PDA

View Full Version : kahunalt1's Soccer/ MLS Success Thread

kahunalt1
03-18-2011, 11:57 AM
I am relatively new to posting but have been collecting autographs TTM for over 10 years. This thread is dedicated to my successes from Major League Soccer and more. So far this year I have sent out about 30 preseason and plan on sending throughout the year to MLS and hopefully to some players in the Barclays Premier League and other clubs in the UK.

My 2011 returns so far:

Troy Perkins- c/o Portland Timbers
Jason Hernandez- c/o San Jose Earthquakes
Kei Kamara- c/o Sporting Kansas City (tied for 10th in MLS goals scored in 2010 with 10)
Corey Ashe- c/o Houston Dynamo
Sebastien Le Toux- c/o Philadelphia Union (signed a card and CIC)

shevshenko
03-18-2011, 02:52 PM
Good luck and I'm keeping tabs on this thread because I love soccer and want to send some request too

kahunalt1
03-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the support, hopefully I'll start getting my first couple of batches back soon.

I got my first failure of the year from Clyde Simms- c/o DC United. DC United sent the card back with a stamped oversized card of a different player and a form letter saying they can't respond to all of their fan mail. I got the exact same letter from them last year when I sent to Adam Cristman. Not sure why but they are the only team in MLS that does this.

twinsSamuelson
03-23-2011, 01:52 PM
I would love to here about what happens with the PL ones you send. I am a big fan of the PL. Especially Van Persie from Arsenal

Eddie_2
03-23-2011, 02:19 PM
Where would you even go to get MLS cards? Just curious...I've never seen them in any stores.

lambeauleap87
03-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Where would you even go to get MLS cards? Just curious...I've never seen them in any stores.

I know Upper Deck has produced a few sets...I've gotten a few packs at my local Dollar Tree. One of my local card stores also tends to have a box of whatever is newest on the shelf.

Pretty cool to see some different successes here! I don't really see a whole lot of love for soccer around here, so its cool to see a few different things. Nice stuff!

kahunalt1
03-25-2011, 01:43 PM

Upper Deck makes an MLS set every year but the only place I find them consistently is on eBay. I am sure local card shops have some too but some of the boxes can get expensive depending on what your price range is. I have been getting base sets off of ebay for ttm purposes. So far the 2009 UD MLS set seems to work the best and be the least glossy.

...Pretty cool to see some different successes here! I don't really see a whole lot of love for soccer around here, so its cool to see a few different things. Nice stuff!

Thanks! I am hoping to generate at least a little interest in soccer but I love it and have had very good success from most MLS players in the past.

Also today got two returns:

Nat Borchers- c/o Real Salt Lake
Scott Sealy- c/o San Jose Earthquakes (member of the Trinidad & Tobago National Team)

kahunalt1
03-28-2011, 07:23 PM
got three today:

Nick Rimando- c/o Real Salt Lake
Jack Jewsbury- c/o Portland Timbers
Jason Garey- c/o Houston Dynamo

kahunalt1
04-01-2011, 12:31 PM
One back today:

Kosuke Kimura- c/o Colorado Rapids

I also sent out my first 4 to the UK to a couple of the guys in the 2007 and 2009 UD MLS sets. If these work out I plan on sending more late this summer when their season starts back up.

lambeauleap87
04-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Do you have any scans? I'd love to see some of these...Also, have you ever gotten any of the Columbus Crew? They're my local team, so I might send one or two if you've had any. Nice returns!

kahunalt1
04-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Do you have any scans? I'd love to see some of these...Also, have you ever gotten any of the Columbus Crew? They're my local team, so I might send one or two if you've had any. Nice returns!

I am probably going to get a new scanner next week so I will try to get caught up on scans then.

Columbus hasn't been the best signing team but I have seen success from them. I got Eddie Gaven back last year and I saw successes with Robbie Rogers and Will Hesmer. I have requests out to Rogers, Hesmer, Jeff Cunningham, and Chad Marshall so hopefully I will have some more back soon. I also got former Crew forward Jason Garey c/o Houston this year. He is wearing his Crew kit on the 2009 UD MLS card.

lambeauleap87
04-01-2011, 03:54 PM
I am probably going to get a new scanner next week so I will try to get caught up on scans then.

Columbus hasn't been the best signing team but I have seen success from them. I got Eddie Gaven back last year and I saw successes with Robbie Rogers and Will Hesmer. I have requests out to Rogers, Hesmer, Jeff Cunningham, and Chad Marshall so hopefully I will have some more back soon. I also got former Crew forward Jason Garey c/o Houston this year. He is wearing his Crew kit on the 2009 UD MLS card.

Awesome, thanks for the info! Might have to try a few of those guys...

kahunalt1
04-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Thought I would post some of my past returns in case anyone was interested:

Robbie Findley
Maykel Galindo
Kyle Beckerman
Dema Kovalenko
Davy Arnaud
Kevin Hartman
Pat Noonan
Brad davis
Eddie Gaven
Luciano Emilio
Edson Buddle
Brian Ching
Jimmy Conrad
Jesse Marsch
Michael Parkhurst
Chris Rolfe
Wade Barrett
Joe Cannon
Dax McCarty

shevshenko
04-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Do you send to the stadium or the training ground?

kahunalt1
04-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Do you send to the stadium or the training ground?

I send to the primary contact address on the club's website which is usually at the stadium.

JVazz29
04-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Nice Successes!

I am a Philly Union fan. I've only sent out two requests, though, but I did get both back. Sebastien Le Toux and Danny Mwanga. I hope to get a few more this season.

kahunalt1
04-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Sean Franklin- c/o Los Angeles Galaxy

I also added an attachment with scans of some of my successes from earlier this year.

kahunalt1
04-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Will Hesmer- c/o Columbus Crew

lambeauleap87
04-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Some of those cards really look great...love the Crew success as well!

kahunalt1
04-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Nate Jaqua- c/o Seattle Sounders

http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae85/wolfpack1707/SC2.jpg

kahunalt1
04-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Carl Robinson- c/o New York Red Bulls
Justin Mapp- c/o Philadelphia Union

thj0011
04-12-2011, 03:16 PM
I just bought 3 packs of UD 2010 Soccer at my local Dollar Tree and plan on sending out to some of my favorites. Maybe even go to some more Dynamo games this season and get a few IP. Thanks for the idea of doing MLS!

slitz
04-12-2011, 03:18 PM
i have 2 8x10s out and 3 more going out today.

kahunalt1
04-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Two more returns this past weekend:

James Riley- c/o Seattle Sounders
Teal Bunbury- c/o Sporting Kansas City

I just bought 3 packs of UD 2010 Soccer at my local Dollar Tree and plan on sending out to some of my favorites. Maybe even go to some more Dynamo games this season and get a few IP. Thanks for the idea of doing MLS!
Good luck! Houston has been one of the better signing MLS teams for me ttm.

i have 2 8x10s out and 3 more going out today.
Pretty cool, let me know who you get back

Polishgooner
04-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Have you sent anything to the galaxy? They're site says they do not accept autograph requests and was wondering if this is really true?

kahunalt1
04-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Have you sent anything to the galaxy? They're site says they do not accept autograph requests and was wondering if this is really true?
I am 1/4 so far this year with the Galaxy so it is possible to get a response from them. I got a return from Sean Franklin.

slitz
04-13-2011, 11:44 AM
i'm 1/2 with the galaxy. got back donovan, still waiting on gonzalez. chivas shares the same building with them and i did get back sacha klejsitan from them

kahunalt1
04-17-2011, 10:23 AM
Kenny Cooper- c/o Portland Timbers
Kheli Dube- c/o New England Revolution
Eddie Robinson- c/o Houston Dynamo
Paulo Nagamura- c/o Chivas USA
Omar Cummings- c/o Colorado Rapids

kahunalt1
04-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Kerry Zavagnin- c/o Sporting Kansas City (former player, current assistant coach)
Atiba Harris- c/o Vancouver Whitecaps

I am going to try to get caught up on posting scans of most of these later this week.

slitz
04-20-2011, 02:50 PM
got my first mls graph of the season and i'm very happy with it.
8x10 of danny califf and sheanon williams
sent to danny, he signed and got sheanon to sign too
personalized to my son with 'thanks for the support, dream big"
asked me to send a copy if it wasnt too much trouble.

gotta love soccer players!

Liverpools#9
04-20-2011, 04:50 PM
Sending to Mapp tomorrow. How long did his take?

slitz
04-20-2011, 06:08 PM
got him back last season in under 2 weeks

slitz
04-21-2011, 02:00 PM
michael farfan
8x0
c/o union
11 days
asked for a copy

slitz
04-22-2011, 01:46 PM
carlos valdes
c/o union
12 days
8x10
nice note on back of photo to my son saying thanks for support

kahunalt1
04-26-2011, 05:04 AM
Matt Reis- c/o New England Revolution
C.J. Brown- c/o Real Salt Lake (former player, current assistant coach)
Abe Thompson- c/o Fort Lauderdale Strikers
Omar Salgado- c/o Vancouver Whitecaps (#1 pick in the 2011 Superdraft signed one CIC for me)

got my first mls graph of the season and i'm very happy with it.
8x10 of danny califf and sheanon williams
sent to danny, he signed and got sheanon to sign too
personalized to my son with 'thanks for the support, dream big"
asked me to send a copy if it wasnt too much trouble.

gotta love soccer players!

Thats pretty cool with all of your 8x10 successes so far. I might have to try sending a few myself!

Sending to Mapp tomorrow. How long did his take?

I got Mapp back in about a week

slitz
04-27-2011, 09:17 PM
got my last 8x10 back from my first batch... 4/4!

faryd mondragon
22 days
c/o team

signed it twice... once in a sloppy, hotel-type auto. they again right below it in a nice, sit down-type auto. weird

kahunalt1
04-29-2011, 12:53 PM
Here are some of my recent successes.

http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae85/wolfpack1707/SC3.jpg

kahunalt1
04-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Eddie Johnson- c/o Preston North End

Very excited about this one because it is my first success from an English league player and its from a player with 42 caps and 12 goals for the USMNT.

Liverpools#9
05-03-2011, 08:11 PM
Justin Mapp c/o Philadelphia Union- 12 Days

kahunalt1
05-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Logan Pause- c/o Chicago Fire
Brian Carroll- c/o Philadelphia Union
Marvell Wynne- c/o Colorado Rapids

slitz
05-08-2011, 07:14 PM
carroll... nice. hope mine is in the box soon too :)

kahunalt1
05-21-2011, 12:28 PM
The successes have slowed down lately as the season has picked up. I have had a few returns in the last couple of weeks.

Ugo Ihemelu- FC Dallas
Michael Harrington- Sporting Kansas City
Patrick Nyarko- Chicago Fire

I am hoping to send out another big group soon.

slitz
06-05-2011, 09:19 AM
just saw on twitter that stu holden is rehabbing with james hashimoto. I actually had a success TTM with charlie davies by sending to hash's PT office. might be worth a shot if you need stu

http://www.elitept.com/about-elite-pt/staff/james-k-hashimoto-mpt-atc

kahunalt1
06-07-2011, 08:46 AM
Thanks! I will send something to him for sure. I would really like to get it before he goes back to Europe.

The returns have slowed down alot lately. Only two back in the last couple of weeks are:

Brad Evans- c/o Seattle Sounders
Bobby Boswell- c/o Houston Dynamo

roadvirusss
06-16-2011, 08:00 PM
I dabble in TTM, and was pumped to get this yesterday:

Kasey Keller - c/o Sounders
1/1, 14 days

Also in the past two weeks have gotten Brian Ching, Logan Pause, Sebastian Le Toux, James Riley, and Sean Franklin.

kahunalt1
06-23-2011, 02:48 PM
Those are some pretty good successes. Keller is a good return to get. I have sent a few more in the past couple of weeks but the returns have slowed down alot this summer.

kahunalt1
06-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Finally, another return!

Emmanuel Ekpo- c/o Columbus Crew

roadvirusss
07-08-2011, 01:19 AM
I've gotten Tyson Wahl, Alvaro Fernandez, Juan Pablo Angel, Juninho, Nat Borchers, Omar Cummings, Sanna Nyassi, Brad Davis, Nick Rimando, and Gonzalo Segares in the past two weeks c/o teams.

kahunalt1
07-09-2011, 10:36 AM
I've gotten Tyson Wahl, Alvaro Fernandez, Juan Pablo Angel, Juninho, Nat Borchers, Omar Cummings, Sanna Nyassi, Brad Davis, Nick Rimando, and Gonzalo Segares in the past two weeks c/o teams.

Not bad! What did you send to Juninho? I still need to send to him.

slitz
07-09-2011, 10:54 AM
been doing some IP lately. i really only collect guys in USMNT unis:
robin fraser
carlos llamosa
zach thorton
nick rimando
kyle beckerman
peter vermes
teal bunbury
ike opara
wondolowski
bobby convey
omar gonzelez
frankie hedjuk
bruce arena

kahunalt1
07-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Two successes this week:

Patrick Ianni- c/o Seattle Sounders
Danny Cruz- c/o Houston Dynamo

I am going to be sending a few out to the premier league at the end of this month. So far I am 2/4 from clubs in the UK in 2011.

kahunalt1
07-15-2011, 09:36 PM
been doing some IP lately. i really only collect guys in USMNT unis:

Pretty cool, where do you do most of your IP?

kahunalt1
07-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Tim Ream- c/o New York Red Bulls

slitz
07-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Pretty cool, where do you do most of your IP?

PPL park (philly union)

kahunalt1
07-31-2011, 12:21 PM
Juninho- c/o LA Galaxy
Drew Moor- c/o Colorado Rapids

Polishgooner
07-31-2011, 01:43 PM
I am going to be sending a few out to the premier league at the end of this month. So far I am 2/4 from clubs in the UK in 2011.

Good luck and do a lot of research because a lot of players aren't signing as much as before. I have a few successes but a lot I gave up on too.

slitz
07-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Drew Moor- c/o Colorado Rapids

nice... got him IP friday night!

kahunalt1
08-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Good luck and do a lot of research because a lot of players aren't signing as much as before. I have a few successes but a lot I gave up on too.

Thanks for the advice! I have sent my first group out to mostly mid-level teams. I am going to see how that goes before I send alot out.

nice... got him IP friday night!

Cool, it seems like you have alot of success IP. Maybe we can work out some 50/50 next season if you're interested.

kahunalt1
08-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Soony Saad- c/o Sporting Kansas City- 18 year old scored 19 goals in his freshman year at Michigan before leaving to sign an MLS contract this summer.

Brek Shea- c/o FC Dallas

slitz
08-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Cool, it seems like you have alot of success IP. Maybe we can work out some 50/50 next season if you're interested.

yeah we can talk about it next season. each week seems to be a little tougher with security, so we'll have to see what happens

today ttm:
marcelo balboa
8x10
c/o youth soccer org he works with
2 weeks

kahunalt1
08-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Darlington Nagbe- c/o Portland Timbers

This gives me successes from the 1-2 picks from the 2011 MLS Superdraft after my earlier success from Omar Salgado c/o Vancouver

slitz
08-13-2011, 08:44 AM
just noticed your avatar. their keeper used to play up here, knighton. very nice guy

kahunalt1
08-13-2011, 09:44 AM
just noticed your avatar. their keeper used to play up here, knighton. very nice guy

Knighton has been a great keeper for the Railhawks this year. Probably the best in NASL. I really hope he gets another chance to play in MLS.

slitz
08-13-2011, 11:11 AM
yeah he got caught up in the crap with seitz last year and didnt really get a fair shake IMO

btw I have this photo in hi res if you want to get brad to sign it for you. he signed it 16x20 for me last year :)

http://www.daylife.com/photo/0eezaL9cUIfc8?q=knighton+chivas

LaGalaxyFan
08-14-2011, 01:19 PM
Congrats on all your successes!!! Just curious how this works, I have never done it and it looks like a great way to collect. Do you send a SASE? Do you send money? Definitely something I'd like to try

kahunalt1
08-14-2011, 03:08 PM
btw I have this photo in hi res if you want to get brad to sign it for you. he signed it 16x20 for me last year :)

Thanks alot!!! Hopefully I can get it signed before the end of the season. They only have a few more home games and the playoffs.

Congrats on all your successes!!! Just curious how this works, I have never done it and it looks like a great way to collect. Do you send a SASE? Do you send money? Definitely something I'd like to try

Basically I just send a short letter, a SASE, and something to sign. I have never sent money. I usually send Upper Deck MLS cards (the 2010 and 2011 sets have the best surfaces for autos) but occasionally I make my own card with a 3x5 index card. Then you just write a letter telling the player you are a fan and why and make a polite request for them to sign what you sent. I send all of my requests to the player c/o the address on the team website. There is alot of info on this in the ttm forum or google if you want to look at some of that too to get some more ideas.

Soccer players are by far the best pro athletes when it comes to signing autographs. If you are a Galaxy fan I would suggest Juninho, Sean Franklin, and Chad Barrett to start with. I have gotten returns from those three this season. Good Luck!

SLNoble13
08-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Nice pick ups!

Just curious, you from the Raleigh/Cary area? I'm a big fan of the Railhawks as well!

kahunalt1
08-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Nice pick ups!

Just curious, you from the Raleigh/Cary area? I'm a big fan of the Railhawks as well!

Yep, I stayed up here after college. I'm in the supporters section for most Railhawks games.

slitz
08-14-2011, 07:09 PM
Thanks alot!!! Hopefully I can get it signed before the end of the season. They only have a few more home games and the playoffs.

sent you a PM

btw, got freddy adu last night :)

kahunalt1
08-16-2011, 10:08 AM
btw, got freddy adu last night :)

Very nice getting Adu!... I might try sending him something but I'm not sure I would get it back.

So far this week I have two failures instead of successes

Got my card back unsigned from Ryan Smith- c/o Sporting Kansas City, but he left the team shortly after I sent the request so atleast I got the card back.

Also got a letter back from Liverpool saying they don't sign ttm unless its a charity or something like that. Oh well, I thought it was worth a shot.

kahunalt1
08-25-2011, 06:45 PM
Roger Torres- c/o Philadelphia Union

slitz
08-30-2011, 07:37 AM
i've been trying to get jimmy conrad for the last 2 years IP but he's been injured both times his team came to town. when i heard he retired, i sent to him ttm. got it back in about 12 days. good to know he is still getting his mail c/o Chivas

he sent me a note back saying thanks for support, apoligized for photo being creased (blamed the post office lol) and offered to sign another if I sent one. then there were some hearts drawn on the note. below the hearts he wrote "excuse the hearts. my daughter drew them. apparently she wants you to know how much we love you"
haha

kahunalt1
09-04-2011, 11:10 AM
i've been trying to get jimmy conrad for the last 2 years IP but he's been injured both times his team came to town. when i heard he retired, i sent to him ttm. got it back in about 12 days. good to know he is still getting his mail c/o Chivas

he sent me a note back saying thanks for support, apoligized for photo being creased (blamed the post office lol) and offered to sign another if I sent one. then there were some hearts drawn on the note. below the hearts he wrote "excuse the hearts. my daughter drew them. apparently she wants you to know how much we love you"
haha

Thats a pretty cool story. Definitely not something you get everyday ttm. I am glad Conrad is still signing too. I got a return from him a few years ago when he was with Kansas City.

loki1230
09-04-2011, 12:44 PM

haha

That is an awesome story man and certainly not something you hear every day!

kahunalt1
09-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Greg Sutton- c/o Montreal Impact

kahunalt1
09-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Andy Williams- c/o Real Salt Lake
Eric Brunner- c/o Portland Timbers

kahunalt1
10-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Carlos Mendes- c/o New York Red Bulls
Jordan Harvey- c/o Philadelphia Union

I also got my first EPL success of the season and I am very excited to get this one back.
Brad Friedel- c/o Tottenham

kahunalt1
11-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Its been several weeks since I have received any returns so I figure I have gotten back all of the successes I should expect for the 2011 season. I might get a few once the playoffs are over but I am going to go ahead and post my 2011 MLS stats.

Chicago Fire 3/6 50%
Chivas USA 1/2 50%
Colorado Rapids 4/5 80%
Columbus Crew 1/6 16%
DC United 0/3 0%
FC Dallas 3/3 100%
Houston Dynamo 6/7 85%
Los Angeles Galaxy 3/6 50%
Montreal Impact (2012) 1/1 100%
New England Revolution 3/4 75%
New York Red Bulls 3/6 50%
Philadelphia Union 5/5 100%
Portland Timbers 5/5 100%
Real Salt Lake 5/6 83%
San Jose Earthquakes 3/6 50%
Seattle Sounders 5/5 100%
Sporting Kansas City 5/5 100%
Toronto FC 0/3 0%
Vancouver Whitecaps 2/3 66%

Total 58/87 66%

SLNoble13
11-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Congrats on your pick ups!

slitz
11-27-2011, 11:39 AM
I also got my first EPL success of the season and I am very excited to get this one back.
Brad Friedel- c/o Tottenham

what did you use for return postage?

also, if anyone is interested, a free mls photo:
http://www.replayphotos.com/mlsphotostore/offer.cfm

kahunalt1
11-27-2011, 12:39 PM
what did you use for return postage?

I set up an online account with Royal Mail and ordered some of the 20 or 40P (Its been awhile so I forgot which ones) worldwide stamps. They will ship to the U.S. it just takes a little longer than usual to get them. I am about 4/12 on English league requests so don't expect to get all of them back. Also note that I got a letter from Liverpool stating that they do not sign autographs through the mail.

Returns since last post:

Conor Casey- c/o Colorado Rapids
Leighton Baines- c/o Everton

kahunalt1
01-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Its about that time. Most of the teams and players are preparing for the 2012 season so I am getting my first requests ready to go this week. I recently bought the 1993 Upper Deck World Cup Team USA set so I will be sending several of those out as well as the usual UD MLS cards. I am going to try to make some CIC's for the 2012 MLS Superdraft picks as well. I haven't decided on EPL yet but I won't be sending anymore of them until late summer anyway.

slitz
01-23-2012, 03:49 PM
stu holden tweeted that he is rehabbing at hasimoto's rehab center in delaware right now. might be worth a shot. I got charlie davies thru there a few years ago

kahunalt1
02-13-2012, 07:36 PM
Jack McInerney- c/o Philadelphia Union
Chris Henderson- c/o Seattle Sounders Front Office- 92 Olympic Team
John Doyle- c/o San Jose Earthquakes Front Office- 88 Olympics, 90 World Cup

kahunalt1
03-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Mike Sorber- c/o Montreal Impact (Asst. Coach)- 94 World Cup
Peter Vermes- c/o Sporting Kansas City (Coach)- 1988 U.S. Soccer Athlete of the Year, 88 Olympics, 90 World Cup
Eric Alexander- c/o Portland Timbers
Zarek Valentin- c/o Montreal Impact

kahunalt1
03-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Dominic Kinnear- c/o Houston Dynamo (Head Coach)
Sam Cronin- c/o San Jose Earthquakes
Jimmy Nielson- c/o Sporting Kansas City
Danny Mwanga- c/o Philadelphia Union
Chris Wingert- c/o Real Salt Lake

kahunalt1
03-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Jeff Agoos- c/o MLS- 134 National Team caps and a member of the National Soccer Hall of Fame
Mike Petke- c/o New York Red Bulls
Brian Quinn- c/o University of San Diego (coach)
Danny Califf- c/o Philadelphia Union
Leo Gonzalez- c/o Seattle Sounders

kahunalt1
03-27-2012, 07:57 PM
Frank Klopas- c/o Chicago Fire (head coach) 88 Olympics and 94 World Cup
Julius James- c/o Columbus Crew
Fabian Espindola- c/o Real Salt Lake

Just curious, does anybody else on here actually do any soccer ttm? If so feel free to post some successes on here if you have some from different players.

p1mac0
04-01-2012, 09:18 PM
I am about to send out a batch of about 10 or so. In the past I have gotten teal Bunbury but that is all I have sent so far.

crklemp
03-22-2013, 07:42 PM
Where do you send for Sporting KC?

kahunalt1
03-23-2013, 03:53 PM
Sporting Kansas City
1 Sporting Way
Kansas City, KS 66111

I have about an 80% success rate with SKC over the last few years. Got Graham Zusi back already this year.

Captain
03-23-2013, 03:58 PM
I also do soccer/football TTM oversea, check out my thread

ZacMacMathfan5
04-16-2013, 04:44 PM
I do MLS TTMs and IPs, I have a different thread of all my post. Im working on the 2011 UD MLS Set trying to get all of the MLS players 1-185 cards signed. Ive just started to do IP with Slitz.