PDA

View Full Version : Ken Griffey Jr.

PoseyBumgarner
02-21-2011, 11:16 PM
Now that KG is retired I'm wondering if he'd finally have some time to sign some autographs? I'd love to get a sig from him if possible. Has anyone had any success with him? If so, could I please get an address.

Thanks so much,
J

msmyer
02-21-2011, 11:35 PM
Griffey has one of the nicest Autos I've seen...I was able to get him a few years back at the Cincinnati Reds Fan Fest! (He only signed 50 autos)

Anyway, not sure of the address but I know he lives in Orlando, Fl and had a condo in Cincinnati, Oh when he played here.

I am a huge Reds fan and grad to hear someone likes Griffey too!

Good Luck...

jyosi
02-22-2011, 12:52 AM
I came to the conclusion I would never get him so I bought a UDA photo, then a UDA jersey, and then another UDA jersey, and then some gateway cachets. I love Griffey, but he is nearly impossible to get outside of an organized event.

PoseyBumgarner
02-22-2011, 01:42 AM
Yeah, that is how it seems. I like a challenge though :)

He is just one of those guys who really had an impact on the game. One hundred years from now, having his autograph is going to be something super special. I'd love to have something that I could pass down to my future kids and so on and so fourth. He truly was the player of the decade. I was never a Mariners or Reds fan, but he truly is one of the greatest things to ever happen to the game. He'll be missed.

sublime420
02-22-2011, 01:49 AM
hey man i heard he recently signed with the mariners as a special assistant or sumthing like that, i kno i will be trying him during the season.

PoseyBumgarner
02-22-2011, 02:10 AM
Nice, thanks for the tip! I'll give it a try too! That's a good fit for him, glad he's staying in the Mariners organization.

SteakNchop
02-22-2011, 02:36 AM
Good luck guys. You'll need it for a guy like Griffey.

PoseyBumgarner
02-22-2011, 02:44 AM
Thanks, he and Derek Jeter are two guys that seem impossible to get. Can't hurt to try though.