PDA

View Full Version : wheres OBAMA?

limitedplay50
03-24-2011, 07:30 AM
This makes me sick to watch. Just wanted to hear any thought where are any of those great public speeches Obama is known for. Lets rally and try and help these people nope not a single word.
Better question where that media at? MSNBC is always saying how we need to save the environment and all and how we need cap and trade MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHH AND NOT TO WORRY THIS STORY WILL HAVE HUGE LEGS SOON. cURIOUSLY WHILE OBAMA IS OUT IN SOUTH AMERICA PASSING OUT BILLIONS FOR OFF SHORE DRILLING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAz1jdUp6I4&feature=related

theonedru
03-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Blame Americans for not caring enough to want to do anything. Citizens of this country are generally lazy and selfish, they dont even care enough to make sure this place is livable for their kids, now thats disturbing.

limitedplay50
03-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Blame Americans for not caring enough to want to do anything. Citizens of this country are generally lazy and selfish, they dont even care enough to make sure this place is livable for their kids, now thats disturbing.

not correct and you know it. If Bush were in office the media would be all over this like white on rice. The liberals would be marching in the streets demanding Bush were impeached yesterday. Funny that Obama is in South America spending billions of tax payer dollars to support off shore drilling at the same time.

theonedru
03-24-2011, 06:12 PM
not correct and you know it. If Bush were in office the media would be all over this like white on rice. The liberals would be marching in the streets demanding Bush were impeached yesterday. Funny that Obama is in South America spending billions of tax payer dollars to support off shore drilling at the same time.

And yet as much as Americans hate whats going on they sit on their lazy buttocks and wait for someone else to solve their problems. People need to actually try involving themselves in solving issues instead of just complaining about it. If this was going on 40 years ago there would be protests and rallies and sit ins and such, now We are too yellow to stand up for what is truly good and pure anymore.

limitedplay50
03-24-2011, 07:31 PM
And yet as much as Americans hate whats going on they sit on their lazy buttocks and wait for someone else to solve their problems. People need to actually try involving themselves in solving issues instead of just complaining about it. If this was going on 40 years ago there would be protests and rallies and sit ins and such, now We are too yellow to stand up for what is truly good and pure anymore.

I agree the silent majority isn't working out for this lady now. This situation is clearly headed for court which the lack of immediate attention isnt really a bad thing it might lessen the chances of an activist judge going against her.
Basically its not a bad thing the liberal media hasnt got ahold of this one. Id rather it start in the media elsewhere but it is getting legs.

duwal
03-25-2011, 04:54 PM
"only 3 blocks from my home...only 4 blocks from my home.... this is what I have to face on an every day basis" Then don't go there genius!!

limitedplay50
03-25-2011, 06:49 PM
"only 3 blocks from my home...only 4 blocks from my home.... this is what I have to face on an every day basis" Then don't go there genius!!

she has other videos as well. She worked for a company that BP contracted to clean up. She is very ill and they are totally blowing her off. I know at least one of the other people she worked with has died and all of the others are ill.
They can not work and are on medicare which won't provide them with a primary care physician. BP is denying their claims because they don;t want to accept liability obviously knowing they are going to be getting sued by just everyone that hasn't accepted the 5k they are offering.

theonedru
03-26-2011, 01:24 AM

So if they ignore it then it doesn't exist and everything is hunky dory. That just solves everything doesnt it.

Star_Cards
03-28-2011, 01:13 PM
from the video it looked like most of what she was calling sludge was mainly dead animals and plants and not oil. There was some stuff later that looked like oil sludge, although not too much. Everyone knew that there were vast kills from the oil, but it will take time for that stuff to decompose. I can't tell from the video if that would be something that would decompose and be fine going back into the ecosystem or if it's something that's toxic and needs to be picked up and disposed of properly. Hard to tell.

I'm sure the decomposing organisms and animals smell bad as she mentioned, but is it possible that over time those animals and plants will decompose and the area will go back to normal. I wonder if the habitat is livable and we just need for other animals to come in and live there. The flies and bugs that's she's so disgusted by are actually helping, aren't they? Aren't they eating the dead which will remove it from the beach over time?

I'm not questioning this to say that BP doesn't have a responsibility or that I wouldn't be upset to have all that death on a beach close to my house, but from pictures we saw early on in this oil spill, this beach seems to be rather clean outside of the dead plants and animals. It would be interesting to find out if there's toxic material on that beach.

duane1969
03-28-2011, 06:14 PM
I may be off-base here but the woman seems a little "off" to me. Did you read her comments below the video?? It is incoherent.

Five Blocks from my home no LIFE!! 3/6/2011 WERE NEXT! Thank you I am also tried to go home to the Colorado springs to relocate this is the site that is trying to help please spread
this jennifer rexford for scutiny reasons my chip in was shut down the organization that is trying to help me get relocated and the people that are sick help is http://www.ccrcseattle.org/ Please non profit org that has a 501c3 will help us pack and will be here tomorrow all donations are tx decutable thank you everyone for your support for the people that tried to save our beach and lied to I am greatfull to you all Peace and love and unity Jennifer Rexford

She keeps saying "sludged up beaches" but all I see if dead kelp and seaweed, pretty common along the beach in winter.

Star_Cards
03-29-2011, 09:36 AM
I may be off-base here but the woman seems a little "off" to me. Did you read her comments below the video?? It is incoherent.

She keeps saying "sludged up beaches" but all I see if dead kelp and seaweed, pretty common along the beach in winter.

I didn't read her post duane, but from listening to her speaking in the video it basically matches her post. I also found it odd that she kept saying "sludge" when all I saw was dead se plants and animals. I don't live on a beach but whenever I've been to one there's plenty of dead sea life on the beach.

On a second note, does anyone else find it odd that in the post duane just pointed out she's requesting donations so she can move to colorado? That confuses me.

limitedplay50
03-29-2011, 04:07 PM
I didn't read her post duane, but from listening to her speaking in the video it basically matches her post. I also found it odd that she kept saying "sludge" when all I saw was dead se plants and animals. I don't live on a beach but whenever I've been to one there's plenty of dead sea life on the beach.

On a second note, does anyone else find it odd that in the post duane just pointed out she's requesting donations so she can move to colorado? That confuses me.

she has other videos that she is documenting. Her condition is very poor at best. SHe worked clean-up, I believe that her entire crew is extremely ill and its about how BP are denying their claims. I think one of her co workers has already died and its not just the oil but the 10 of millions of gallons of coerexit that was used in the cleanup.

Star_Cards
03-29-2011, 05:03 PM
well I was just commenting on the video. I had no idea of her health issues or what caused them. Seems to me that if she was hired onto a cleanup crew she would have some sort of workmans comp coverage. Can't really comment on that without proper details. However, I'm not sure what Obama can do about it... per the title of this post.

limitedplay50
03-29-2011, 06:04 PM
well I was just commenting on the video. I had no idea of her health issues or what caused them. Seems to me that if she was hired onto a cleanup crew she would have some sort of workmans comp coverage. Can't really comment on that without proper details. However, I'm not sure what Obama can do about it... per the title of this post.

Problem with workers comp she cant get a primary health care giver. WIth her co workers sick and dying shes frustrated she cant get one and her condition worsening.
Obama is suppose to some kind of community organizer, he's sent our military to fight in Lybia becuase hes scared of how they have been treated but cant do anything in this case?

Star_Cards
03-29-2011, 07:42 PM
Why can't she get a primary provider? Because of a previous condition?

Wouldn't call Obama a community organizer. Lol
I also wouldn't exactly compare the Lybian issue with this. Honestly I'm not sure what a president could do if companies are acting within the rules of a law. Like I said before I have no idea of the facts of her issue. Although she seems to be overacting if her video in my opinion. And that doesn't mean she is with her health issues either.

duane1969
03-29-2011, 07:48 PM
If the issue is her health then why the videos about the beach? It just doesn't make sense to me. Why not a hidden video of health care providers refusing to treat her? Being upset about the beach is one thing and being upset about health care is another...at the very least, she seems to be getting them crossed up.

As Star_Cards said, I have been on the beach and seen it covered with dead jellyfish, crabs, etc. and it had nothing to do with an oil spill. It was simply the circle of life. It seems to me that some dead sealife and sea plants on the beach would be logical, especially in the winter.

limitedplay50
03-30-2011, 04:41 AM
If the issue is her health then why the videos about the beach? It just doesn't make sense to me. Why not a hidden video of health care providers refusing to treat her? Being upset about the beach is one thing and being upset about health care is another...at the very least, she seems to be getting them crossed up.

As Star_Cards said, I have been on the beach and seen it covered with dead jellyfish, crabs, etc. and it had nothing to do with an oil spill. It was simply the circle of life. It seems to me that some dead sealife and sea plants on the beach would be logical, especially in the winter.

the case is shes sick because whats at the beach and feels its being covered up. She cant get healthcare because BP is denying her and her entire crew claims.

limitedplay50
03-30-2011, 04:42 AM
Why can't she get a primary provider? Because of a previous condition?

Wouldn't call Obama a community organizer. Lol
I also wouldn't exactly compare the Lybian issue with this. Honestly I'm not sure what a president could do if companies are acting within the rules of a law. Like I said before I have no idea of the facts of her issue. Although she seems to be overacting if her video in my opinion. And that doesn't mean she is with her health issues either.

she cant get a primary because she is too sick to work now and BP is denying her claims along with her work crews claim.

Star_Cards
03-30-2011, 09:32 AM
I haven't visited the beach, but from the looks of her video that beach didn't look toxic. She maybe sick from the cleanup she did. If that is the case, she should hire a lawyer. I'd imagine any lawyer would love to have a legit case to get them inside the BP oil spill bank account. If she and her crew are sick from cleanup she should have an easy case.

limitedplay50
03-30-2011, 06:12 PM
I haven't visited the beach, but from the looks of her video that beach didn't look toxic. She maybe sick from the cleanup she did. If that is the case, she should hire a lawyer. I'd imagine any lawyer would love to have a legit case to get them inside the BP oil spill bank account. If she and her crew are sick from cleanup she should have an easy case.

ya yesterday I agree.