PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Dems flee to Sunny Urbana Illinois

tutall
02-24-2011, 09:33 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/24/indiana-republican-offici_n_827580.html

To me this is very irritating, its a bad case of taking my ball and going home while losing a game of kickball

Star_Cards
02-25-2011, 09:26 AM
I get that they disagree but the fact that this tactic exists to be able to hold things up and the fact that any party actually uses it is completely ridiculous. It's gotten to where the two stupid sides can't even talk and negotiate around their wants. What a complete waste of elected officials. In my opinion this tactic shouldn't be used... ever.

I wonder how much tax payer money they are spending on their little hotel stay in IL?

shortking98
02-25-2011, 09:29 AM
I get that they disagree but the fact that this tactic exists to be able to hold things up and the fact that any party actually uses it is completely ridiculous. It's gotten to where the two stupid sides can't even talk and negotiate around their wants. What a complete waste of elected officials. In my opinion this tactic shouldn't be used... ever.

I wonder how much tax payer money they are spending on their little hotel stay in IL?

Yeah, you can bet these morons are expensing everything they buy out there which is the worst part about it

Star_Cards
02-25-2011, 10:52 AM
that's what I'd be betting on. If they are that's quite hypocritical.

duane1969
02-25-2011, 06:04 PM
A flaw in the system. Members of a govt. bnody should not be able to hold up a vote by not being there. The vote should proceed without them.

tutall
02-25-2011, 08:23 PM
The biggest problem is there are things that need fixed now... The longer these knuckheads are on vaca the longer these things gets put on hold.

theonedru
02-26-2011, 01:05 AM
They need to enact a law making voting mandatory for any elected politician, I am sick of these idiots getting elected and rarely if ever doing their jobs. And the fact they are wasting our money which is in excusable, well maybe they need a good horsewhipping to remind them that they need to do their job.