage tag, brewers beads

Updated the database.

Eddie_2
03-08-2011, 02:07 PM
One TTM today....

Matt Carle...1/1 c/o Flyers....only took 5 days. Very fast turnaround. Inscribed his number on that card. Black sharpie.

Nice return.

Updating the database.

Eddie_2
03-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Also...still no Vlad today. I'm starting to think something may have went wrong, so I sent out another one today. Hopefully I at least get one back...

Eddie_2
03-09-2011, 10:47 PM
No mail today...but I did get an e-mail reply from Vince Papale today and I sent him an e-mail about four-five weeks ago, so I'm really happy about that.

cfagent0
03-10-2011, 01:11 AM
No mail today...but I did get an e-mail reply from Vince Papale today and I sent him an e-mail about four-five weeks ago, so I'm really happy about that.

Same with me. Really cool. Did you send back?

Eddie_2
03-10-2011, 01:19 AM
Same with me. Really cool. Did you send back?

No, I didn't send back. Did you? I would bet he probably gets a lot of e-mail. I was throwing it out there that I got a reply back today, because I wanted to see if anyone else did. Because after awhile some e-mails can become lost in your inbox. I would like to bet, that Mr. Papale probably went over all his e-mails today. It was a nice surprise today, personally I thought my e-mail was gone.

Eddie_2
03-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Finally got some mail....

Aaron Hill c/o Blue Jays ST...1/1....23 days. Aaron signed in black sharpie, and the sig looks great. I'm glad this finally came back and I'm glad I didn't get the Vlad treatment.

Brandon Snyder c/o Orioles ST....1/1.....25 days. Brandon signed in blue sharpie, and the sig looks amazing on the 2011 Topps card. The only bad part was the card got beat to hell in the mail and the two corners are really bent, but I don't care because I got my card back with the auto.

So happy about some of these TTMs success today. I was starting to slump.

Will be updating the database!

Eddie_2
03-13-2011, 05:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsMcEyh1MdA

Here's my new video of all my new TTMs. You can see the cards in the video. Thanks guys.

Eddie_2
03-15-2011, 04:02 PM
One TTM today... HOF MOJO!

Rick Barry....2/2....took 7 days. Signed my card and index card. Personalized both and the sigs look great. Sent $5 donation to his church.

Eddie_2
03-16-2011, 10:34 PM
No mail today...

I swear that Vlad mail is never coming back....;-(

Eddie_2
03-18-2011, 02:15 PM
Two TTMs today:

Vlad....1/1....c/o Orioles ST....9 days. This was the second one I sent to Vlad and it was under a different name and addy. My dad called me and told me I got it. I'm still puzzled what happen to the first one I sent out, but I'm just so happy that I was able to finally get Vlad after trying to get him all spring.

Ed Hochuli...first ever e-mail success. Sent e-mail March 8th...personally replied in about three hours and talked a little and told me he would be sending out an auto. Came today...3/18, very nice color photo. Thanks Mr. Hochuli!

Eddie_2
03-20-2011, 03:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqpQOr40lcc&feature=channel_video_title

Here my newest video. New autos are shown! Thanks for watching!

Eddie_2
03-23-2011, 02:29 PM
One TTM today...

Rod Brind'Amour...1/1 (took only one week). Black sharpie. Very nice return.

Updated the database!

Eddie_2
03-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Another TTM today...

HOF MOJO!

Stan "The Man" Musial - sent signed post-card. Did not sign card...took 15 days. Very very great success from one of baseball's best players of all time.

3/7-3/24

Amazing success!

Eddie_2
03-26-2011, 01:58 AM
Quite a few success today....

Ray Lankford - signed 2/2 in 44 days. Signed in black sharpie. c/o home

Juan Samuel - signed 1/1 in 34 days c/o Phillies ST. Signed in black sharpie.

E-mail success:

David Akers - signed a very nice photo in black sharpie and inscribed "God Bless". Sent e-mail March 8th and did not get no reply back, until I got photo today...3/25. Very happy about this one!

Fan pack success:

The Chicago Cubs...sent a sticker, a Geovany Soto oversized card, pocket schedule, and a note written by a Wrigley Field Ambassador.

Eddie_2
03-30-2011, 12:30 AM
Here is my newest video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyKf6nTLrIY

Eddie_2
03-30-2011, 12:32 AM
I went to the Phillies/Bucs game tonight at CBP.

I got some nice IP success from Bob Boone (2x), Darren Daulton (2x), and Tommy Greene (2x).

Eddie_2
03-31-2011, 04:39 PM
Three TTMs returns today...

Jeremy Guthrie - c/o O's ST. Took 48 days and signed in black sharpie and personalized. Also did not seal down envelope and let envelope wide open. Very surprised card didn’t fall out or get stolen. Either way a nice ST success.

Herm Edwards – c/o home. Took 13 days and singed in black sharpie. His graph is really small but I’m happy to get this one back for the Eagles PC.

E-mail success:

Vince Papale – sent e-mail on 2/8/11 and got back a personal reply from Mr. Papale on 3/9/11..said in e-mail he would send out an autograph. Came today 3/31/11. Total time took 49 days. A nice success from a great person!

Eddie_2
04-06-2011, 02:21 AM
Here are my two newest videos and showing off the graphs I posted about....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnBAMeuxFrs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp75uf8oYyY

Eddie_2
04-16-2011, 01:43 AM
John LeClair..2/2...3 days. Black sharpie and inscribed number. Sent again because I need him to sign Flyers cards for the PC.

Eddie_2
04-19-2011, 01:35 AM
Ken Ryan...1/1 in 5 days. 1997 Fleer. Also included a nice note about his book. I'm happy about this return because he gave me a very nice graph and included a cool note about his book, that I'll probably check out.

I also went to the Orioles/Twins game tonight and got three alumni autographs from Joe Durham, Tim Nordbrook, and Chris Hoiles. Monday and Thursday are O's alumni autographs nights, so I got in line and pick these autos up for my Orioles PC.

I also got there super early and stood by the first base side trying out my luck to get some current Orioles graphs. It was the first time I was graphing on the first base side since 1998 or 1999 at the Vet. Needless to say I remember why I stopped doing this! lol.

A lot of dealer type people and then a lot of johnny come lates showed up when the players came out...since the O's have a seven game losing streak going, the players didn't seem too happy. Roberts, Vlad, Fox, Andino, Jones, Markakis all passed us but Derrek Lee came over and signed some graphs....but I didn't get him and nobody over the age of 14 got him. He completely avoided all the older people and only signed for all the little kids that were standing in the alse. I had my card right next to his hand and he just passed me over...three times....ugh. I'm not mad about it cause he signed for all the little kids and they should always be #1 over others but it stinks that he didn't sign one thing for someone older. Oh well...it is what it is.

Eddie_2
04-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Vince Papale...1/1. The weird thing is he already sent me an auto about a two weeks ago. So I don't understand why he sent me another...? With e-mails....are you suppose to contact the person back and told them you recieved it? Either way, I actually like this one better than the other one I got. Wrote out my name and everything!

Eddie_2
04-21-2011, 03:01 PM
2 TTMs today in the mail...

Vance Worley...1/1 in 8 days c/o Iron Pigs. Signed in black sharpie and also inscribed his number #49. Really great graph on Topps Heritage.

Koji Uehara....2/2 in 14 days c/o Orioles. Singed both in blue sharpie and inscribed his number #19. Really great graphs on Allen & Ginter 2010.

Eddie_2
04-30-2011, 01:40 AM
2 TTMs on 4/29/11...

David Segui c/o home addy...1/1...in 15 days.

Delwyn Young c/o Iron Pigs...1/1 in 7 days. Signed in black sharpie.

Eddie_2
04-30-2011, 01:41 AM
Some videos I forgot to post...my TTM success are shown!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMFh0nuE8xk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih_I9Tr7Yqk

Eddie_2
04-30-2011, 05:07 PM
Jamie Moyer...1/1...in 25 days...c/o ESPN.

Eddie_2
05-02-2011, 03:01 PM
2 TTMs back in today...May started off pretty good!

One ST here and both were out 50+ days.

Curtis Granderson...1/1 sent c/o ST. Didn't sign card but signed this really cool custom card. Took 55 days! Very nice success from a great player!

Ray Allen....sent c/o his foundation. Didn't get the card I sent signed nor did I recieve the usual signed photo he sends out. I recieved a custom card that I believe is a pre-print. Shame, I waitied a long time on this card too. Over 54 days, but I did get a reply and SOMETHING back, so I will consider this a success from one of the biggest names in the NBA.

Eddie_2
05-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Tony Dungy...1/0. Mr. Dungy sent me an 8x10 signed photo, an amazing amazing success via e-mail! Only 7 days!

Eddie_2
05-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Jerry Sloan...1/1 in 23 days. Signed in blue sharpie and also personalized to me. Very happy with this nice success!

Eddie_2
05-07-2011, 01:52 AM
2 TTMs

Luis Gonzalez...1/1 in 1 month. Signed in black sharpie. Amazing success from the man who beat Mo in the 2001 WS.

Bobby Bowden...1/1 in 15 days. Also personalized to me. Great success.

Updated the database!

Eddie_2
05-08-2011, 11:28 PM
New video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuaqolbIFKQ

Eddie_2
05-25-2011, 02:10 AM
ZERO mailday since Gonzo and Bowden...and that was almost 3 weeks ago! Not looking good in the TTM area right now.

I did get two IP success today at the Phillies/Reds game (5/24/11).

- Brandon Phillips 1/1 on an Upper Deck 2007. Got him down the third base line three minutes before the game. My stupid sharpie started to die though, so while I got a great success the graph ink is a little lite. Still a great success though.

- Chris Heisey 1/1 on an Topps 2011 Reds Team Card. Super nice dude...signed the entire section down the third base line before the game.

I was pretty happy about these graphs...seeing as how I haven't gotten any IP graphs in a long time. Was fun!

Eddie_2
06-05-2011, 02:11 AM
Forgot to post this video...sorry guys!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q5kGlPLoH8

Eddie_2
06-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Two TTM returns....(spoiler: both pre-prints!)

Roy Halladay...0/1. My Hail Mary ST TTM that I thought I would try and test out. Got back the regular pre-print along with a cool letter from the Doc about too many requests. Took 118 days. Not shocking, but I really like the letter.

Elvis Andrus....0/1. Sent a pre-print. Somewhat surprised about this...guess we missed the window since the Rangers went to the WS last season. No biggie. Took 106 days.

At least I'm getting something back now....lol

Also got my Phillies ALS fez tixs in the mail...super pumped about that.

Eddie_2
06-06-2011, 03:55 PM
One TTM...

Von Hayes...1/1 in 21 days. Sent c/o Camden Riversharks.

Eddie_2
06-08-2011, 01:46 AM
As I posted about the Dodgers/Phillies yesterday and asked who signed...I had some amazing amazing success at the game tonight.

I got at the park early today...around 5:40PM. I didn't do my usual pre-game routine that I usually do with my brother. I went right to the concourse area and was seeing who was signing. Ted Lilly was signing graphs but I didn't have any of his cards, but after awhile I figure I would get my ticket signed. As I was walking down, another player came over and was signing for three people. I couldn't tell who it was. I got closer and noticed it was Clayton Kershaw. I almost couldn't believe it and went right over to Kershaw. He signed my 2011 Topps mini-card "Champions of Games and Sports" it came out amazing on blue sharpie. Right after me he signed two more and masses and masses of people started running down and Kershaw signed one more and bailed. Talk about dumb luck...I got super lucky here. Right place at the right time for sure.

Next Andre Either came out along with most of the starting lineup. I was trying to get Jerry Sands but he seemed like he was in a bad mood and he didn't sign. Next Kemp came out and Kemp is the #1 guy I wanted since I have him on my fantasy team for the last two seasons. Either signed a lot of graphs, but he signed away from me and down three sections. I didn't want to leave my spot and I figure Dre would work his way down, but he didn't. He signed only for the one section with Dodgers fans and didn't come down the line. No biggie, I was still waiting on Kemp.

Kemp didn't go in during the NA, and the game was starting soon. Kemp did the exact same thing as Andre. Went to the section three down from me...this time I didn't wait, because I noticed the time was running out. I quickly went down the other sections and when I got there Kemp was around all little kids with Dodgers gear. There were three kids behind me, and they asked me if they could go ahead of me and use my blue sharpie. I said, of course since kids always go first which I told them. Kemp seemed to noticed I did this and signed for all the kids I let get ahead of me. He then was getting ready to go, when I said "Don't forget me Matt! Your a beast and on my fantasy squad! Can I please have your graph." He took my card and hooked me up with a sweet graph on an 2010 Bowman Platinum. It was so f'n cool.

I landed probably the two best players on the Dodgers...Kemp and Kershaw. Truly an amazing night and something I won't forget.

phillykid15
06-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Great job man! Too bad you missed out on Ethier, but that's awesome that you got Kemp and Kershaw, probably the 2 best players on the team.

Eddie_2
06-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the comment!

One TTM in yesterday....

Chris Perez...1/1 in 23 days. Nice success from a good closer. Signed in blue sharpie.

Eddie_2
06-17-2011, 02:21 PM
Forgot to post this yesterday...One TTM.

Scott Moore...1/1 in 1 month c/o Iowa Cubs

Eddie_2
06-19-2011, 05:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zoQjQjzO1w

Forgot to post this enjoy...

Eddie_2
06-23-2011, 03:38 PM
Just got my tickets in today for the Orioles private signing for season tix holders on 6/25. I'm really looking forward to this, I'm hoping to get Vlad on ROMLB and then we get in early so hopefully I can try to graph the Reds and get Votto.

Eddie_2
06-23-2011, 09:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKCK167DaY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EOPHESy9fk

Two newest videos, showing off the Phillies phes autographs and Scott Moore in the other. I was sick while making these...sorry for the coughing.

Eddie_2
06-26-2011, 02:21 AM
Just got my tickets in today for the Orioles private signing for season tix holders on 6/25. I'm really looking forward to this, I'm hoping to get Vlad on ROMLB and then we get in early so hopefully I can try to graph the Reds and get Votto.

Well tonight at the Orioles vs. Reds game was simply one of the best graphing nights I’ve ever had in a long time. It was easily better than my last game at the Phillies Phes (I did land some nice graphs though!).

Tonight the Orioles were hosting their private season ticket holder only autograph session, plus it was Buck Showalter bobblehead night! Being that I’m an Orioles fan and love collecting Orioles autographs, I looked more into the event. I got a bargain for the auto tickets, 4 for $25. I actually had one left over ticket, but everyone at the Yard tonight had tickets already so I had a free extra. It was amazing!! The O’s really treat their season ticket holders right. They had the entire team there for free aside from Brain Matusz (who was pitching that night and wasn’t able to sign). The number one person on list to get was Vladimir Guerrero! I got him already TTM, but I wanted to get him IP. I got in line and after a good wait, I landed Vladdy. My only beef of the night before I continue was that Mike Gonzales didn’t show up to the autograph session. He is without question the worse Oriole and maybe one of the worse pitchers in the league…and the fact that he stiffed the fans and didn’t even show up to his autograph session was pretty terrible. He wasn’t sick either because he came into the game tonight…dude can’t face the fans, I guess.

Before I continue you pretty much had 1 hour to get all the players you wanted….it was first come/first serve. I was lucky in that my dad wanted to come and help me with my autographs so he went to the less popular stations to help me out…it was really great he did that because I spent about 35-40 minutes getting Vlad….along with Felix Pie and Koji Uehara. After the Vlad station I tried getting Guthrie/Hardy/Luke Scott/Berkin but it was around 4:20 and the stations all close at 4:30. I thought we might be grandfather in…but Hardy, Scott, and Berkin left the station for BP. Berkin I had no idea…he’s a pen pitcher. However the man that is Jeremy Guthrie stuck around after the time ran out and finished up all the people who were waiting! Guts is seriously the man…he waited for all of us and made sure everyone had an autograph who waited in line. Dude is super class…shame the darn O’s can’t get him any decent run support!!

So to recap I got during the session…

- Vladimir Guerrero (2x)…. ROMLB (sweet spot) and 2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps Card

Note: Some weird dealer told me Vlad never signs on the sweet spot and he went before me and Vlad signed under the ball (dealer got super ™™™™™™), I gave him my ball and asked really nicely to sign the sweet spot and Vladdy gave me a look and signed the sweet spot!

- Guthrie – (1x) 2009 Topps [inscribed #]

- Derrek Lee – (1x) 2010 Topps Opening Day [inscribed #]

- Mark Reynolds – (1x) 2010 Upper Deck

- Adam Jones – (1x) 2010 Topps

Note: Funny story with AJ. My dad got this one and he told me that some dealer wanted AJ to sign right on the sweet spot and was really demanding about it and AJ asked for the dude’s name and apparently the guy told him his name and AJ personalized the ball. My dad then told me the dude was cursing all over the place when he walked away because he said the ball was “worthless and nobody would buy it”. Personalizing graphs rule!

- Kevin Gregg – (1x) 2011 Topps

- Felix Pie – (2x) 2011 Topps and 2010 Upper Deck Bio card (cycle card)

- Koji Uehara – (2x) 2011 Topps Opening Day and 2009 O-Pee-Chee [inscribed #]

- Robert Andino – Signed the Orioles Player Postcard

- Zach Britton - Signed the Orioles Player Postcard

- Clay Rapada - Signed the Orioles Player Postcard

- Chris Jakubauskas - Signed the Orioles Player Postcard

Real quick…because the is really getting long…I also graphed the Reds because I was in the ballpark super early. I got Chris Heisey again on an updated 2011 Topps and I also got NL MVP Joey Votto…TWICE!

I could tell more stories about getting Votto and Heisey but it’s a long story and this post is long enough.

17 total graphs! EPIC EPIC NIGHT!

Note: I compared the Vladdy IPs and the TTM I got back before the season...and they are quite similar...Koji is the same.....as well as Guthrie. Just thought I share that as well.

REDANDGOLDPRIDE
06-26-2011, 02:30 AM
Awesome haul, good for you.

Eddie_2
06-26-2011, 02:33 AM
Thanks man! I posted another thread on the main page about it because there were A LOT of people there and I'm curious if anyone from here went other than me. Want to get more opinions on setup, graphs, and other good stuff.

loki1230
06-26-2011, 04:09 AM
:party0053:

That is an epic night man, good job getting all those autos. Funny how players know who to take care of and who to scum out because they're rude jerks like that dealer with Adam Jones.

Eddie_2
06-26-2011, 06:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiejUXHiNuI

Here's the video on the IP mojos!

Eddie_2
07-02-2011, 01:18 AM
1 TTM success on 6/1/11

Virgil Trucks....5/2. I sent a small donation for his church and he signed both of my index cards and added inscriptions on them. Also gave me two personal autographed cards. Also wrote me a small note, and answered my three questions I asked him.

I really liked this success...probably one of my favorites success in recents months.

Eddie_2
07-05-2011, 04:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bwCNsdFfo

Trucks TTM with Q&A

Eddie_2
07-05-2011, 04:19 PM
One TTM today after two days of no mail...

Joe Nathan...1/1 c/o the Twins in 3 months. I thought this one might not be coming back, was also a nice surprise because the SASE wasn't postmarked.

Eddie_2
07-07-2011, 03:57 PM
One TTM today:

Mickey Morandini..1/1 in 8 days c/o Williamsports Crosscutters. Nice success for the Phillies PC.

Will update the database with new addy.

Eddie_2
07-13-2011, 11:50 PM
One TTM today:

Eric Valent...1/1 in 7 days. Former Phillies first round pick and current scout. Pretty fast return!

Updating the database!

Eddie_2
07-13-2011, 11:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFLf5MktwxY

New video with the Joe Nathan auto and MM auto. Sorry about this video being long!

Eddie_2
07-14-2011, 02:12 PM
One TTM today...

Gregg Olson 1/1 c/o home in 16 days. Nice success from an Oriole Wall of Famer. Updating the database!

Eddie_2
07-18-2011, 08:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAIo2vqckog

Matt Moore TTM shown.

Eddie_2
07-18-2011, 08:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqEWApMN7Zw

Olson and Valent autos.

Eddie_2
07-21-2011, 03:53 PM
One TTM:

George Sherrill...1/1 in 4 months. Signed a 2009 Upper Deck but the sharpie he used must have been old, cause the graph bubbled some. Still a nice success from a former Oriole All Star.

Eddie_2
07-23-2011, 01:50 AM
1 TTM:

Reid Brignac...1/1 in 67 days. Very nice graph on 2011 Topps...inscribed his number 15 too. Thanks Reid!! Updating the database!

Eddie_2
07-25-2011, 03:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCJ1PDh-fxY

Newest video.

Eddie_2
07-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Ryan Church...2/2 c/o home addy. Nice success and glad to finally get something in after sending out quite a few TTMs.

phillykid15
07-28-2011, 04:05 PM
Nice success man.

Eddie_2
08-01-2011, 03:49 PM
One TTM:

David Bell....1/1 c/o CA Mudcats. Only took four days, so it was a very fast return. Updating the database as well!

phillykid15
08-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Haha, David Bell brings back some memories from the 06 Phillies. Nice success.

Eddie_2
08-06-2011, 02:57 AM
One TTM:

Bobby Shantz...2/1 in 3 DAYS!! Awesome success! Signed my index card and loaded it up with inscriptions and also included his own card signed and inscribed. Also answered my three questions. Will post video soon to show questions and graphs.

Eddie_2
08-06-2011, 02:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1mr92GWogQ

Eddie_2
08-11-2011, 08:07 PM
One TTM:

Pat Combs..1/1 c/o home in 33 days. Personalized to me and also inscribed a Bible verse. John 14:6. Updating the database!

Eddie_2
08-11-2011, 08:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obr7mLeB_Wc

Recent video. Thanks for watching!

harley2001
08-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Nice adds. Shantz is & always a great signer & if you ever get the chance to meet him do it!

Eddie_2
08-17-2011, 01:47 AM
One TTM:

Kevin Hickey...1/1 c/o home in 7 days. Nice success from a former Oriole. Donruss 90'. Updating the database!

Eddie_2
08-17-2011, 01:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKyxtivA4mw

No sound, but I show the Pat Combs TTM auto.

Eddie_2
08-18-2011, 03:10 PM
One TTM:

HOF Mojo

Jim Bunning...1/1 c/o home in 24 days. Signed in blue sharpie and postmarked from Cincinnatt OH. No idea why, but a very nice success from the Phillie HOFer. TY Mr. Bunning! Updating the database!

phillykid15
08-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Nice success man!

Payton85
08-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Cincinnati is right on the border of Kentucky.

Eddie_2
08-18-2011, 10:14 PM
Cincinnati is right on the border of Kentucky.

Man I feel like a dope. Jeez. :sign0020:

Eddie_2
08-19-2011, 03:21 PM
One TTM:

Art Mahaffey...1/1 c/o home in 10 days. Signed an index card for me, but did not answer my three questions I asked him about his playing days, not sure why, but still a nice Phillies PC success! Updating the database!

Eddie_2
08-19-2011, 03:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KHb27SM3BM

New video with Bunning/Hickey success.

Eddie_2
08-21-2011, 09:21 PM
Some amazing pickups from Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CycFwWBQIDA

Eddie_2
08-21-2011, 10:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaLf45DrpFs

Recent video with Art auto.

Eddie_2
08-22-2011, 03:42 PM
One TTM:

Ricky Jordan...1/1 in 13 days c/o home addy. Blue sharpie on a 1990 Score. Great success from a former Phillie and member of the 1993 team. TY Mr. Jordan!!

Updating the database.

Eddie_2
08-27-2011, 01:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NolFiea7cqk

Newest video.

Eddie_2
08-27-2011, 01:53 AM
One TTM:

Long Mojo Wait...177 days!!

Jeremy Roenick...1/1 c/o business/home? in 177 days! Sent all the way back on March 2nd. Super happy to see this one come back! Great success from a great player!

Postmaked from San Diego...and updating the database!

Eddie_2
08-27-2011, 08:26 PM
JR return video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G--oOCYvA3A

phillykid15
08-27-2011, 10:22 PM
I'm not a big hockey guy, but that's a great success man!

Eddie_2
08-28-2011, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the comment, phillykid15! Yup I was really shocked to see that request comeback after all the time, plus I thought it was something else since it was postmarked out of San Diego, CA.

Eddie_2
08-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Two Great TTM returns today:

Mike Leake...1/1 c/o Reds in 7 days!! Seven days for a major league player!? Crazy! He signed in blue sharpie and also personalized to me, "Edward". Good success from a good young pitcher!

Cory Luebke...1/1 c/o Padres in 20 days. Really exicited about this return because this kid is a great young stud and I didn't see any success from him so I was rolling the dice here. Signed 1/1 in blue sharpie...looks great on the 2011 Topps RC.

Great mail day today!

Eddie_2
08-30-2011, 03:24 PM
One Success today:

Mike Eruzione c/o e-mail in 3 days. Amazing success via e-mail. Sent a nice signed photo with "80 Gold" inscribed.

Eddie_2
08-31-2011, 01:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh9Skmgtt4o

Newest success!

Eddie_2
08-31-2011, 11:56 PM
Two More TTM Success:

(Great week thus far!)

Jeff Reardon...1/1 c/o home in 9 days. Signed in blue sharpie and the sig looks great. 9 days and an awesome signer to the TTM community.

Andy Ashby....2/2 c/o home in 8 days. Signed two cards (one Topps and one Chrome) the chrome card came out amazing. I did my prep work, but it just came out perfect. Amazing success and excellent autograph.

Eddie_2
09-03-2011, 12:51 AM
One TTM:

John Russell...1/1 in 109 days! Signed in blue sharpie on a 2008 Topps. I thought this one might have been lost, but I was happy to see it come back! Updating the database!

Eddie_2
09-03-2011, 12:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yUlIar9OqA

No talking in this video, I had sound issues to I looped a song. Shows the Ashby and Reardon! Thanks for watching guys!

Eddie_2
09-04-2011, 12:50 AM
One TTM:

Dallas Clark...2/2 in TEN DAYS! Awesome success from one of the best TEs in the NFL.

phillykid15
09-04-2011, 01:15 AM
Nice success man! A lot of people have been getting Clark in lately, I'm gonna have to send to him soon. A lot of the Colts have been pretty good with signing lately

Eddie_2
09-04-2011, 01:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJO6s5gFark

Clark success right here.

phillykid15: Agree man. The Colts have been so great with signing unlike some other teams. I was shocked though with how fast Clark came back. Thanks for commenting man.

Eddie_2
09-11-2011, 02:20 AM
One TTM: (one this whole week)

John Beck..1/1 in 12 days c/o Redskins. Black sharpie. Nice success from a good QB who should be starting. Updated the database and added the address.

Eddie_2
09-11-2011, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LZ8JjEoWzs

Beck success

Eddie_2
09-12-2011, 05:26 PM
One TTM:

Heath Bell...1/1 c/o Padres in 34 days. Signed a 2011 Topps Opening Day in blue shaprie. Also updated the database.

size17shoes
09-13-2011, 05:02 AM
congrats on the dallas clark..he's one of my favorites

SLNoble13
09-13-2011, 09:05 AM
Congrats on the pick up!

Eddie_2
09-13-2011, 04:07 PM
Four TTMs Today!!

- Andy Sonnanstine...1/1 c/o Rays in 82 days. I thought this one might be gone because I sent it two days before he got sent down, but Andy was called back up in September. Signed in black sharpie on 2007 Bowman Heritage.

- Jim Poole...1/1 c/o home in 7 days. Very quick return from the former Oriole and Phillie. Signed in black sharpie on a 1992 Fleer.

- Mariano Duncan...1/1 c/o TN Smokies in 61 days. I didn't think this one was coming back because the minor league season is over, but it did come back! Signed in blue sharpie on a 1993 Leaf. Nice success from a awesome former Phillie and member of 1993 team.

- Johnny Yong Bosch...4/4 c/o PO box addy. Signed four photos for me and also inscribed some of them with the characters he voiced. Great non -sports TTM success for me.

Updating the database with new addys and success.

SLNoble13
09-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Yeah I got Andy a about 2 weeks ago and I too thought mine was a goner. Glad he is catching up his mail.

Great job on the pick ups!

Eddie_2
09-15-2011, 11:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg_YDQqLkoQ&NR=1

Eddie_2
09-16-2011, 09:02 PM
Well I had a lot of nice luck today!! First off, I was able to get off from work because I asked my friend to fill in for me today. He came through for me and got me off from work. Awesome! :smokin:

Next I asked my brother if he could come with me to the event since he's also a big fan of Philly sports and he had McCoy on his fantasy team for the last two seasons. We got their early at 4:00PM on the mark and ONLY five people were ahead of us.:confused0024:

Since this was an hour before the event started, I was a little surprised but I also remembered how the event wasn’t advertised at all, and I myself only found out because I was on this board late at night and Erik posted about the event going down. Well time passed and it was 5:00PM and still there were ONLY 50-60 people in line!!:party0053:

It was insane how few people where there but we were informed by a spokesperson from FM that McCoy would be running late because of traffic and he should arrive at 5:30PM. No big deal at all, to be honest if you’re not from the area, the traffic can be a nightmare especially on Friday and Monday with the Blvd and ticket lights.

Shady came at 5:20PM and rolled up in his sweet ride. He signed first for some of the workers and for a couple of cops that were watching over the small crowd. I heard from the ticket guy that was handing out passes that 200 people would be guaranteed autographs and he said he had about 120 left. Wow. Also there were a ton of PAL kids there and they all got autographs and each one got a photo with Shady. It took about 15 minutes for all this to go down, but it was really awesome of Shady to take a photo with all the PAL kids.

McCoy was the man. Flat out the man. He was so down to earth and was talking with all the fans that were there. Let me also say though there were a TON of dealers there (I average that out of the 75 people in line 45 were dealers). You could just tell who the fans where and who the dealers where, and it was funny because one dealer came up with this really expense gold football to get signed and he had out a video recorder out and was filming all during Shady signing…Shady didn’t seem too happy about that, can’t say I blame him though.

When my turn came up, I went with my brother and Shady was super cool. Asked us how we were doing, and how long we waited. My brother was talking about how he’s a fantasy beast and McCoy got a huge kick out of that. He was laughing about it and wanted to know my brother's entire team. He then asked what we all wanted signed, so I asked if he could sign a couple of my cards since the line was small, and he said whatever you got I’ll sign. He signed in total for the two of us a mini helmet which came out PERFECT, three trading cards (one bubbled pretty good, but no biggie), and one 8x10. So five autographs for two people and for free. Just flat out awesome and amazing. :party0053:

He also gave my brother a fist bump because he was wearing his old rookie jersey of #29. Shady is just an awesome dude.

A HUGE thank you to all the guys here on SCF for posting about this event. It was really hush-hush and you could tell because under 120 people where there to get graphs. Thanks guys, BIG time. I'll post a video later showing the graphs.

- Eddie

buffalobills
09-17-2011, 12:13 AM
Thats awesome bro! congrats on the great experiance. I find it sort of wierd and sad at the time that it seems as if though there are just way to many dealers out in Philly.

Eddie_2
09-17-2011, 02:47 AM
Thats awesome bro! congrats on the great experiance. I find it sort of wierd and sad at the time that it seems as if though there are just way to many dealers out in Philly.

Trust me its A LOT. You can also ask Erik (cyberer). A lot of fans in Philly love having autographs of their favorite players and with the success of all four teams these dealers are making quite a living off these players as stepping stones. They have their own network too, just like we have ours with sharing TTM info and address. While I was in line, the dealers behind me called other dealers to come over. What are you going to do though?
:confused0024:

Eddie_2
09-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Two TTMs:

- Jameson Taillon...1/1 c/o West Virginia Power but postmarked from Houston, TX in 25 days. Awesome success and exremely happy to get this one back. Blue sharpie.

- Jose Tabata 0/1 c/o Pirates Charities. Got my letter back along with my card and donation and fourm letter saying only Walker and Clint are on the program. Thought this would be coming soon, no biggie since I got back my card.

Eddie_2
09-17-2011, 04:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVNpBQxs8tw

Newest success.

Shady IP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzBoby1GE_s

phillykid15
09-17-2011, 05:32 PM
That explains why a lot of people who sent a donation and their item to McCutchen haven't gotten it back, sorry about that. Nice Taillon success though, he's a great prospect.

You may want to try to send to Tabata c/o Pittsburgh Pirates and not c/o their charity. I have seen some successes from Tabata c/o the Pirates.

Eddie_2
09-19-2011, 04:03 PM
One TTM:

Chuck Estrada...2/2 in 6 days c/o home. Signed a 1964 Topps and IC. Sig looks a little shaky but good. Updating the database.

Eddie_2
09-20-2011, 02:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2PzAS21dJE

Eddie_2
09-20-2011, 03:07 PM
Two TTMs:

- Orlando Hudson...2/2 c/o Padres in 25 days. Signed 2010 Topps 206 and a 2011 Heritage. Blue sharpie

- Clay Dalrymple...3/3 c/o home in 7 days. Included a $5 donation and signed a 1964 Topps, and 2 IC. Inscribed on the IC "Edward - Thanks for the nice letter. Best Wishes".

Eddie_2
09-21-2011, 03:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkcDYTudn0

Eddie_2
09-29-2011, 08:19 PM
My computer crashed so I've been away from here and other card sites. Really sucks cause I love reading what TTMs people are getting back and all that good stuff. I went to the DRC signing last Wednesday at Sports A in Jersey. Here's my quick review and what I got signed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nXgmkZlG1A

Eddie_2
09-29-2011, 09:05 PM
Past couple of TTMs that I've gotten since I last posted on here. (Sorry some of these have been in for a couple of days but because of computer issues, I could not post on here)

- Antonio Alfonseca...2/2 in 57 days. I thought this one might have been long gone but I'm glad it came back. Signed in black sharpie and the one card bubbled a little. Nice success though from the former Phillie from the 2007 team.

- Phil Bradley...1/1 in 13 days. Signed 1/1 in a regular pen on a Topp 1988. Autograph came out terrible and I have no idea why he didn't use a sharpie or a sharpie pen. Still, at least I got something back and he read my letter.

- Jim Bunning...1/1 in 14 days. Signed in blue sharpie and inscribed "HOF 96" as requested. Came out awesome on this new Topps Tribute card. TY Mr. Bunning! Awesome person and awesome MOJO!

- Jacob Tamme...2/2 in 16 days. Signed two football cards (Topps and Upper Deck) both came out great and signed in blue sharpie and inscribed his number. TY Mr. Tamme!

- Anthony Armstrong...3/2 in 7 days. Signed both my 2011 Score Cards and made them out to me. Also wrote me an awesome personal note thanking me for writing and supporting him. Awesome guy and great success! TY Mr. Armstrong! (One of my favorite returns because of the personal touch.)

- Jason Motte...1/1 in 10 days. Signed a 2008 Upper Deck in a thin sharpie pen, looks pretty good and inscribed his number. Nice success..TY Mr. Motte!

- Buck Showalter...1/1 in 10 days. Signed a pocket schedule from the 2011 season. Fast return in only 10 days. TY Mr. Showalter!!

- James Earl Jones...2/2 in 38 days. DID NOT SIGN the photos I sent him and the following message was inside a new letterhead with my address; "Other autographs done prefrably (done in pen on the top)...(now typed) "Thank you for your autograph request for James Earl Jones. Unfortunately, he will be unable to fulfill any such requests until approximately APRIL of 2012. Please resend your item(s) around that time." However two other photos were enclosed signed...they are legit and are not PP or ghost.

phillykid15
09-29-2011, 11:24 PM
Nice stuff man!

Eddie_2
10-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Four TTMs
(since the last update)

- Teemu Selanne...2/1 in 184 days! Thought this one was LONG gone but it came back after 184 days. Also included another card that I didn't send...a 1996 Topps with the Winnipeg Jets. No idea where that came from, but a nice bonus after waiting 184 days.

- Zach Miller....1/1 in 14 days. Signed a 2011 Score in blue sharpie and inscribed his number. Awesome success.

- Shaun Hill.....1/1 in 11 days. Signed a 2011 score in black sharpie and inscribed his number. Awesome success.

- Justin Masterson..2/2 in 75 days. Signed a 2010 and 2011 Topps in blue sharpie and inscribed a bible verse and number. Thought this one might have been gone, but awesome success.

Eddie_2
10-18-2011, 08:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfsivhHnAKw

Eddie_2
10-18-2011, 08:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQbUzjZzXGQ

MSUspartans
10-18-2011, 08:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQbUzjZzXGQ

Wow! That is a ridiculously awesome mail day! You got that all in one day?

Eddie_2
10-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Wow! That is a ridiculously awesome mail day! You got that all in one day?

No. It was over the course of 9/29- 10/17. My computer crashed so its been hard to get these videos up and posting.

MSUspartans
10-18-2011, 08:44 PM
No. It was over the course of 9/29- 10/17. My computer crashed so its been hard to get these videos up and posting.
Ah, still awesome stuff though

Eddie_2
11-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Videos I forgot to Post...sorry everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCYE9aJyJbk

Eddie_2
11-01-2011, 04:09 PM
DeSean Jackson IP Success Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUFKciGTNbY

Eddie_2
11-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Brittion and James Earl Jones (with note)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvT-uqoKbV8

Eddie_2
11-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Kevin Martin TTM success...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irV1ZT0h8kM

Eddie_2
11-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Sorry everyone for not updating this thread...some success over the weeks I forgot to post.

Zach Brittion...1/1 in 44 days c/o Orioles. He must have took his mail home with him, awesome success!

Kevin Martin...1/1 c/o foundation in 2-3 months.

I also forgot to post...

Austin Collie...1/1 c/o Colts in 2-3 weeks.

Eddie_2
11-05-2011, 02:53 PM
One TTM Success!

Chris Coste..1/1 in 210 days! I was so exicited and thrilled to get this one back...thought it was LONG gone! Nice to see it come back, probably my favorite success this year.

Eddie_2
11-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Updated the database on all my success!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZC8CBISwlE

Eddie_2
11-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Matt Carle....1/1 c/o Flyers in 5 days. Signed a 2010 Score.

Eddie_2
11-06-2011, 04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKX5xeWb_XY

Eddie_2
11-08-2011, 04:41 PM
One TTM:

Scott Terry...c/o home in 8 days. Signed an 1989 Score card. Nice success.

Eddie_2
11-13-2011, 05:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2jDu2mqGiU

Eddie_2
11-13-2011, 05:07 PM
One TTM:

- Shawon Dunston...3/1 c/o home in 10 days.

Updated the database. Pics in my new video.

Eddie_2
11-19-2011, 01:59 PM
Two TTMs:

Jimmy Key..1/1 c/o home in 8 days.

Pete Incaviglia...1/1 c/o home in 80 days.

Eddie_2
11-19-2011, 02:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfGNKxy9YmE

Eddie_2
11-19-2011, 02:03 PM
One TTM:

Ricky Jordan..3/3 c/o home in 8-9 days. Needed him for another one of my sets. He's an awesome signer!

Eddie_2
11-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Two TTMs: (one fail)

Troy Perkins..2/2 c/o team in 171 days. First MLS return, graphs came out very nice.

Fernando Val...0/1 c/o home in 295 days. Did not sign my card and sent back the card unsigned in my SASE. Pretty crappy, would have preferred an RTS, instead he read my letter and sent it back after almost a year. I guess he doesn't like to sign Orioles/Phillies cards.

Eddie_2
11-28-2011, 12:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l9W9qiK6cc

Eddie_2
11-28-2011, 12:24 AM
Three TTMs success:

- Wes Chamberlain...1/1 in 18 days.

- J.J. Watt.......1/1 in 69 days.

- Peyton Manning .....1/1 in 12 days.

Eddie_2
11-28-2011, 04:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tndB_m_fLSQ

Eddie_2
11-28-2011, 04:52 PM
^ Newest video.

Also got one more TTM in today!

Don Schwall 2/2...c/o home in 7 days. Awesome ROY 61' success!

Eddie_2
12-01-2011, 06:21 PM
One TTM:

Hersey Hawkins signed 2/2 c/o home in 9 days. Awesome success for my Sixers PC.

Eddie_2
12-01-2011, 06:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIbGmQsJ2_Y

Don Schwall success in this video. Sorry for posting late.

Eddie_2
12-01-2011, 06:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgJ4qQvsZ-I

Newest video! Thanks everyone.

Eddie_2
12-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Plug for my friends at Autograph Weekly and also my Best TTM success ever. You can see who it is already through the still. It will never be topped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGNAnqmNcBE

Eddie_2
12-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Three TTMs:

- Cam Clarke...4/4 c/o agency in 102 days.

- Jim Gentile....1/2 c/o home in 13 days.

- Kurt Hinrich.....1/1 c/o home in 125 days.

Updated the database with all success.

Eddie_2
12-05-2011, 11:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5cm4B9d-mk

Eddie_2
12-08-2011, 04:42 PM
One TTM:

Charlie Hough signed 2/2 c/o home in 31 days. Nice success and posted in the database.

Eddie_2
12-08-2011, 04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1TQnXTYB7Y

Eddie_2
12-14-2011, 02:17 AM
One TTM:

- Gary Payton .... signed 1/1 c/o home in 7 days.

Eddie_2
12-14-2011, 02:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J9Si9GjIIM

Eddie_2
12-14-2011, 02:19 AM
One TTM:

- Al Rosen...signed 2/2 in 7 days. Both index cards, came out very nice.

Eddie_2
12-15-2011, 04:35 AM
One TTM:

- Gary Dornhoefer.....signed 2/2 hockey cards in 9 days. Awesome Flyers success!

Eddie_2
12-18-2011, 03:58 AM
3 TTMs:

- Larry Brown...2/1 c/o home in 25 days. Signed an awesome note with "We Have Basketball" Epic return cause of the personal note.

- Ron Heller...1/1 c/o home in 11 days. Signed an 1992? Pro Debut, inscribed #.

Jeff Tackett..1/1 c/o home in 9 days. Signed an 1993 Upper Deck.

Eddie_2
12-18-2011, 04:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGkLm5obNHU

Eddie_2
12-18-2011, 04:03 AM
One TTM:

- Mark Williamson..4/4 c/o home in 40 days. Signed several Orioles' cards for me.

yankssss98
12-18-2011, 11:59 AM
nice pick ups!

Eddie_2
12-19-2011, 04:10 PM
I also went to the Sixers free scrimmage last night. Needless to say it was an event, and if I had to do it all over again, I probably would not have gone. First off, I never been to the palestra and I was asking students who were walking with back-packs which building was the palestra and I literally got responses like this "I never heard of the palestra." "The palestra that's at NOVA." "The palestra is near temple bro."

So as you can imagine, a lot of people were first class nimrods down there. Suppose to be a bunch of well educated adults and they act like dopes. I got there pretty early as well (for parking) and I sat through the whole scrimmage which wasn’t the most exciting thing to do on a Sunday afternoon. I was there for a good three-four hours and I really only went for the chance to get some Sixers autographs for my collection. I even asked at the door what time the autograph session was going to start because the lot I parked in closed at a certain time, the lady at the door told me the session would start immediately after the scrimmage game.

Well after the scrimmage they said it was for Season Ticket Holders Only. Say what? A lot of people looked confused and it didn’t help that the University of Penn security and palestra security were a bunch of first class jerks. They were rude and they were turning away little kids who wanted autographs. The Sixers are somewhat to blame for the mess, but the University of Penn security and palestra security were the main problem. At this time I noticed Erik and made mention to him that the right side of the building was free to roam in and we went over there and tried getting into the line. It was a completely struggle and I honestly thought they were going to throw us out of there, the one black Penn guard even said he was going to call campus police. All over autographs on cards. Jesus man, really?

Long long story short, they finally let Erik and myself into the line to get the Sixers autographs. I got the entire team and the funny part of the night was Lou Williams signed my pennant twice. The girl that was helping me must have given him the pennant when I was putting away my cards and I rehanded him the pennant. :sign0020:

Eddie_2
12-22-2011, 12:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq5V2S9Zdfc

203gunner
12-22-2011, 08:16 AM
I also went to the Sixers free scrimmage last night. Needless to say it was an event, and if I had to do it all over again, I probably would not have gone. First off, I never been to the palestra and I was asking students who were walking with back-packs which building was the palestra and I literally got responses like this "I never heard of the palestra." "The palestra that's at NOVA." "The palestra is near temple bro."

So as you can imagine, a lot of people were first class nimrods down there. Suppose to be a bunch of well educated adults and they act like dopes. I got there pretty early as well (for parking) and I sat through the whole scrimmage which wasn’t the most exciting thing to do on a Sunday afternoon. I was there for a good three-four hours and I really only went for the chance to get some Sixers autographs for my collection. I even asked at the door what time the autograph session was going to start because the lot I parked in closed at a certain time, the lady at the door told me the session would start immediately after the scrimmage game.

Well after the scrimmage they said it was for Season Ticket Holders Only. Say what? A lot of people looked confused and it didn’t help that the University of Penn security and palestra security were a bunch of first class jerks. They were rude and they were turning away little kids who wanted autographs. The Sixers are somewhat to blame for the mess, but the University of Penn security and palestra security were the main problem. At this time I noticed Erik and made mention to him that the right side of the building was free to roam in and we went over there and tried getting into the line. It was a completely struggle and I honestly thought they were going to throw us out of there, the one black Penn guard even said he was going to call campus police. All over autographs on cards. Jesus man, really?

Long long story short, they finally let Erik and myself into the line to get the Sixers autographs. I got the entire team and the funny part of the night was Lou Williams signed my pennant twice. The girl that was helping me must have given him the pennant when I was putting away my cards and I rehanded him the pennant. :sign0020:

That sounds like an ordeal. I absolutely hate it when guards or police act like you are breaking the law. I remember getting into a discussion with a sheriff's deputy in Scranton after he tried to tell us we were breaking the law. I asked him to show me the sign that said no autographs. Then he said the crowd was too big and needed to disperse, there were about six of us there. At one point he threatened to arrest me....all because I was right and he was wrong. I saw another deputy driving by and waved him down and recognized him from some of the post-game autograph activities. I talked to him and he talked to his colleague. Both deputies left, leaving us alone to graph.

Nothing can spoil a day worse than security. Glad you got your autos though.

mrfloridadude1
12-22-2011, 10:11 AM
i have a mark reynolds 2011 topps commemorative patch and a jim palmer 2011 topps commemorative patch for trade if you want them pics in my bucket.
http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n511/mrfloridadude1/
i can be reached best by pm

MSUspartans
12-22-2011, 11:34 AM
i have a mark reynolds 2011 topps commemorative patch and a jim palmer 2011 topps commemorative patch for trade if you want them pics in my bucket.

Really... Don't hijack his thread

mrfloridadude1
12-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Really... Don't hijack his thread
was only doing that because i see he is an orioles fan, was not trying to hijack I was trying to offer him something he might like

Eddie_2
12-23-2011, 12:03 AM

Thanks for reaching out to me, I'm not interested though, but thanks for thinking of me.

mrfloridadude1
12-23-2011, 11:25 AM
yourwelcome happy holidays

Eddie_2
01-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Four TTMs: (forgot to post this, sorry!)

- Dave Schmidt...1/1 c/o home in 129 days.

- Joe Dumars....2/2 c/o home in 21 days.

- Don Larsen....1/1 c/o home with $10 fee in 10 days.

- Mike Cameron...2/2 c/o home in 11 days.

Eddie_2
01-05-2012, 03:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKpFJTUQG_w

Eddie_2
01-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Two New TTMs: <br />
<br />
Tommy Greene..2/2 c/o home in 54 days. <br />
<br />
Mike Tolbert....1/1 c/o Chargers in 49 days. Also wrote &quot;Go Bolts!&quot;. <br />
<br />
Added all success into the database.

Eddie_2
01-05-2012, 03:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1RvPF0eMYk

Forgot to post this, all my success from the Sixers scrimmage.

Eddie_2
01-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Two TTM success:

(I forgot to post these, my bad)

- Derek Lowe c/o home in 22 days. Signed two cards but one came out TERRIBLE. Was my fault though because I sent a Bowman card and they are the worse for holding graphs.

- Cookie Rojas c/o home in 43 days. Signed a 1964 Topps in blue sharpie but did not sign index card. No biggie, very happy to get back my 64' Topps and add his sig to my Phillies PC.

Updating the database!

Eddie_2
01-25-2012, 10:36 PM
Forgot to post this video, here are the Lowe and Rojas success!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3mXcxphYzw

Eddie_2
01-25-2012, 10:38 PM
I went to Orioles Fan Fest last Saturday. It was a lot of fun here is my recap of the event and all the autographs I got during the day. I got 24 total autographs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVQdLGwIUkg

cyberer
01-25-2012, 11:40 PM
wow awesome. i'll have to shoot down 95 sometime and go to that...

Eddie_2
01-31-2012, 07:52 PM
@Erik - Try it out man, it's a lot of fun. You have to pay $15 for a table of players but to get a HOFer like Jim Palmer is a no brainer.

Finally a TTM success!

- Darren Daulton..1/2 c/o home in 29 days. Signed a 1993 Upper Deck in blue sharpie, came out really great!

Updated the database!

Eddie_2
02-07-2012, 02:39 AM
New video with the Dutch TTM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGEMlp7K3mw

Eddie_2
02-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Two success:

- Jason Kidd ....1/1 c/o team in 7 days!!

- Zane Smith .....1/1 c/o home in 8 days.

One Fail:

- Monte Irvin..... request $10 donation to charity, sent back unsigned.
Updated the database

Eddie_2
02-21-2012, 06:27 PM
One TTM:

- Jack Baldschun, signed 3/1 in 88 days. Signed my 1962' Topps and include an awesome 4x6 photo, plus a signed index card. Awesome success for the Phillies PC!

Eddie_2
02-22-2012, 12:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO7LOmo_zxc&list=UUmk1yBvWJ2ezgqiqwphtRaQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Newest video with all current success.

Eddie_2
02-27-2012, 10:22 PM
One New TTM:

- Lonnie Smith...3/3 in 21 days. Signed my two baseball cards and index card.

Eddie_2
03-02-2012, 12:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX8djAzrrBI

Newest success!

Eddie_2
03-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Two TTMs:

Dirk Nowitzki - 1/1 c/o team in 25 days. Signed in blue sharpie on an 09-10 Upper Deck, very glad to see this come back. Dirk is one of the best in our hobby!

Spring Training Success!

Justin De Fratus - 1/1 c/o Phillies ST in 10 days. Signed his new 2012 Topps RC. Look AWESOME! So glad to see this come back, De Fratus is a stud. Awesome success for my Phillies PC.

TPotts
03-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Two TTMs:

Dirk Nowitzki - 1/1 c/o team in 25 days. Signed in blue sharpie on an 09-10 Upper Deck, very glad to see this come back. Dirk is one of the best in our hobby!

Spring Training Success!

Justin De Fratus - 1/1 c/o Phillies ST in 10 days. Signed his new 2012 Topps RC. Look AWESOME! So glad to see this come back, De Fratus is a stud. Awesome success for my Phillies PC.

Got to watch De Fratus in AA(Reading) last year, and yes he is a stud. Very nice guy too! I have a few IP autos from him.

Always nice to get a Dirk success too!

Eddie_2
03-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Got to watch De Fratus in AA(Reading) last year, and yes he is a stud. Very nice guy too! I have a few IP autos from him.

Always nice to get a Dirk success too!

Thanks for the comment man. I'll be having the card in my next video when I post it up here. Make sure to send to him! It only took 10 days!

TPotts
03-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the comment man. I'll be having the card in my next video when I post it up here. Make sure to send to him! It only took 10 days!

No problem! I probably will once I get my hands on his new RC. If not I'll just wait until games start up.

I conveniently live halfway between AA and AAA stadiums! Only a half hour each way! (:

Eddie_2
03-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Another ST success today:

- Vance Worley 1/1 in 9 days! Signed in blue sharpie and inscribed his number. Looks awesome!

Eddie_2
03-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Two ST Success:

- Pat Neshek - 1/1 c/o Orioles ST in 13 days. Signed in blue sharpie. I'm really hoping Pat makes the O's, that would be awesome to see him pitch in person often.

- Jordan Zimmermann - 1/1 c/o Nationals ST in 20 days. Signed in blue sharpie. Very happy to get this success back from a true young pitching stud!

Eddie_2
03-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Three Today:

- Luke Gregerson - 1/1 in 23 days. Signed a 2012 Topps.

- Jamie Moyer - 1/1 in 22 days. Signed an A&G mini in black sharpie.

- Brad Peacock - 1/1 in 22 days. Signed his 2012 Topps RC in blue sharpie.

Eddie_2
03-08-2012, 04:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1juC18Vvek

Newest video with 5 TTM success. Thanks guys.

SLNoble13
03-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Nice pick ups! Congrats!

Eddie_2
03-11-2012, 10:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_dIYEZEp_8

Latest video with success from Gregerson, Moyer, and Peacock.

Eddie_2
03-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Two ST Success:

- Mike Adams - 1/1 in 27 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in blue sharpie, auto got smeared though. Still a nice success from one of the best RP in baseball.

- Brandon Allen - 1/1 in 9 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in blue sharpie.

Updated the database.

TheGrapher
03-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Very nice. I hope to see the video.

Eddie_2
03-13-2012, 03:59 AM
Very nice. I hope to see the video.

Will do! :winking0071:

I'll post the new video when a couple more returns roll in.

Eddie_2
03-16-2012, 01:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXDqgJafJEc&lc=6UcQDMofKXxFxP-n0qH2OQWk_IyxVf3Jh8Gfur2gUTY&feature=inbox

New video with Allen and Adams success.

Eddie_2
03-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Two TTMs: (Both Phillies)

- Michael Stutes - 1/1 in 13 days. Signed in blue sharpie, looks awesome.

- Juan Pierre - 1/1 in 13 days. Signed in black sharpie, also looks awesome. With Bible verse.

Updated the database.

Eddie_2
03-19-2012, 10:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PPCrNwY4Y

Newest video!

Eddie_2
03-26-2012, 11:06 PM
Haven't gotten any TTMs in recently, but here's some good eBay pickups!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2lmEqWWqxo

TheGrapher
03-27-2012, 02:03 AM
I saw your video. It was great. Nice Brown.

Eddie_2
03-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Finally had another TTM success roll in...

Mike Gminski - sign a NBA Hoops card for me in blue sharpie for my Sixers PC. 47 days.

Eddie_2
04-02-2012, 04:57 PM
One TTM (a spring training success!)

- Brandon Snyder - c/o Rangers ST in 45 days. Nice to see this one come back.

Updating the database.

Eddie_2
04-07-2012, 03:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIWLKmVk-8o

Newest video of my recent success. I had to reupload the video after the sound didn't work. FYI.

Eddie_2
04-07-2012, 03:55 PM
One TTM:

- John Axford - 1/1 c/o Brewers Spring Training in 37 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in blue sharpie. Awesome success and will update the database.

Eddie_2
04-07-2012, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arwL7ejQ5tg

Newest video, has the Axford success.

ZombieTom
04-07-2012, 11:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arwL7ejQ5tg

Newest video, has the Axford success.

Good gets.

I just recently got Ricky Bo via the comcast studio.

Eddie_2
04-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the comment!

One ST TTM:

- David Robertson - 1/1 c/o Yankees ST in 48 days. Awesome success from perhaps the best set up man in baseball.

Eddie_2
04-13-2012, 11:21 PM
One TTM:

- Ty Wigginton - 1/1 c/o Phillies ST in 58 days. Signed in blue sharpie.

The Phillies were awesome this spring with TTMs. 5/5 with them this spring!

Also got an AMAZING pickup from ebay. A signed PSA/DNA 8x10 of Whiz Kid and Phillies great Del Ennis. This sig is in blue sharpie and looks amazing. I'm so happy to add this to my Phillies collection, plus Mr. Ennis is no longer with us, so this was a excellent find, plus I literally stole it from the seller. I only paid with shipping $12.00. I can't believe it!

Eddie_2
04-13-2012, 11:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-hEhXMF5uU

David Robertson success and other pickups! Thanks for watching.

Eddie_2
04-14-2012, 10:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfqjnVC7GU

Eddie_2
04-20-2012, 03:34 PM
One TTM:

- Curt Simmons c/o home in 3 days. Signed an index card for me with the "Whiz Kids 1950" inscription.

MSUspartans
04-20-2012, 03:52 PM
Wow that was quick!

Eddie_2
04-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Wow that was quick!

Indeed. He lives close about 3-4 hours from the city of Philadelphia, but still he got it the day after I sent it and return it that day. Super awesome success, and thanks for commenting.

Eddie_2
04-23-2012, 10:04 PM
One E-mail success:

- Jim Calhoun. Got a nice 8x10 photo signed by him in silver sharpie. Was happy to see this come in because he's one of the best college coaches and a HOFer.

gowizards0
04-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Sweet Calhoun! Never tried an email request before going to try for Calhoun could u possibly pm post the addy?

Thanks!

Eddie_2
04-23-2012, 10:14 PM
Sweet Calhoun! Never tried an email request before going to try for Calhoun could u possibly pm post the addy?

Thanks!

Its in the database (TTM Manager). That's where I originally found it. Thanks for the comment, this was actually the second time I've tried Mr. Calhoun. The first time I didn't get any reply, but that was a couple months ago, figure I would try again.

gowizards0
04-23-2012, 10:31 PM
Ok thanks for he info

Eddie_2
04-25-2012, 12:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3smAp6wH-hE

Eddie_2
05-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Got a nice long return..

Fred Jackson - c/o Buffalo Bills in 184 days. Signed two cards in black sharpie. Very happy to see this come back even after 184 days. Updating the database.

MSUspartans
05-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Awesome Jackson, hoping mine comes back soon then!

Eddie_2
05-11-2012, 01:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewg5drvGiaQ

Video with my newest success. Thanks for watching.

Eddie_2
05-11-2012, 01:33 AM
Thought I would share these videos. Went to the Orioles game two weeks ago and got the chance to be close to Hank Aaron and Frank Robinson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ci7-Q5N9Ug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptfM7b5QzQQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-oK7wEKjKY

Eddie_2
05-11-2012, 01:34 AM
One TTM:

- Ken McBride - 1/1 c/o home in 5 days. Nice success on a 1964 Topps Vintage. Signed in black ballpoint pen and updated the database.

SLNoble13
05-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Nice pick up

Eddie_2
05-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Two TTMs: (AWESOME success)

- Jerry West - 1/1 c/o Golden State in 24 days. Signed in blue sharpie and included a note about his book. Very happy to see this success come in, HOF mojo for sure.

- Braydon Coburn - 1/1 c/o Flyers in 190 days. Signed in black sharpie. Very happy to see this comeback for the Flyers PC.

Updated the database.

Eddie_2
05-15-2012, 01:52 AM
One TTM:

- Jim Greengrass - 4/2 in 10 days c/o home. Really awesome guy, signed both my index cards and added some really nice inscriptions and also included two signed mini photo cards, one in his Phillies uniform. Really awesome guy, one of my favorite success in the recent weeks.

Eddie_2
05-15-2012, 01:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi4iXMYERaU

Has the West, McBride, and Coburn success.

Eddie_2
05-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Two TTMs:

- Jimmy Key - 1/1 c/o home in 12 days. Signed the other 93 Upper Deck for the set.

- Aaron Eckhart - 4/3 c/o agency in 109 days. Signed my photos from the Dark Knight and Thank You For Smoking and also included a 8x10 headshot. Really happy to see this comeback, because I rarely send any non-sport TTMs out.

Eddie_2
05-20-2012, 08:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8QVmEQRUSQ

Eddie_2
05-24-2012, 12:00 AM
One TTM (Long Time)

- Matt Moore 1/1 c/o Dolphins in 271 days. Signed a Topps 2010 for me in black sharpie and inscribed his number. Nice surpirse after the really long wait.

Eddie_2
05-27-2012, 05:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Q6YeA9QQ8

Eddie_2
05-29-2012, 08:16 PM
One TTM:

- Rich Bordi - signed in blue sharpie c/o home in 32 days. Signed a 87' Topps for the Orioles PC.

Eddie_2
05-31-2012, 10:04 PM
One TTM:

- Riley Cooper signed 1/1 c/o the Nova Complex in 255 days. Sent last season and came today. Very happy to have this one come back for the Eagles PC. Signed in black and inscribed his number.

Eddie_2
06-01-2012, 11:37 PM
One TTM: (another one that was out for a LONG time)

- Lou Marson - 1/1 c/o Indians in 323 days! Signed a bowman rookie for the Phillies PC in black sharpie. TY Lou!

Eddie_2
06-03-2012, 10:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAND94gdrAU

Eddie_2
06-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Went to the Phillies game today for the Cliff Lee bobble-head giveaway. Got there pretty early because I wanted to try and graph the Dodgers, because they are an awesome signing team (I was able to get Kemp and Kershaw last season in CBP). I was able to get Dee Gordon on a 2012 Topps in blue sharpie. He signed for a good number of people while the ground crew was taking the tarp off the field, he didn’t sign though during warm ups. I was also able to get Andre Ethier SS on a ROMLB. He sign a lot after warm ups, very awesome dude. Both Ethier and Gordon were the only two Dodgers than signed, because the team didn't take BP due to the rain.

Eddie_2
06-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Video of my IP success!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmnuyO1owr0

Eddie_2
06-06-2012, 11:38 PM
One TTM:

- Sam Perlozzo 1/1 c/o Phillies in 50 days. Signed a 2007 Topps for the O's/Phils PC.

Eddie_2
06-11-2012, 04:22 PM
One TTM:

- Chris Hammond - 1/1 c/o home in 18 days. Signed a 93 Upper Deck for my set in blue sharpie.

Eddie_2
06-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Did "some" IP graphing at the Phillies/Orioles series. I only did the Phillies and I'll be honest it was pretty brutal. I did Friday and Sunday in the park. Friday was PACKED. I’m use to graphing in the park with maybe around 50-100 people, Friday was easily 200-300 easy. Vance Worely signed, but I made no attempt to get him because I already have several of his autographs (ROMLB, 2 8x10s, 4 cards) so a mob of people went for Worley and it wasn’t pretty. These people were killing each other for an autograph and it was not pretty and kind of turned me off for graphing. The only other Phillie I saw sign was Paps and it was insane beyond insanity. Several people got knocked over and shoved outta the way. I was watching and on my way over but said to hell with it, it’s only an autograph. I seriously think people got hurt trying to get an autograph, people were acting like animals or that Babe Ruth rose from the grave and was signing autos. First time I've seen people pushing and shoving others outta the way since God know how long, either way it's childish and wrong.

Sunday was worse. More people than I mention on Friday. I’ll list the players who signed. Worley, Kendrick, Joe Savery, BJ Rosenberg, Hunter Pence, and Schimmer. Kendrick went into the corner by the left of the dugout, so if you were sitting there or standing there you got him, other couldn’t get down in that area to get him. Worley signed about 50-60 graphs, but yet again people were killing each other. Savery seemed to pass all the older graphers and just signed for kids (and trust me there were a TON of kids), Rosenberg signed a ton but he passed me twice. LOL I wasn’t wearing any Phillies gear, so maybe that was the reason? I was just wearing regular clothes, no sports teams or anything. Either way getting passed on twice from a AAA pitcher is a burn.

Pence was the last one to sign and I was in the perfect spot. He came about two people over me and starting siging ASAP for the kids. I literally almost got killed from behind, some older guy tried shoving me out of the way, but I held my ground strong. He tried uising his arm to push my head back, yes it was not pretty and I told the guy to back off. Lucky I had my friend with me to the side, and he had his baseball out. Pence was standing in front of us, and passed over us at least 5-6 times for other people (mainly kids). I really thought he was going to pass us over, but he finally signed my card and I was the only older person he signed for and the last person. He didn’t sign the ball for my friend, and I noticed he didn’t sign any balls. I got him on a 2012 Topps, in black sharpie. He didn’t take me blue sharpie, no biggie.

But I was glad to get one of the main Phillies I wanted, even though it was probably the worse graphing experence I've ever had at OPACY. People acting like animals isn't cool.

yankssss98
06-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Brutal the fans were acting like that, swung by b4 game on Sunday and got snubbed by Lee, Papelbon and blanton but Luna and Qualls signed for the few that were out there, glad you got Pence, great player.

Eddie_2
06-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Brutal the fans were acting like that, swung by b4 game on Sunday and got snubbed by Lee, Papelbon and blanton but Luna and Qualls signed for the few that were out there, glad you got Pence, great player.

Indeed. I was talking it up with a Oriole fan who was graphing the hotel with his five year old son (who was a Phillie fan). He got Doc Halladay coming out of a taxi, but Doc said he was only signing for the kids and no adults. I can respect that, I mean its good he's signing for the kids and I understand a lot of people would flip his auto to make a profit. He still one of the hardest people to get though IP.

The father also told me Lee came out of a taxi and told his son to get lost and he would "never sign for anyone". Pretty messed up stuff to tell a little kid that, I can understand turning down adults, but a little kid like that with that type of response? Karma is tough though Cliff, no wonder he's been snake bitten on the mound, and doesn't have a win.

Eddie_2
06-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Two Awesome TTMs:

- Paul Millsap - 2/1 c/o Utah Jazz in 126 days. Signed my card in beautiful silver sharpie and put the card in a penny selve and top loader. Also included a awesome type note with his sigature in pen. Very happy to see this comeback, Paul is super underrated and has been a Hoop Hero on my fantasy teams for the last couple seasons.

- Randall Cunningham - 2/2 c/o his church in 9 days. I enclosed a modest $10 donation for his church and he signed BOTH my cards. He only signed 10 per card, but I tried double dipping and got lucky. Thank you so much Randall big addition to my Eagles PC.

I also got an RTS from Ralph Kiner he refused my letter...no biggie though.

DeadHorse
06-12-2012, 07:56 PM
On Kiner, don't put a Return address.....or if you feel guilty about that, put a return address on the back of the envelope.

Eddie_2
06-12-2012, 08:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy2C4lRRh90

Newest video with success.

Eddie_2
06-14-2012, 09:31 PM
Two TTMs:

- Troy Vincent 1/1 in 15 days. Signed an Eagles card for me in black sharpie, came out amazing. Awesome addition for my Eagles PC.

- Kevin Turner 2/2 in 21 days. I enclosed a $10 donation for Kevin's Foundation for finding a cure for ALS, Kevin himself also has ALS. The auto on both cards kind of smuged some, but the first one looks very shaky. I do believe it's because Kevin has ALS, and it is such a terrible illness so I even if the cards weren't smuged, I'm not sure they would have come out great. That's still fine, and I'm very happy to add his autograph to my collection, and help out his cause.

Eddie_2
06-14-2012, 09:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PstXcNcZwX8

Newsest video with Cunningham and Millsap success.

Eddie_2
06-16-2012, 03:32 PM
One TTM:

- Koji Uehara c/o Rangers in 23 days. Signed 2/2 in blue sharpie, looks awesome. Had some extra O's cards on him laying around and figure I would get them signed.

Eddie_2
06-16-2012, 03:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLX_CFXcrkQ

Vincent and Turner success.

Eddie_2
06-19-2012, 01:23 AM
Two TTMs:

- Joe Altobelli - 2/2 c/o home in 4 days. Signed an Orioles card for me in ball point pen and a index card. Nice success for my Orioles PC and manger of the 83 WS team.

- Curt Simmons - 1/1 c/o home in 4 days. Signed a 1959 Topps in blue sharpie. Awesome success.

Eddie_2
06-20-2012, 01:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-efL4_cK5E

Eddie_2
06-25-2012, 06:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsimx8kpEzQ

Newsest video. Simmons and Joe success in this video.

Eddie_2
06-25-2012, 06:09 PM
Two TTMs:

- Art Mahaffey - 2/1 c/o home in 19 days. Got a RTS from him a couple weeks ago with a new address and re-sent. He included a signed index card in blue sharpie with the "17 K's" inscription, also signed my vintage Topps 64 with the "17 K's" inscription". I got him before on an index card, but I recently got a vintage card of him that I wanted to get signed. I should note his sig looks a little shaky compared to the one I got six months ago.

- George W. Bush - 1/0 in 26 days. I requested one of his signed bookplates and he sent me one in 26 days. Very nice to get an autograph from a former American President.

Eddie_2
06-26-2012, 12:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHyO1g_EZhs

Eddie_2
06-28-2012, 04:51 PM
One TTM:

- Bobby Wine 2/2 c/o home in 8 days. Mr. Wine signed my Topps 64 vintage card and also signed my index card. Nice success for my Phillies PC.

Eddie_2
06-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Two TTMs: <br />
<br />
- Mickey Morandini - 2/2 c/o Lakewood in 9 days. I had two extra cards of Mickey laying around, so I figure I would get them signed. Nice success and signed both in blue sharpie. <br />
<br />

Eddie_2
07-01-2012, 06:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0inLNUqYsIo

Eddie_2
07-01-2012, 06:36 PM
Went to the Orioles vs. Indians game last night. I was able to get in early and tried graphing the Tribe. I was able to get Ubaldo Jimenez SS on ROMLB and on a 2012 Topps Archive. Choo also signed for quite a few people but it was pretty crowded so I didn't bother. I was quite happy to get Ubaldo!

Eddie_2
07-02-2012, 02:47 PM
One TTM:

- Colby Lewis - 1/1 c/o Rangers in 28 days. Signed a GQ card in blue sharpie and inscribed his number.

Eddie_2
07-07-2012, 11:54 PM
One TTM:

- Serge Bernier - 2/2 c/o home 17 days. Signed one hockey card and one index card for my Flyers PC. Awesome success. TY Mr. Bernier!

Eddie_2
07-07-2012, 11:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxfBaWXAxV8

Eddie_2
07-09-2012, 04:39 PM
One TTM:

- Kyle Hudson - 2/2 c/o Iron Pigs in 40 days. Signed both the 2012 Topps cards I sent. Good success for my Orioles PC.

Eddie_2
07-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Two TTMs:

- Storm Davis - 1/1 c/o team in 8 days. He signed a 1993 Upper Deck for me, needed him for my Orioles PC, but I need to get him on a Orioles card. Good success.

- Joe Johnson - 1/1 c/o home in 154 days. Put a extra stamp on my envlope and also wrote on the outside "Plz Do Not Bend". Signed my card in black sharpie. Very happy to see this one come back after the long wait. Maybe he is moving now since he got signed to the Nets.

Eddie_2
07-13-2012, 01:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px4iNvP5EmI

Newest video. 4 TTM success and a lot of ebay pickups.

Eddie_2
07-19-2012, 08:46 PM
Three TTMs:

- Doug Fister - 1/1 c/o Tigers in 50 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in black sharpie and it looks awesome. Nice success from a really nice up and coming pitcher.

- Jim Poole - 2/2 c/o home in 9 days. Signed a couple Orioles cards for me in black sharpie.

- AL KALINE! - 1/1 c/o home in 9 days. Sent a $5 donation and he signed my card in blue sharpie. Looks awesome! Very happy to get this HOF return back.

Eddie_2
07-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Couple of new videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8F7W1XJz8

^ Tribute to Billy (jeterdaman1) awesome pack ripper who sadly passes away last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2nTJ3rChfM

^ 2001 BBM pack break. Nice cards, thought I would share.

Eddie_2
07-19-2012, 08:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alQtIolSYFw

Kaline and recent TTM success. PC Fund wins also in the video.

Eddie_2
07-22-2012, 02:54 PM
One TTM:

- Kyle Farnsworth - 2/2 c/o Rays in 10 days. Signed both cards in black sharpie, but the smuged pretty badly. Not a big deal though. Happy to see these cards come back.

Eddie_2
07-25-2012, 10:54 PM
One TTM:

- Tom Wilhelmsen aka the Bartender - 1/1 c/o the Mariners in 15 days. Signed my 2011 Topps series 2 in black sharpie and also personalized to me. Awesome success from a guy on my fantasy team and good closer.

Eddie_2
07-25-2012, 10:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV1qy-cCPAw

Has the Farnsworth success at the end, plus a lot of my recent YT and eBay pickups.

Eddie_2
07-29-2012, 09:18 PM
I was late with my posting because I went on vacation right after the phestival! I went with no autograph tickets and just a single admission ticket. I got there around three o’ clock and was around the back of the line. I didn’t bother meeting up with anyone here because I didn’t have anything to trade and just went with $50 bucks in my pocket, so I get into line and the people in front and behind me were both at their first ever Phillies phestival. They didn’t know much, and I ran down the basic outline for them. It was fun talking and passing the time, A LOT of people were walking down the line trying to sell tickets but for way unfair prices. In fact the guy in back of me really wanted John Mayberry for some reason and some dealer was trying to sell it to him for $30 bucks. I talked the guy out of buying it and told him hecould give a donation since Mayberry is not a popular player. The dealer was kind of pissed off I told the guy that piece of information, but he was trying to take advantage of someone so I didn’t give a damn. Well the guy thank me about telling him about the donation system and he gave me one of his tickets.

I tried paying him for it,but he refused. Very cool of him. It was Horst/Bast ardo ticket. So I went in and got both players. I got Bast ardo on a 2012 Topps and then I just made my way around. I gave donations to get Kratz/Samuel, Nix/Mayberry, and Fontenot/Billmeyer.I also got LA/Sarge for someone who asked me to get them for their set. So I needed to do that. By this time though I needed to leave because like I said, I was suppose to go on vacation and had hotel reservations, so I ducked out early.

Also I did buy three grab bags (two were for some of my family members who gave me money to get them bags, while the other was me just trying to press my luck). I pulled a Shane Victorino signed ROMLB also certified which was cool. Pretty much got my money back there because the ball is 15 bucks, and to certified a baseball cost a good penny. So I was really happy.

So I spent a total of $50 bucks and got a good amount of players I needed for my PC. While I did get screwed out of getting the auto tickets this year, I think I made the best of it plus I spent less money which was a plus and the number one player I wanted, Thome was traded and not there. Overall I was pretty happy about my Phestival recap!

Eddie_2
07-30-2012, 05:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imvPxGcQiM8

Phillies Phestival Recap!

Eddie_2
07-30-2012, 07:47 PM
A lot of TTM Success since I've last updated!

- Eric Sogard - 1/1 c/o A's in 54 days. Signed a 2011 Topps RC in blue sharpie. Nice success from a young player.

- Jason Motte - 1/1 c/o Cardinals in 48 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in black sharpie. Looks really nice.

- Bobby Del Greco - 2/2 c/o home in 18 days. Signed a 1962 Topps in blue sharpie and a index card. Did include a $5 donation for he requries. Nice success for the Phillies PC!

- Wade Boggs - 2/2 c/o home in 20 days. Signed two baseball cards for me in blue sharpie. No fee! AMAZING HOF success!

Eddie_2
07-31-2012, 07:23 PM
Forgot to mention but like I said I was down Baltimore for the weekend and the Orioles were playing the A's. Well I went to the Friday game and tried getting Josh Reddick. A ton of A's signed down the third base line, but I didn't bother graphing because I was going for Reddick. Well he didn't sign near the dugout and he never came back out.

Next I went over to the Orioles side to try and get Jim Thome, who I've been wanting to get for a long time. Well sure enough Thome comes out and does all his pre-game warmups. Low and behold he comes right over to me and signs my Phillies 8x10. I was floored. It was without a doubt my favorite IP success in a long time. Thome is going to be a 1st ballot HOFer, and I love the fact he's a duel PC playing being on the Phillies and Orioles.

Here is a photo.

Eddie_2
07-31-2012, 07:26 PM
Note: He only signed four total autos. Mine, a SI, a baseball card, and a ROMLB (sidepaneled).

Still so stoked over getting Thome. He didn't play Saturday or Sunday, and recently he went on the DL. So I don't know how many more chances people are going top get graphing him IP at the ballpark.

Eddie_2
08-01-2012, 12:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StbRfA2GQRA

Eddie_2
08-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Two TTMs:

- Frank Tanana - 3/2 c/o home in 30 days. Signed both my Upper Deck 93 cards and added a signed testimonial card. Nice success to add to my 1993 UD collection.

- Matt Harrison - 2/2 c/o Rangers in 30 days. Signed both my 2011 and 2012 Topps cards. Nice success from a All Star pitcher!

Eddie_2
08-05-2012, 03:20 PM
One TTM:

- Juan Pierre - 1/1 c/o Phillies in 51 days. Signed my 2011 Topps Heritage in blue sharpie. Looks amazing, and glad to had this come back because I passed on getting him during the Phillies Phestival. Also included a really cool business card about beast mode.

Eddie_2
08-06-2012, 11:17 PM
Three TTMs:

- Joe Nathan - 1/1 c/o Rangers in 34 days. Signed my 2012 Topps in blue sharpie. Autograph looks awesome!

- AJ Pierzynski - 1/1 c/o White Sox in 34 days. Signed my 2012 Topps in black sharpie. Pretty wild sig, happy to see this one come back.

- Eddie Bane - 1/1 c/o Tigers in 27 days. Signed my 1974 Topps in black sharpie. Looks great!

Eddie_2
08-06-2012, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWiCeh8L9u0

size17shoes
08-11-2012, 08:24 AM
congrats

Eddie_2
08-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the comment!

Went to the Orioles game yesterday for the Eddie Murray statue giveaway. The rain was BRUTAL. Totally ruined any chance of graphing the Orioles or Royals. Still did manage to get former Phillie and Oriole, Bruce Chen. Signed a 2012 Topps for me and my ticket stub. Awesome guy, super nice, signed for everyone there and took pictures with people. Talkative too, which was cool to see.

SLNoble13
08-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Nice pick up with Chen

Eddie_2
08-14-2012, 11:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=712EkqAkji0

Eddie_2
08-27-2012, 04:06 PM
Two TTMs: (to end the long streak of no TTM mail)

- Pedro Feliz - 1/1 c/o Camden Riversharks in 49 days. Noticed Pedro was back on the Riversharks so I sent to him. He signed my 2010 Allen and Ginter in black sharpie. Very happy to see that come back for my Phillies collection.

- Ken Singleton - 2/2 c/o home in 5 days. Signed my Orioles card and also signed my index card. Really happy about this one. Awesome player and broadcaster.

Eddie_2
08-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Went to the Nationals vs Phillies game on Saturday. Nobody signed today in the park other than Michael Gonzalez (who I actually needed for my Orioles collection and I got him to sign his only Orioles card) he signed for 4 people. I was happy to get him because he doesn't sign TTM and like I said, I needed him for my set but no Harper, Desmond, Morse, Zimmerman, Jackson, or Stras.

Eddie_2
08-27-2012, 04:11 PM
New video. Has the IP success and TTM success of Pedro Feliz. Also has a ton of pickups from Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNfyruAdiIs

Eddie_2
09-03-2012, 01:05 AM
One TTM:

Dave Johnson - 2/2 c/o home in 9 days. Signed both my Orioles cards in black sharpie. Awesome success. TY!

Eddie_2
09-04-2012, 01:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88eWkxZneoI

Newest video!

Eddie_2
09-04-2012, 03:56 PM
One TTM:

Mitch Moreland - 1/1 c/o Rangers in 13 days. Quick turnaround. Signed a 2012 Topps in black sharpie and inscribed his number. Great success.

Eddie_2
09-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Four TTMs:

Darrin Fletcher - 3/3 c/o home in 16 days. Signed two Phillies cards for me and also a 93 Upper Deck. All in black sharpie. Nice success for my Phillies PC.

David Segui - 3/3 c/o home in 17 days. Signed a bunch of Orioles cards for me. All in blue sharpie and all with bible verses . Nice success for my O's PC.

Blake Beavan - 2/2 c/o Mariners in 17 days. Signed two 2012 Topps in black sharpie.

Pat Combs - 2/2 c/o home in 16 days. Signed two Phillies cards for me and inscribe each card with a different religious chapter and verse. Nice success for my Phillies PC.

Eddie_2
09-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Awesome event today! B-Dawk was the man. People in line around me were really cool and we passed the time greatly talking about a bunch of stuff from sports to autographing. I was probably in the 20-30 range people wise and got there around 2:30. Gambled a little and got into line. Big Daddy was there and I talked to him briefly, which was cool because I do listen to his show from time to time. Highlight of the day was without question the dealer who freaked out when it was personalization only. He was demanding that Dawkins only sign his autograph and not his name, and the security guard standing watch was like “Either you tell B-Dawk your name or you wasted three hours of your time waiting”. It was pretty sharp, and I'm not sure if the guy waited out because he went out of my sight as I was round the loop.

Also the lady that had the seat from that Vet was the coolest piece I saw today, really great stuff.

Eddie_2
09-10-2012, 10:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=654NFrgyGkI

Had a lot of issues making this video. My upload failed three times! Plus I made it when the Eagles were close to losing to the Browns. So I was a little ticked. Haha.

Eddie_2
09-12-2012, 11:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfNJoKYzm70

Has all my success since my last video.

Eddie_2
09-12-2012, 11:47 PM
One TTM:

Greg Holland - 1/1 c/o Royals in 35 days. Signed my 2012 Topps card in blue sharpie. Looks awesome.

Eddie_2
09-15-2012, 03:07 AM
Two TTMs:

Chase Headley - 1/1 c/o Padres in 16 days. Signed my 2012 Topps in black sharpie. Really quick success from a fantasy beast and NL RBI leader. Very happy about this return.

Andre Ethier - 2/1 c/o Dodgers ST in 580 days! Epic long spring training return. My brother wrote to him and he got back his card signed and Dre also signed a Dodgers pocket schedule. Super awesome to see this one came back after almost two years, pretty epic.

Eddie_2
09-19-2012, 10:31 PM
One TTM:

Steve Blum - 3/3 c/o home in 62 days. Signed my three photos and inscribed it with the different characters he has voiced. Very happy to get this one back, because I'm a big fan of Steve's voice acting and he has voiced in some of my favorite shows. Great guy.

Eddie_2
09-19-2012, 10:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Hhjiyfmog

No TTMs or anything, but a very cool care package I got from a fellow Youtuber and a group break that I did very well in. Thought I would share.

Eddie_2
09-20-2012, 07:19 PM
One TTM:

- Gordon Beckham - 1/1 c/o White Sox in 29 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in black sharpie.

Eddie_2
09-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Two TTMs:

- Colby Lewis - 1/1 c/o Rangers in 94 days. Signed my 2012 Topps in blue sharpie. Looks great.

- Gregg Olson - 3/3 c/o home in 30 days. Signed all my Orioles cards in black shappie. They look great, got the 93' UD for my set.

Eddie_2
09-25-2012, 07:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxHI0183AlU

Eddie_2
09-28-2012, 02:10 PM
One TTM:

- Nate Robertson - 5/1 c/o Wichita Wingnuts in 80 days. Wow, didn't expect this to comeback. Signed 5 cards for me and included 4 extras. All in blue sharpie. Nate is no longer with the Wingnut because he was signed by the Jays. Sent this a couple days before that news broke. Great success for my Phillies PC. Since he is a tough signer TTM and is hard to get IP.

Eddie_2
10-01-2012, 01:29 AM
One TTM:

- Jim Johnson - 1/1 c/o Orioles in 53 days. Jim signed my 2012 card in black sharpie but card came back creased to death. Shame, it was a nice graph.

Eddie_2
10-01-2012, 11:51 PM
Three TTMs:

- Mike Napoli - 1/1 c/o Rangers in 31 days. Signed my card in black sharpie.

- David Murphy - 1/1 c/o Rangers in 31 days. Signed my card in black sharpie.

- Max Scherzer - 1/1 c/o Tigers in 90 days. Signed my card in blue sharpie. Made out to me.

Eddie_2
10-02-2012, 05:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeMpqZNp3KY

Eddie_2
10-09-2012, 06:25 PM
One TTM:

- Ron Hansen - 2/2 c/o home in 9 days. Signed my 1959 Topps in blue sharpie and also signed my index card and added requested inscription. "1960 A.L. ROY". Awesome success for the Orioles PC.

Eddie_2
10-09-2012, 06:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWgfxmNu16Y

Went to the Orioles vs Yankees game last night and taped the final out. It was an amazing night, the Yard was LOUD. The video doesn't do it enough justice. If you're wondering, people were trying to graph pre-game, but I have a rule of NEVER graphing a playoff game, because I'm there to watch the game.

Eddie_2
10-11-2012, 06:10 PM
One TTM:

- Zach Britton - 1/1 c/o Orioles in 50 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in blue sharpie. Looks really good!

Eddie_2
10-13-2012, 12:20 AM
One TTM:

- Jeffrey DeMunn - 3/3 c/o PO Box in 87 days. Signed both my photos and my Walking Dead trading card. Really cool to get this back the week of the Season 3 premier! All my photos were personalized.

Eddie_2
10-14-2012, 01:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_stO91iNDA

Newest video.

Eddie_2
10-15-2012, 04:21 PM
One TTM:

- Rob Ducey - 2/2 c/o home in 287 days. Signed both my Phillies cards in black sharpie. Long wait, but well worth it.

Eddie_2
10-19-2012, 02:35 PM
One TTM:

- Chris Parmelee - 1/1 c/o Twins in 121 days. Postmaked from CA, so he must have taken his mail home with him. Nice success for the 2012 Topps set.

Eddie_2
10-23-2012, 05:03 PM
One TTM:

- Jim Lindeman - 2/2 c/o home in 63 days. Signed a Phillies card and index card.

Eddie_2
10-28-2012, 02:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neVJ5uq6Hqg

New video with the new success.

Eddie_2
10-28-2012, 06:42 PM
One TTM:

- Scott Erickson 1/1 c/o Carolina Mudcats in 63 days. Must have taken his mail home with him, postmarked from Reno. Nice success for the O's PC.

Eddie_2
11-01-2012, 10:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SI0aizx7Jw

Has the Scott Erickson success and my killer eBay pickup.

Eddie_2
11-06-2012, 11:20 PM
One TTM:

- Scott McGregor - 2/2 c/o home in 145 days. Signed both my Orioles cards in blue sharpie. Very happy to have these back.

Updated the database.

Eddie_2
11-08-2012, 08:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2wcO7sz7II

Eddie_2
11-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Two TTMs:

- C.J. Wilson - 1/1 c/o LAA in 123 days. Signed my 2011 Topps in black sharpie. Postmarked from LA.

- Randall Cunningham - 2/2 c/o Remnant Ministries in 73 days. Signed both my football cards in black sharpie for a $10 donation.

Eddie_2
11-13-2012, 01:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_CSmoEMFr0

Eddie_2
11-14-2012, 12:39 AM
One TTM:

Don Carman - 2/1 c/o home in 84 days. Signed my Phillies card in black sharpie and also included a hand written note, very awesome return. Updated the database.

Eddie_2
11-17-2012, 01:24 AM
One ST TTM:

- Paul Goldschmidt c/o D-Backs ST in 245 days. Better late than never! Signed my 2012 Topps Opening Day in black sharpie. Sharpie he used looks like it's about to die, but very happy to see this come back. Cool success.

Eddie_2
11-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Two TTMs:

- Stan Lopata - 2/2 c/o home in 10 days. Signed a vintage Phillies card for me and also signed an index card. Nice success of one of the few Whiz Kids left.

- Bobby Doerr - 2/2 c/o home in 10 days. Signed my card and index card in blue sharpie with the HOF inscription. Finally got around to getting him.

Eddie_2
11-20-2012, 10:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx5fopxYdNg&feature=youtu.be

Eddie_2
12-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Two TTMs:

- Billy O'Dell - 1/2 c/o home in 54 days. Signed my 1959 Topps in blue ball point pen. Did not sign index card though, still happy to get this vintage success back though.

- Roger Bernadina - 0/1 c/o AAA team in 602 days. Brutal fail. Sent to the Nationals AAA team, the Cheifs back in 2011. Finally got this back unsigned. Guess I got closure.

Eddie_2
12-03-2012, 10:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPfPHAQ4mVY

Eddie_2
12-11-2012, 12:37 AM
No TTMs, but my recent auto pickups from ebay and Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U67uOUMtf0

Eddie_2
12-23-2012, 01:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed7iTT5xoF0

Eddie_2
12-23-2012, 01:13 AM
3 New TTMs:

- Pete Stanicek - 1/2 c/o home in 46 days. Signed my 1989 Donruss in blue sharpie. Did not sign my index card. Nice success for my 1989 Why Not? Orioles collection.

- Josh Hamilton - 1/1 c/o Rangers in 77 days. Signed my 2012 Topps in blue sharpie. Extremely happy to get this back, I finally got him for my collection.

- Earl Averill - 1/2 c/o home in 46 days. Signed his only Phillies card, a 1963 Topps in black sharpie. Very happy to see this come back because a few people told me he no longer signs. Very happy to add an old time Phillie to my Phillies collection.

J_A_S_Z
12-23-2012, 09:53 AM
He was a catcher for the Cubs as well. I know he has a 1959 Topps card in a Cubs Jersey I have give thought to try and find to get signed. He has been a pretty good signer with multiple success in 2012. Nice addition with that one.

Eddie_2
12-23-2012, 04:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUzGZlu_sAg

Eddie_2
12-30-2012, 10:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMPPm_DwsM4

Eddie_2
12-30-2012, 10:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUmYnpnuY80

Eddie_2
01-20-2013, 08:20 PM
Here is my 2013 Orioles FanFest recap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7fivLI0b44

ROMLB:

- Kevin Gausman (SS - inscribed "1st Round Pick")
- Dylan Bundy (SS - inscribed "1st Rd Pick")
- Manny Machado (SS)
- Tommy Hunter (SS and certifed - won playing bingo!)

8x10s:

- Darren O'Day
- Nate McLouth
- Jason Hammel
- Steve Johnson
- Chris Davis

Baseball cards:

- Nate McLouth
- Mike Bordick
- Chris Davis
- Jason Hammel
- Wilson Betemit
- Jake Arrieta
- Nolan Reimold

Orioles Postcards: (they give them out if you have nothing to get signed)

- Nate McLouth
- Jake Arrieta
- Miguel Gonzalez
- Mike Bordick (2x)
- Ryan Minor

ILLRIMESAYA
01-22-2013, 08:12 AM
Those baseballs look sweet!!!

Eddie_2
01-28-2013, 04:01 PM
One TTM: (it's been FOREVER!)

- Rick Schu - 2/1 c/o home in 518 days. Signed my card and included an extra both in blue sharpie. Awesome success, thought this was long gone.

Eddie_2
01-31-2013, 07:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi95Qio-3Mg

Forgot to post this, but I finally got an autograph off my Top 3 list. One of my favorite autographs now.

Eddie_2
02-07-2013, 04:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiUSAXEoqU8&lc=dAVmEwKIZZ-32CnHmmSikejzFRKhHeFt62PfjUsFZb0

Schu success and some cool pickups from eBay and YouTube.

Eddie_2
02-12-2013, 11:12 PM
One TTM:

- IronE Singleton - 1/2 c/o address in 204 days. Glad to see this finally come back. T-Dog signed my photo in black sharpie and inscribed "Truth + Love" and "T-Dog". Personalized to me as well. Did not sign the Season 1 poster photo though, no biggie!

Eddie_2
02-15-2013, 12:27 AM
One TTM:

- John Olerud - 2/2 c/o PO Box in 462 days! Signed both my cards in blue sharpie. I thought these were LONG gone. Very happy to see them come back after almost two years. Awesome player in the 90s.

Eddie_2
02-16-2013, 01:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-VDDel_DOM

Eddie_2
02-18-2013, 10:11 PM
One TTM:

- Brad Lidge c/o Nationals in 277 days! SHOCKED to see this come back. I sent to the Nats about three weeks before Brad got released. Post-marked from Denver, CO. Signed my A&G in blue sharpie, looks great. So happy to have this come back for my Phillies PC.

Eddie_2
02-19-2013, 11:37 PM
One TTM:

- Alvin Dark c/o home in 8 days. Signed my vintage Phillies card in blue sharpie and included a signed pamphlet. One of the oldest Phillies living. Cool success!

Eddie_2
02-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Three TTMs: (2 Spring Training)

- Trent Green c/o home in 527 days! Thought this was long gone, sent this out in 2011 with my first batch of football TTMs. Signed one card in blue sharpie. Looks nice, cool success.

- Tom Milone c/o A's ST in 14 days. Signed a 2012 Topps RC in blue sharpie. Nice success from a young gun on the A's.

- Michael Stutes c/o Phillies ST in 15 days. Signed a 2011 Topps RC in a thin blue sharpie. Looks really cool, happy to see this come back for the Phillies PC.

Eddie_2
02-28-2013, 03:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1OiyVcrhXU

Newest video with my TTM success and awesome blind trade I made.

Eddie_2
02-28-2013, 05:39 PM
One ST TTM:

- Vance Worley 1/1 c/o Twins ST in 8 days. Signed the 2013 Topps in blue sharpie and personalized to me. Really happy to get this back even though I have gotten Vance TTM twice before. The new 2013 Topps card is beautiful with the vintage Phillies 80s uniform. Glad to add this to my Phillies PC.

Eddie_2
03-05-2013, 05:40 PM
One ST TTM:

- Juan Pierre 1/1 c/o Marlins ST in 21 days. Signed a 2012 Topps Update in blue sharpie and added a Bible verse, also included a Beast Mode business card. Glad to get his auto on a Phillies card for my Phils PC. Thanks Juan.

Eddie_2
03-05-2013, 10:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC7VMwup3sU

Eddie_2
03-15-2013, 09:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1pvyYfV8NI

Eddie_2
03-15-2013, 09:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmvuc0YjKFM&feature=youtu.be

Newest video with 2 ST success.

Eddie_2
03-15-2013, 09:50 PM
Two ST TTM:

- Charlie Blackmon 1/1 c/o Rockies ST in 23 days. Signed a 2011 Topps rookie card in black sharpie.

- Chris Heisey 1/1 c/o Reds ST in 22 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in black sharpie.

Eddie_2
03-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Three ST TTM:

- Charlie Furbush 1/1 c/o Mariners ST in 37 days. Signed a 2011 Topps rookie card in black sharpie.

- Mike Adams 1/1 c/o Phillies ST in 36 days. Signed a 2011 Topps in black sharpie. Great success for the Phillies PC.

- Wei Yin Chen 2/2 c/o Orioles Camden Yards in 207 days. Signed two 2012 Topps RC in blue sharpie. AWESOME sig. Postmarked from ST. Mail must have been forwarded.

Eddie_2
03-21-2013, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO8dZagYmJU

Eddie_2
03-28-2013, 11:22 PM
One ST TTM:

- Ben Revere - 1/1 c/o Phillies ST in 45 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in black sharpie. Looks great, and an awesome success for the Phillies PC.

Eddie_2
04-04-2013, 04:24 PM
One TTM:

- Tyler Hansbrough 1/1 c/o Pacers in 49 days. Signed a rookie card in blue sharpie. Looks really cool, a very awesome auto.

Eddie_2
04-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Two TTMs:

- Terry Leach 2/2 c/o home in 148 days. One in black sharpie, one in blue sharpie. Good success for my 1993 Upper Deck project.

- Todd Kalas 4/3 c/o Rays in 262 days. I sent Todd three photos to sign, one of which has Harry's three sons throwing out the first pitch after their dad passed away. He signed all three of my photos and sent back my letter, thanking me for the kind note. Really cool success and I'm very happy to get this back, because I really liked that one photo with all of Harry's sons. A nice piece of Phillies history.

Eddie_2
04-11-2013, 11:15 PM
I also was able to land Lefty when he was signing at the Sugar House. I was unable to actually go myself, because I couldn't get off from work, but lucky for me, my dad and older brother bailed me out. Steve signed the ball I gave my dad in blue pen with the "HOF 94" inscripition. It came out awesome, and looks beautiful.

Eddie_2
04-12-2013, 03:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtozaiMpUhQ

Eddie_2
04-18-2013, 02:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9C4FG6WI7k&feature=youtu.be

Eddie_2
05-03-2013, 01:40 PM
One TTM: (from ST 2013) - Nate Schierholtz 2/2 c/o Cubs ST in 79 days. Signed both of my cards in black sharpie. Both look really good. Happy to see this come back for the Phillies PC.

Eddie_2
05-07-2013, 01:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNpMMOp-PW8

Eddie_2
05-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Newest video above this post. I show off my recent ebay pickups and the Nate Schierholtz TTM that I got a couple days ago. I also show the Johnny Marr 7' of Upstarts that I got signed. Getting Johnny Marr's autograph is huge for me. He was on my Top 3 Want List and now he is off. Been trying to get a good autograph of him for a couple years, and now I score this. Very excited about that!

Eddie_2
05-18-2013, 12:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doBJEJ0LTRU

Eddie_2
05-18-2013, 12:04 AM
Video above is my Phillies Phestival recap. Thanks for watching.

Eddie_2
05-19-2013, 05:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlYnc2HSItw

Eddie_2
05-19-2013, 05:28 PM
Recap of IP at OPACY for the Padres and Royals.

Eddie_2
05-27-2013, 10:22 PM
One EPIC TTM - Brian Dawkins 1/1 in 101 days. He signed in black sharpie and inscribed a Bible verse. The weird part is I can't find the address I used to get him. The address I got was from a while back and it was the people who were representing Brian (aka his agent), anyhow they had a mailing address on their website to send fan mail to (which I can no longer find). The envople was postmarked from Colorado, and Dawkins lives there now with his family, so the mail was forwarded. But it's frustrating because I can't find the address to share. Either way, epic TTM success. Probably the best football TTM I've gotten in a long time.

cyberer
05-27-2013, 10:36 PM
Be careful. He stamps. I got him but it was fake.

Eddie_2
05-28-2013, 06:09 PM
Be careful. He stamps. I got him but it was fake.
Well you got me curious now, I'm going to send some scans to a couple of my buddies on YT who are excellent at telling the difference. I'll get back to you.

cyberer
05-28-2013, 06:11 PM
I can show you my photos if you want

cyberer
05-28-2013, 06:12 PM
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n551/cyberer37/08efa108.jpg

Riggs
05-28-2013, 07:21 PM
rut ro.. Here is mine

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz101/Riggs290731RCR/TTM%20autos/adc89677-535e-436c-9176-2d9914342682_zps608dc364.jpg (http://s818.photobucket.com/user/Riggs290731RCR/media/TTM%20autos/adc89677-535e-436c-9176-2d9914342682_zps608dc364.jpg.html)
pretty clear its a stamp..

Eddie_2
05-29-2013, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the photos guys. Mine looks a lot like Riggs. My friends on YT also looked at the video I sent them and they think it's a stamp as well. Thanks for letting me know! I never have gotten a stamp autograph back, so I have no idea what they look like. Now I know. I thought he used a dried up sharpie. Oh well, can't win them all. Luckily I got Dawkins IP back a couple months ago, so all is not lost.

Eddie_2
06-03-2013, 11:28 PM
One TTM:
- Jim Riggleman c/o Reds AAA in 10 days. Jim signed my 2011 Topps Heritage. Sent this out because I just noticed a coupledays ago that Jim was back managing in baseball and wanted to get his signature on this card. Updated the database with the new address.

Eddie_2
06-05-2013, 01:00 AM
One TTM:
- Jed Lowrie 1/1 c/o A’s in 11 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in blue sharpie. Also included a business card for his photography site.

Eddie_2
06-07-2013, 12:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxSDPBmZKSs

Eddie_2
06-07-2013, 12:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sciWSkXAX00

Eddie_2
06-09-2013, 01:03 AM
One TTM:
- Dave Trembley – 3/3 c/o Astros in 14 days. Dave signed all three of my cards, two in black sharpie, and one in blue sharpie. Happy to get the ex-Oriole manager for the PC.

Eddie_2
06-09-2013, 03:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeNo9PD0WBw

Eddie_2
07-02-2013, 04:11 PM
I forgot to post this video, but it's has my two IP successes from the Reds - Brandon Phillips and Todd Frazier. I got it back in May, I think. I was so busy that I never got around to posting about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59o8vz6ytpg

Eddie_2
07-02-2013, 04:18 PM
One TTM:
- Ray Semproch - 1/1 c/o home in 5 days. Signed a 1959 Topps in a blue sharpie pen. Nice vintage success for my Phillies PC.

Eddie_2
07-02-2013, 04:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N7JGSX2ltk

Eddie_2
07-11-2013, 12:48 AM
One TTM:
- Jason Grilli 1/1 c/o Pirates in 17 days. Signed a 2013 Topps in blue sharpie. Nice to see this show up after sending out only a couple TTMs in the last few months.

Eddie_2
07-16-2013, 06:27 PM
One TTM:
- Vinnie Pestano c/o Indians in 19 days. Signed my 2012 Topps in black sharpie.

Eddie_2
07-16-2013, 06:33 PM
Also went to the Orioles/Rangers game last Monday. It was alumni night and I was able to get four autos from Al Bumbry. So pretty happy to add him to the Orioles collection.

Eddie_2
07-22-2013, 12:05 AM
One TTM:
- Eric Sogard 1/1 c/o A’s in 22 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in blue sharpie.

Eddie_2
07-27-2013, 12:20 AM
Forgot to post this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkbVwHjkOv8

Eddie_2
07-27-2013, 12:26 AM
Two TTM:- Carl Pavano 1/1 c/o Twins in 411 days. I was surprised to see this come back because it was post marked from Florida. Either way, happy to see this come back.
- Tommy Barret 1/1 c/o home in 27 days. Tommy signed my 1989 Topps for the Phillies PC. Thanks Tommy!

Eddie_2
07-27-2013, 12:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn-297Ax9p4

Eddie_2
08-13-2013, 11:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EbfI-a6FUg

I forgot to post this video and I forgot to post this TTM success. Well here it is.

One TTM:

- John Danks 1/1 c/o White Sox in 359 days. Almost a year, but hey better late than never!

Eddie_2
08-20-2013, 01:57 AM
One TTM:

- Craig Stammen 1/1 c/o Nationals in 84 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in blue sharpie. Looks very nice and cool signature.

Eddie_2
08-21-2013, 01:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2KgWxW9d1s

The Orioles teamed up with BARCS (which is a non-profit animal shelter that helps dogs and cats find homes) and had a really awesome autograph session this past Saturday. Six players were signing before 1 o'clock and the only admission kick was buying the Orioles pet calendar for $15 bucks. All the money goes towards the non-profit and usually the pet calendar sells out anyway due to high demand. It was a really fun event, with a lot of familes showing up and it was a great time. I was able to get the following:

- JJ Hardy (1) SS ROMLB & on Post-Season Program

- Wei Yin Chen (1) ROMLB (his autograph is vertical and not horizontal so it's really hard for him to SS and his signature looks different when it's bunched up, so I didn't ask for SS) & Post-Season Program

- Matt Wieters (1) SS ROMLB & Post-Season Program

- Nate McLouth (1) Topps Card & Post-Season Program

- Chris Tillman (1) Topps Card & Post-Season Program

- Troy Patton (2) 2012 Topps

----------------------------

Will have a recap video soon.

Eddie_2
08-21-2013, 04:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK5HwPUmako

Eddie_2
09-02-2013, 11:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYomTxX4gt8

Eddie_2
09-26-2013, 06:53 PM
One TTM:

- Nick Leyva 1/1 c/o Pirates in 90 days. Signed a 1989 Topps in black sharpie. Nice success for my Phillies PC.

Eddie_2
09-26-2013, 06:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUw5U5_g9Qw&lc=NwH66N-89hN9GA9hs4ymow2Vm-VojiTDSw_KB4PYIdU

Eddie_2
09-29-2013, 08:08 PM
One TTM:

- Lonnie Chisenhall 1/2 c/o Indians in 30 days. Signed a 2012 Topps. Looks good, thanks Lonnie.

Eddie_2
10-20-2013, 06:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8TZa3nZ6FM

Forgot to post this. My recent success and pickups.

Eddie_2
11-11-2013, 12:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfQJdEjMIAc

Eddie_2
11-11-2013, 12:53 AM
One TTM:

- Mike Stanton 2/2 c/o home 466 days. Signed a 1992 Upper Deck and 1993 Upper Deck. Blue sharpie.

Eddie_2
11-22-2013, 11:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwkzVXka9yk

Eddie_2
11-26-2013, 11:34 AM
One TTM: (Shocker!)

- Casper Wells 1/1 c/o Phillies in 88 days. Very surprised to see this come back. Sent to Casper the day after he pitched for the Phillies in the extra inning game that went I think 16/17 innings. Anyway he went on the DL a couple days later and was later, I believe, let go. Happy to see his mail got forward and that he signed my card. 2012 Topps in blue sharpie. Postmarked from Albany, NY.

Eddie_2
11-26-2013, 11:41 AM
Forgot to post this about the MCW signing: (taken from the Philly INK thread)

MCW signing went well. Got there around 5:45 and I was actually early. Pretty low turnout as well, but that was to be expected since it was a very low key signing. A lot of suits were down there as well. They were kind of giving out misleading information on the signing, telling people they had to buy something and they had to get their receipts checked, even though the Modells workers inside told me they would hand out postcards if you didn't have anything to get signed. Speaking of which I went inside hoping to buy a 8x10, but they were only selling basketballs. Being that I don't collect signed basketballs, I wasn't too crazy about getting one, so I passed. Plus for some reason the salesperson told me most of the balls were low on air, and if I wanted to, he would fill up the ball if I wanted. But like I said, I passed. My older brother, bought one of the basketball, and lucky he brought with him one of my silver sharpies. He got his ball signed in silver and I got a nice 5x7 postcard signed in black sharpie. Overall for a free signing, it was cool. I just wish Modells would have had 8x10 photos for sale, because I would have love to buy one.

It was also cool seeing Erik. He was twenty people ahead of me and got in and out in under five minutes. I also got done everything and was on my way home at 6:20. Very quick signing. I should also note that Modells didn't let anyone without a pass get anything signed. Once all the tickets were given out, they cut off the line. So something to keep in mind for Foles.

Eddie_2
12-01-2013, 11:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE215BuVcrw

Eddie_2
12-01-2013, 11:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiyR_bUZFww

Eddie_2
12-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Forgot to post this about the Foles signing: (taken from the Philly INK thread)

Got home about ten minutes ago, and I must say, Nick Foles was awesome. Very outgoing and very friendly. The 8x10 photos were nice and Nick signed mine in silver sharpie. I got there around 4:40 and was about the 55-60 person in line. It did suck having to wait outside in the freezing cold for almost 2 hours, but I was in and out once Foles showed up. I would guess that about 150-200 people where there. A lot of people who I talked to said they found out about the signing on Twitter. Overall, I think if the signing was promoted more, it would have been a madhouse.

I also got the chance to talk with Erik briefly, and it was cool seeing him. He got an awesome graph, but I'll wait for him to tell you guys. Either way it was really awesome!

Eddie_2
12-16-2013, 01:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH93hmayxOE

Eddie_2
12-27-2013, 01:51 AM
One TTM:

- Josh Hamilton 1/1 c/o Angels in 115 days. Got back the annual Hamilton success, since he always signs during Christmas. Signed in blue sharpie on a 2012 Topps insert.

Eddie_2
12-27-2013, 01:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UGKcZ5sBBI

My latest video. No TTMs, but a lot of pickups.

djauwerda
12-28-2013, 11:13 AM
Love the Foles!

Eddie_2
12-30-2013, 07:56 PM
One TTM:

- Jeff Locke 1/1 c/o Pirates in 191 days. Signed a 2012 Topps RC in blue sharpie. Very surprised to see this comeback, since his success % in the database is bad. Postmarked from New Hampshire, so must have taken his mail home with him. Thanks Jeff.

Eddie_2
01-03-2014, 01:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qatac1Er14&feature=youtu.be

Tons of pickups and the two TTM successes.

Eddie_2
01-06-2014, 11:47 PM
One TTM:

Steve Decker 1/1 c/o home in 585 days. Signed a 1993 Upper Deck in thin blue sharpie pen. Extremely surprised to see this comeback. This was sent out when I was planning on doing the 93 UD set.

Eddie_2
01-20-2014, 01:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCs6rfRuaAQ

Eddie_2
01-20-2014, 01:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a-Bb7BFzC4

Eddie_2
01-28-2014, 12:04 AM
Two TTMs:

- Bobby Doerr 1/1 c/o home in 8 days. Signed a custom in blue sharpie with the "HOF 86" inscription.

- Alvin Dark 2/1 c/o home in 11 days. Signed a custom in blue sharpie. His signature is extremely shaky.

One Failure:

- Brad Lidge RTS. Unable to forward. Not deliverable as addressed. The N Crowfoot address in the database is a bogus address. I checked it on Google Maps after getting the RTS, and it's a vacant lot with tall trees growing there. No signs of a house ever being there.

Eddie_2
01-28-2014, 12:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2jTpHscBfQ

Eddie_2
02-02-2014, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUl0TKyzons&feature=youtu.be

Eddie_2
02-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Went to Orioles Fan Fest yesterday. It was packed this year. First year I didn't have the season ticket holder pass. But I still did awesome. My recap video is above but to quickly recap I got the following (I go into a lot more detail in the video):

These were just with my three autograph vouchers!

- Nick Markakis SS on the Camden Yards 20th anniversary OMLB.
- Jim Palmer SS on the National HOF OMLB
- Manny Machado SS on the 2013 All Star Baseball with the inscription of first All Star Game
- Wei Yin Chen signed 8x10
- Miguel Gonzalez signed 8x10
- Joe Orsulak signed 1993 Upper Deck
- Tim Berry signed Orioles post-card
- Steve Clevenger signed Orioles post-card
- Josh Stinson signed Orioles post-card
- Ryan Webb signed Orioles post-card
- Dave Wallace signed Orioles post-card

I also got a TON of extremely cheap pickups at the fan clearance racks for the memorabilia.

Eddie_2
02-04-2014, 11:55 PM
Two TTMs:

- Doug Dascenzo 1/2 c/o home in 22 days. Signed 93 Upper Deck for the set but kept the custom card I sent. No biggie.

- Steven Yeun 2/2 c/o agency in 22 days. Second attempt and I finally got Glenn from the Walking Dead! He signed both items in a gold type sharpie. Custom card came out great, the 4x6 photo, not as much. Got bent up in my envelope, thanks USPS!

Eddie_2
02-11-2014, 02:16 PM
Two TTMs:

- Darren Daulton 1/1 c/o home in 29 days. Signed a 1993 Leaf Series in blue sharpie. Thanks Dutch!

- Danny Darwin 1/1 c/o home in 22 days. Signed a 1993 Upper Deck for the set.

cyberer
02-11-2014, 02:22 PM
That's a very alliterative set of returns- D-D-D-D :basket:

Eddie_2
02-11-2014, 02:39 PM
That's a very alliterative set of returns- D-D-D-D :basket:

Haha. I didn't notice that. Well the next one will break the streak, I'm sure, because a lot of ST request went out the last couple of days.

Eddie_2
02-11-2014, 02:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY_Ndicoq7w&feature=youtu.be

Eddie_2
02-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Two TTMs:

- Al Kaline 1/1 c/o home in 28 days. Signed a 2012 Topps insert in blue sharpie. Signature looks a little shaky. Did enclose his $5 donation.

- Clayton Kershaw 1/1 c/o Dodgers ST in 326 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in blue sharpie. Sent last year during Spring Training. Enclosed a note about his website/foundation. AMAZING success!!

Eddie_2
02-19-2014, 12:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3JUjvjQgys

Eddie_2
02-19-2014, 12:53 AM
One TTM:

- Tom Niedenfuer 2/2 c/o home in 10 days. Signed two cards for my Orioles collection. Both in blue sharpie. Quick turnaround.

Eddie_2
02-22-2014, 01:55 AM
Two ST TTMs:

- Josh Collmenter 1/1 c/o DBacks ST in 22 days. Signed a 2012 topps in black sharpie and inscribed his number.

- Eric Young 1/1 c/o Mets ST in 11 days. Signed a 2012 topps in black sharpie and inscribed his number, also personalized.

Eddie_2
02-22-2014, 02:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMipPe5p43Y&feature=youtu.be

Eddie_2
02-22-2014, 04:26 PM
Two TTMs:

- Quintin Berry 1/1 c/o Orioles ST in 25 days. Signed a 2012 Topps RC in black sharpie.

- Andre Rienzo 1/1 c/o White Sox ST in 22 days. Signed a 2013 Topps RC in blue sharpie. Very happy to see this one come back, kid is a flamethrower.

Eddie_2
02-27-2014, 09:00 PM
Two TTMs:

- Brad Brach 2/2 c/o Orioles ST in 22 days. Signed two 2012 Topps in black sharpie.

- Dirk Nowitzki 2/2 c/o Dallas Mavericks in 42 days and 45 days. Sent two separate request to get two separate cards signed. Signed one in blue sharpie and one in black sharpie. Thanks Dirk.

Eddie_2
03-02-2014, 04:43 PM
4 TTMs:

- Chris Coste 1/1 c/o address in 17 days. Signed a 2008 Upper Deck in a super thin black sharpie. Didn't really come out too good, but at least I got some type of return.

- Jim Johnson 2/2 c/o A's ST in 24 days. Signed a 2012 and 2013 Topps in blue sharpie. Looks awesome, and happy to see this come back.

- Nyjer Morgan 2/2 c/o Indians ST in 22 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in blue sharpie and a 2010 Topps in sliver sharpie. Both look really awesome.

- Matt Davidson 1/1 c/o White Sox ST in 18 days. Signed a 2014 Topps RC in blue sharpie.

Eddie_2
03-02-2014, 05:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpVkiyX_RRA&feature=youtu.be

Eddie_2
03-03-2014, 08:09 PM
One TTM:

- Travis Ishikawa 2/2 c/o Pirates ST in 26 days. Signed a 2011 and 2012 Topps in black sharpie.

Eddie_2
03-04-2014, 11:33 PM
One TTM:

- Steve Delabar 1/1 c/o Blue Jays ST in 22 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in blue sharpie.

Eddie_2
03-08-2014, 02:29 AM
Two TTMs:

- Tom Qualters 2/2 c/o home in 31 days. Signed a 1958 Topps and a Phillies custom in a thin blue sharpie.

- Rafael Palmeiro 2/2 c/o home in 31 days. Signed two Orioles cards in blue sharpie. One got smeared badly because he put the cards back in the envelope too quick. No biggie. Happy to get a return.

Eddie_2
03-17-2014, 04:49 PM
One TTM:

- Trevor May 2/2 c/o Twins ST in 18 days. Signed two cards in blue sharpie. Came out great.

Eddie_2
03-19-2014, 12:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTSpIhg7fvI

Eddie_2
03-19-2014, 12:05 AM
One TTM:

- Kevin Frandsen 1/1 c/o Phillies in 200 days. Signed a baseball card in black sharpie. Sent this out last season to CBP, glad to see it come back after all this time. Postmarked from Florida. Must have taken his mail to ST with him.

Eddie_2
03-20-2014, 01:07 AM
One TTM:

- Michael Taylor 1/1 c/o A's ST in 42 days. Signed a 2012 Topps rookie card in blue sharpie. Looks great, card got a little bent though, no biggie.

Eddie_2
03-25-2014, 07:05 PM
Two TTMs:

- Grant Balfour 1/1 c/o A's in 275 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in black sharpie. Was surprised to see this come back because he is no longer on the A's. So his mail must have been forward to the Rays. Postmarked from St. Pete.

- Chris Sabo 1/2 c/o home in 46 days. Signed a 1993 UD in blue sharpie but didn't sign 1995 Upper Deck.

Eddie_2
04-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Four TTMs:

- J.A. Happ 1/1 c/o Blue Jays ST in 405 days. I sent this last year during Spring Training and I was pretty surprised to see this come back. Thought it was long gone. Signed a 2010 Topps Heritage in blue sharpie. Looks great. Nice success for the Phillies PC.

- Felipe Paulino 1/2 c/o White Sox ST in 56 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in black sharpie. Looks good.

- Garrett Richards 2/2 c/o Angels ST in 56 days. Signed a 2012 Topps and 2014 Topps in black sharpie. Both of them look solid. Thanks Garrett!

- Nick Hagadone 2/2 c/o Indians ST in 56 days. Signed two 2012 Topps RC in black sharpie.

Eddie_2
04-04-2014, 01:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jHc-cQztaw

Eddie_2
04-13-2014, 10:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmTDcB2OSas&feature=youtu.be

Eddie_2
04-21-2014, 05:23 PM
One TTM:

- Brian Duensing 1/2 c/o Twins ST in 49 days. Signed one 2012 Topps in blue sharpie. Looks great.

Eddie_2
04-21-2014, 05:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyCr8YaSdWk&google_comment_id=z13ecnkwgmzisztnf23ni5h5ksyne3ck t&google_view_type#gpluscomments

Eddie_2
04-27-2014, 04:10 PM
One TTM

- Steve Trachsel 2/2 c/o home in 109 days. Signed two cards in blue sharpie. Both came out very nice.

Eddie_2
04-27-2014, 04:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzRj2F80Djk

Eddie_2
04-28-2014, 10:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hRNu-ClNhY&feature=youtu.be

Went to a free Ben Revere signing in Philadelphia. He signed a couple items for me. It was a lot of fun. Here's some footage from the signing!

Eddie_2
05-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Two TTMs:

- Wade Boggs 1/1 c/o home in 106 days. Signed a 2012 Topps Golden Moments in blue sharpie. Looks good. Nice HOF success.

- Ron Hansen 1/1 c/o home in 10 days. Signed a vintage card in blue sharpie. Looks great. Got a little creased in the mail.

Eddie_2
05-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Three TTMs:

- Matt Stairs 2/2 c/o Phillies in 22 days. Signed two cards in blue sharpie. They look awesome, and a very nice success for my Phillies PC. Thanks Matt!

- Jamie Moyer 3/3 c/o Phillies in 24 days. Signed three cards in black sharpie. All came out great! Thanks Jamie!

- Chandler Riggs 2/2 c/o talent agency in 87 days. Signed two cards, one in sliver sharpie and one in black sharpie. Silver one came out amazing on the Walking Dead Season 1 card.

Eddie_2
05-16-2014, 12:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSOeN88Cj2w

Eddie_2
05-19-2014, 10:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4arwikw5h0&feature=youtu.be

Eddie_2
05-21-2014, 12:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKkib-QKLwg

Eddie_2
05-24-2014, 03:46 PM
One TTM:

- David West 2/2 c/o team in 39 days. Signed a 1993 Upper Deck and Donruss card. Both in blue sharpie. They look awesome!

Eddie_2
05-24-2014, 03:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpXzAFgSWxw

Eddie_2
05-28-2014, 11:31 PM
One TTM:

- Dustin Ackley 2/2 c/o Mariners in 13 days. Signed two 2012 Topps cards in black sharpie, also personalized. Very quick return.

Eddie_2
06-03-2014, 01:13 AM
One TTM:

- Wil Nieves 1/1 c/o Phillies ST in 110 days. Signed a 2010 Upper Deck in black sharpie. Surprised to see this come back. Postmarked from Philly.

Eddie_2
06-03-2014, 01:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yr8ksdjH5U

Eddie_2
06-13-2014, 01:01 AM
Two TTMs:

- Matt Williams 1/1 c/o Nationals in 21 days. Signed a 1993 Upper Deck in black sharpie.

- Kyle Hebert 4/4 c/o agency in 29 days. Signed four photos in silver sharpie and inscribed his characters names. Came out awesome and very nice voice over success.

Eddie_2
06-13-2014, 01:06 AM
Went to the Orioles/A's game on Saturday for Manny Machado bobble head night. Got Josh Donaldson IP. Here's some footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1gOkuoc334

Eddie_2
06-15-2014, 03:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_zI2bln0Vc

Eddie_2
06-22-2014, 12:39 AM
Four TTMs:

- Milt Thompson 2/2 in 12 days c/o Blue Rocks. Signed two cards in black sharpie. 93 Upper Deck and 89 Fleer. Thanks Milt!

- David West 2/2 in 12 days c/o Baseball Academy. Signed two Phillies cards in blue sharpie.

- Adam Kennedy 3/3 in 12 days c/o home. Signed three cards in blue sharpie.

- Larry Andersen 2/2 c/o Phillies in 10 days. Signed two cards in blue sharpie.

Eddie_2
07-01-2014, 02:13 AM
One TTM:

- Leo Gomez 2/2 c/o home in 17 days. Signed two cards in black sharpie. Nice success for the O's PC.

Eddie_2
07-01-2014, 02:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O40kvOXsvKk

Eddie_2
07-22-2014, 08:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0yb3a327xU

Eddie_2
08-05-2014, 12:56 AM
Been awhile since I've posted in my thread here but here are some recent successes.

Two TTMs:

- John Jaso 1/1 c/o Oakland A's in 50 days. Signed a 2012 Topps Update in black sharpie. Nice success for the set.

- Bob Milacki 2/2 c/o Clearwater in 100 days. Signed two Orioles cards for the collection.

Eddie_2
08-05-2014, 12:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIPPptyokIA&list=UUmk1yBvWJ2ezgqiqwphtRaQ

Eddie_2
08-26-2014, 01:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOCIy83ugIs

Eddie_2
08-26-2014, 01:44 AM
One TTM:

- Jack Hamilton 2/2 c/o restaurant in 725 days. Signed a 1963 Topps and a index card. Very surprised this came back, thought it was LONG gone. Found out the address I used is no longer good because he sold that restaurant in 2013, and I sent in 2012. Either way, happy to get a return.

Eddie_2
08-26-2014, 01:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFmcyp11UAY

Eddie_2
08-26-2014, 01:51 AM
Went to the local signing of Lenny Dykstra to help out some friends from Youtube and the FB group. Recap in the video above!

Eddie_2
09-01-2014, 10:10 PM
One TTM:

- Andre Dawson 2/2 c/o home in 10 days. Signed two cards for me in blue sharpie. Both of them came out awesome, his signature is beautiful. I did include a $10 donation to his foundation. He sent a price list along with both signed cards. Apparently signed cards are $20 a piece. Very nice HOF success.

Eddie_2
09-01-2014, 10:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bdXdwpl2zM&lc=z12bvfw5fufczjw3r22nzffhpzmeyjwof04

Eddie_2
09-09-2014, 11:17 PM
Two TTMs:

- Scott Erickson 2/2 in 19 days. Signed two Orioles cards in black sharpie.

- Brad Ziegler 1/1 c/o DBacks in 20 days. Signed a 2012 Topps for the set. Also personalized and with a bible verse.