PDA

View Full Version : Osama bin laden dead

*censored*
05-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Fox News and CNN confirming. Check 'em.

Waiting for Donald Trump to demand Obama produce a long form death certificate for bin Laden...

MOTORCITY
05-01-2011, 10:57 PM
got him:party0053:
party at my crib:sign0020:

jbrcards
05-01-2011, 11:01 PM
I have no idea what to think, on one hand Im glad we got him, but what if this makes al-Qaeda mad and they go for an even worse attack?

INTIMADATOR2007
05-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Bring the Troops home in the Morning !

nadeau01_johnson48
05-01-2011, 11:07 PM

Bin Laden is hardly the only reason they were over there.

joshuadusarmy
05-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Great news and unfortunately it won't mean any of us are coming home. However this is a significant moral victory for our military and nation, finally someone of great significance has paid for their role in 9/11

jaybird_1981
05-01-2011, 11:10 PM
Great News today.

RenegadeLonghorn
05-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Obama did it in 2. :thumb:

qwas
05-01-2011, 11:13 PM
And there's a thousand more warmongers like him just waiting for their chance to take his spot. Has anything truly been accomplished? I don't mean this as a slight in any way but in the long term nothing has nor will change.

joshuadusarmy
05-01-2011, 11:14 PM
Oh and shout out to the US Special forces believe me guys they do more than is allowed to be reported and I'm sure they had a hand in this, especially if we have his body

*censored*
05-01-2011, 11:14 PM
And there's a thousand more warmongers like him just waiting for their chance to take his spot. Has anything truly been accomplished? I don't mean this as a slight in any way but in the long term nothing has nor will change.

Agreed. It's like if someone had assassinated Hitler in 1943. There are a thousand ready to take his place. Nice moral victory, but it doesn't mean anything has changed.

AllDay28
05-01-2011, 11:23 PM
hells to the yeah!

mess0312
05-01-2011, 11:25 PM
I am a WTC survivor and all I can say is this is quite an emotional moment in my life.....I know this won't change much, but I waited for this day for almost ten years.....

Way go military and I know this is taboo, but Thank You George W. and Barack Obama!

mikecole141
05-01-2011, 11:28 PM
It takes the biggest thing al-Qaeda could "thumb their noses at" off the table. The rest of the Fanatical nutbars will try to reorganize, someone will try to become the new leader. Chaos for al-Qaeda will reign. Let's ramp it up and strike some more. War isn't about niceites. Kick 'em while they are down.

Their leader is dead but the war on terror continues.

Retire that Predator and put it on display across the USA.

Put the body in a potters grave, unmarked and hidden away, so it can't be anything that people can use as a memorial.

If there is a hell, he won't be alone, and Nato forces in Afganistan are going to continue to send more of your friends to see you.

thepistonsfan
05-01-2011, 11:46 PM
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/thepistonsfanTRADEPAGE/REDSKINS%20PLUS/RANDOM/a1f860df.gif

Star_Cards
05-01-2011, 11:58 PM

Of course something has been accomplished. Yes there are others that will step in but he was their figure head and now it shows them that anyone can be killed. Of course it took quite a long time and terrorism isn't stamped out but definitely an accomplishment.

RenegadeLonghorn
05-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Courtesy of Fox news. Fair and balanced.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w94/RenegadeLonghorn/obamaosama.jpg

Star_Cards
05-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Ha. Nice graphic FOX. Only bad thing about this will be all of the bickering about which president contributed the most to his death. Should be plenty of bush and Obama bashing from both sides. So predictable.

Aikman_TheGreat
05-02-2011, 12:26 AM
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/thepistonsfanTRADEPAGE/REDSKINS%20PLUS/RANDOM/a1f860df.gif

I dont like Obama but that is cool!

Buyinggameused
05-02-2011, 12:27 AM
A great day...

Aikman_TheGreat
05-02-2011, 12:28 AM
This board has really depressed me. Instead of taking just a few hours to celebrate, it is just a bunch of "Debbie Downers" saying stuff like it's not a big deal and nothing changes, and then trying to play more politics. Take one night to celebrate as one nation instead of pushing your agenda. Come on people.

God bless our troops and God less America.

jaybird_1981
05-02-2011, 12:42 AM
this board has really depressed me. Instead of taking just a few hours to celebrate, it is just a bunch of "debbie downers" saying stuff like it's not a big deal and nothing changes, and then trying to play more politics. Take one night to celebrate as one nation instead of pushing your agenda. Come on people.

God bless our troops and god less america.

+1

TurdFerguson
05-02-2011, 12:49 AM
Awesome job Navy Seals & the entire U.S. military. You mess with the best, you'll die like the rest !

Theodor Madison
05-02-2011, 01:00 AM

I agree, if they want to kill someone let it be themselves. Pleased to hear of obl is dead. But remember when they struck the towers they were laughing and dancing in arab countries. shall we stoop that low.obl is not worth a dance in my opinion. Let our dead lie in peace and bring the reat home before more are dead.

duwal
05-02-2011, 02:37 AM
This board has really depressed me. Instead of taking just a few hours to celebrate, it is just a bunch of "Debbie Downers" saying stuff like it's not a big deal and nothing changes, and then trying to play more politics. Take one night to celebrate as one nation instead of pushing your agenda. Come on people.

God bless our troops and God less America.

bunch of Debbie Downers? its people being realistic. What exactly is his death going to do? No soldiers will be coming home because of it, terrorism as a whole will not be deterred at all. The military killed the #1 face on terror, just means the next guy in line will take over plans for the next attack

TheTGB
05-02-2011, 03:21 AM
First thing is there is still a ton of work to do. You don't see the government dancing around and a parade planned for Obama. There are a ton of terrorists in that area still that need to be taken...

Ranger565
05-02-2011, 03:24 AM
I bet Bin Laden regrets allowing his iPhone app to "use his current location".

Aikman_TheGreat
05-02-2011, 03:35 AM
bunch of Debbie Downers? its people being realistic. What exactly is his death going to do? No soldiers will be coming home because of it, terrorism as a whole will not be deterred at all. The military killed the #1 face on terror, just means the next guy in line will take over plans for the next attack

Things aren't over, and I really dont think they ever will be. Terrorism will always be a part of our lives. This is a big victory and should be seen as such, and an even bigger moral vicotry for America, especially those personally affected by the 9/11 attacks.

I also dont think it'll be easy for "the next guy in line" to take control, there will be chaos within Al Qaeda for awhile, just not sure how long.

This is a big deal, whether you think so or not. It's not the end of course, but it is a happy moment. The most wanted man since Hitler has been killed, and the head of Al Qaeda. While it doesnt bring the troops home, or the lives lost on 9/11, other acts of terror that Bin Laden has had his hand in, or the soldiers from the war, at least SOME kind of justice has been brought.

mrveggieman
05-02-2011, 08:22 AM
This is one of the best posts that I read on this topic so far. Also regardless of our political and war beliefs we need to stop and remember how all of this mess started back on 9-11-01 and stop to...

habsheaven
05-02-2011, 08:23 AM
at least SOME kind of justice has been brought.

I agree with all of what you said but this part sums it up best I think.

duane1969
05-02-2011, 09:50 AM
It takes the biggest thing al-Qaeda could "thumb their noses at" off the table. The rest of the Fanatical nutbars will try to reorganize, someone will try to become the new leader. Chaos for al-Qaeda will reign. Let's ramp it up and strike some more. War isn't about niceites. Kick 'em while they are down.

I actually agree 100% with this. They will be in disarray for at least a day or two. A few dozen cruise missle strikes against know Al Queda training camps and strong points would just contribute to the mayhem and make them more fractured. Sitting around twiddling our thumbs waiting on them to reorganize would be stupid.

The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself. - Sun Tzu

---------------

Ha. Nice graphic FOX. Only bad thing about this will be all of the bickering about which president contributed the most to his death. Should be plenty of bush and Obama bashing from both sides. So predictable.

Neither president did anything close to comparing to risking your life, and in many cases, losing your life. Neither president did anything but sign their names to budgets that kept the money flowing to the effort. The people who deserve and will get the credit are the men and women of our military.

Rockman
05-02-2011, 10:11 AM
I'd like to think this was the last thing Osama Bin Laden heard before he died.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

*censored*
05-02-2011, 10:13 AM
I actually agree 100% with this. They will be in disarray for at least a day or two. A few dozen cruise missle strikes against know Al Queda training camps and strong points would just contribute to the mayhem and make them more fractured. Sitting around twiddling our thumbs waiting on them to reorganize would be stupid.

Definitely agreed. I'm anti-war about 80% of the time (I've always been pro-Afghanistan but anti-Iraq), but now is the time to go after any known targets. Strike while the iron is hot.

pghin08
05-02-2011, 10:36 AM

---------------

Neither president did anything close to comparing to risking your life, and in many cases, losing your life. Neither president did anything but sign their names to budgets that kept the money flowing to the effort. The people who deserve and will get the credit are the men and women of our military.

All kinds of truth happening in this post.

Star_Cards
05-02-2011, 10:38 AM

---------------

agreed.

I will say that it's quite interesting how people viewed Obama's speech. I have some friends that saw it as him taking credit for the killing of OBL and not giving credit to the people who actually did the work that led to the assault. I didn't see it as such.

sanfran22
05-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Go big, go hard and no mercy on these guys. Make a statement......

theonedru
05-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Who cares about Bin laden or Al Qaeda, they are small potatoes compared to the real people destroying America. Just look to Washington D.C. and you will see who the real destroyers of America are; With their us first attitude and their willingness to let the regular folk suffer for their gain. With the way things go I highly doubt they just found them and did this, he was prob on their radar for years and the Gov't just waited for the opportune time to pounce and gloat, just lookout now for then to try and pull something past us now like they usually do.

habsheaven
05-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Who cares about Bin laden or Al Qaeda, they are small potatoes compared to the real people destroying America. Just look to Washington D.C. and you will see who the real destroyers of America are; With their us first attitude and their willingness to let the regular folk suffer for their gain. With the way things go I highly doubt they just found them and did this, he was prob on their radar for years and the Gov't just waited for the opportune time to pounce and gloat, just lookout now for then to try and pull something past us now like they usually do.

Wow!!! What an unbelievable comment to make. That's an utter disgrace to all the lives lost over the last 10 years.

gladdyontherise
05-02-2011, 01:11 PM

I'm not even sure what to say to this other than its incredibly disrepectful to those who had friends/family lost because of what happened on 9/11

theonedru
05-02-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm not even sure what to say to this other than its incredibly disrepectful to those who had friends/family lost because of what happened on 9/11

Al Qaeda is responsible for more than just one incident of terrorism around the world so why just focus on one incident? Is that not extremely disrespectful to all the other victims and their families?

greg271126817
05-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Obama did it in 2. :thumb:
I like how he said the bush administration and everyone else involved worked on this for years with no success, then all of a sudden HE (Obama) organized everything last week and got it all set into place to take usama out. Way to take all the credit obama. Im sure you had a lot to do with it:rolleyes:

gladdyontherise
05-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Al Qaeda is responsible for more than just one incident of terrorism around the world so why just focus on one incident? Is that not extremely disrespectful to all the other victims and their families?

I was addressing the topic at hand of Bin Laden, but fine, BOTH instances by you saying 'who cares?' is incredibly disrespectful to anyone that has been effected by either of those situations..

Your reaching pretty far here though...

I'm not a kind of guy that gets into this kind of stuff to much, but its so disrespectful to just say 'who cares?' Sometimes its better just not to say anything or to read what your about to post, before you post it

sanfran22
05-02-2011, 01:37 PM
I generally agree with your other statement. I think people were saying that this is probably not the time to make it......We should all be glad one less slimeball is on this planet......

Star_Cards
05-02-2011, 02:06 PM
while I don't agree with theonedru's post I don't see how it's disrespectful to anyone, directly effected by the attacks or not.

I see the comment as being one similar to people saying "Why are we concentrating on X when Y is way more important." Honestly there are many things that need to be done. You can't just work on the top priority one... you work on multiple items at the same time.

RenegadeLonghorn
05-02-2011, 02:30 PM
9/11
2 wars
Thousands dead
An economy suffering for years

The American people have not been able to celebrate a victory until now. 10 years of war on the Middle East has taken a toll on us. Osama's death is a great day for those who wish peace in the world. Is the war on terrorism over? No. I wish we could bring the troops home. Al Qaeda is still a threat; end of one era begins a new era. We should step up offensive operations in the Middle East to wipe out what is left of Al Qaeda. Kick them while they are down.

RenegadeLonghorn
05-02-2011, 02:33 PM
I really hope photos of Osama are released. I do believe he's dead but there are many doubters out there.

Osama was buried at sea following Islamic tradition. A soil burial risks a chance of his body being desecrated. I don't believe the man deserves a proper burial but the war is on terror not Islam. Obama and Co. did the right PR move. I hope video footage of the sea burial is released.

Apparently there is a WikiLeaks report saying a bomb is hidden and set to go off following Osama's death/capture.

RenegadeLonghorn
05-02-2011, 02:44 PM
How ironic.
May 1st, 1945-Germany announces Hitler dead.
May 1st, 2003-Bush's mission accomplished speech.
May 1st, 2011-Osama dead.

greg271126817
05-02-2011, 02:51 PM
I really hope photos of Osama are released. I do believe he's dead but there are many doubters out there.

Osama was buried at sea following Islamic tradition. A soil burial risks a chance of his body being desecrated. I don't believe the man deserves a proper burial but the war is on terror not Islam. Obama and Co. did the right PR move. I hope video footage of the sea burial is released.

Apparently there is a WikiLeaks report saying a bomb is hidden and set to go off following Osama's death/capture.

I hope that is not true, but thats all i was thinking about last night watching the news. There are going to be a lot of sleepers hanging out trying to get revenge on us as a country for taking out their leader. I live near the mall of america that was one of the top targets on the list a while back to hit after 911 so i will be staying away from there for a long time. I just hope we can catch these people before they even try to do anything. Its a great moment for us, but we have to keep our guard up and keep watch because we all know its not over yet

habsheaven
05-02-2011, 02:58 PM
while I don't agree with theonedru's post I don't see how it's disrespectful to anyone, directly effected by the attacks or not.

I see the comment as being one similar to people saying "Why are we concentrating on X when Y is way more important." Honestly there are many things that need to be done. You can't just work on the top priority one... you work on multiple items at the same time.

I saw his comment as a comparison of a terrorist who has committed various human atrocities to a group of politicians that have a different political philosophy than his. Equating the two is disgusting, let alone, calling the politicians a bigger threat than OBL. Commentary such as that belongs on FOX, not here.

theonedru
05-02-2011, 03:31 PM
I saw his comment as a comparison of a terrorist who has committed various human atrocities to a group of politicians that have a different political philosophy than his. Equating the two is disgusting, let alone, calling the politicians a bigger threat than OBL. Commentary such as that belongs on FOX, not here.

REALLY, well for your information, and this doesn't even scratch the surface

1. Operation Cyclone.

2. Former Guatemalan Defence Minister Gramajo Morales, who was guilty of such things as the torture of an American nun and the massacre of eight people from one family as well as many other human rights violations due to torture and such, studied at Harvard University on a US government scholarship.

3. The former chief of the El Salvador army in the 80's responsible for thousands of murders by his death squads now lives comfortably in Florida.

4. Haitian dictator, General Prosper Avril granted political asylum in USA.

5. One of Pol Pot's senior henchmen resides in Mount Vernon, New York.

and the cream of the crop

Fort Benning in Georgia aka School of the Americas its graduates include

almost half the cabinet ministers of the genocidal regimes in Guatemala, two thirds of the El Salvadoran army officers who committed, according to the United Nations, the worst atrocities of that country's civil war, and the head of Pinochet's secret police, who ran Chile's concentration camps.

All the sudden the US government is not so different from them are they?

limitedplay50
05-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Im not buying the we killed him and tossed the body in the ocean as fast as we could and before no one could see it story story. He has either been dead for a while or this is a pre qursor to another attack.

pghin08
05-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Im not buying the we killed him and tossed the body in the ocean as fast as we could and before no one could see it story story. He has either been dead for a while or this is a pre qursor to another attack.

You don't like the Obama administration, do you?

limitedplay50
05-02-2011, 03:49 PM
You don't like the Obama administration, do you?

2+2= 4 no matter who I like.

pghin08
05-02-2011, 04:02 PM
2+2= 4 no matter who I like.

You don't think it's at all possible that the US just didn't want to further agitate al-Qaeda by violating Islamic law?

mrveggieman
05-02-2011, 04:34 PM
You don't think it's at all possible that the US just didn't want to further agitate al-Qaeda by violating Islamic law?

Do you really think that would have made a difference as far as al-queda is concerned? Also do you really think that the US gov't really cares about islamic law?

pghin08
05-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Do you really think that would have made a difference as far as al-queda is concerned? Also do you really think that the US gov't really cares about islamic law?

Yes and yes. I'm sure we're on high alert for an al-qaeda attack, as is Europe. Those who remain will want to prove that they're still a force.

And does the US care about Islamic law? You bet it does. First off, the government should care a whole lot about the Muslim faith, as there are millions of Muslims in the US. Secondly, why act ignorantly in a time of military success? Don't showboat. Be respectful, the US got what it wanted. No need to further ruffle the feathers.

duane1969
05-02-2011, 05:40 PM

Yes, the current administration is highly concerned about offending the Islamic community. Concerned enough to bury his body at sea within 24 hours of killing him.

I am sure there are pics and video of his corpse but they are in a file right next to the files on the Kennedy assasination and Area 51 and and are about as likely to be seen.

INTIMADATOR2007
05-02-2011, 08:32 PM
I have always belived even though what OBL did was terrible and unforgettable , Obama can and would do more damage to this country than OBL ever could do ....

God Bless our brave soldiers who pulled this miracle off and the rest of our soldiers across the globe come home safe !!

Star_Cards
05-02-2011, 10:02 PM
I like how he said the bush administration and everyone else involved worked on this for years with no success, then all of a sudden HE (Obama) organized everything last week and got it all set into place to take usama out. Way to take all the credit obama. Im sure you had a lot to do with it:rolleyes:

It's interesting how two people can see the same thing and take away different opinions. I saw the quote as saying the bush admin put in a lot if work and gave credit. Bottom line the military deserves the credit. Presidents only sign off on things.

Star_Cards
05-03-2011, 09:00 AM

Why do you feel this to be the case? Just a gut instinct? I'd think if this happened some time ago and they wanted to use it to deflect or boost ratings that they would have done it at a time when there was something that needed deflecting or more than likely would have held it until the election.

As soon as they said that they did a burial at sea, I knew there would be even more doubters than if they kept the body. I guess people will believe what they believe regardless, but I feel things went down the way they did.

RenegadeLonghorn
05-03-2011, 05:12 PM
I still would like to see pics of him and video footage of the burial. The more time passes the more doubters there will be.

pghin08
05-03-2011, 05:20 PM
i still would like to see pics of him and video footage of the burial. The more time passes the more doubters there will be.

+1

greg271126817
05-03-2011, 09:07 PM
It's interesting how two people can see the same thing and take away different opinions. I saw the quote as saying the bush admin put in a lot if work and gave credit. Bottom line the military deserves the credit. Presidents only sign off on things.
It sounded like he was giving credit then said but they didnt get the job done. So to me that was not giving any credit at all. He said he put together a plan to take him out, when im sure the only thing he did was listen to someone elses plan and gave the OK to act. Im sure they all have been focused on getting him, and everyone involved from the beginning to the end should get some kind of credit, but didnt sound like it the way he stated it

sanfran22
05-03-2011, 09:16 PM
It sounded like he was giving credit then said but they didnt get the job done. So to me that was not giving any credit at all. He said he put together a plan to take him out, when im sure the only thing he did was listen to someone elses plan and gave the OK to act. Im sure they all have been focused on getting him, and everyone involved from the beginning to the end should get some kind of credit, but didnt sound like it the way he stated it
Considering what I heard is this plan has been active and set up since 07, and the info that lead to osama's "mule" came from interrogations in guantanamo, I'd say there's alot of credit to go around.....I think first and formost the thanks should be to the US military, then GW for starting the plan and Obama for ok'ing it and letting it happen eventually.

habsheaven
05-03-2011, 11:11 PM
I would think that most of the credit should go to the analyist(s) that tracked him down through the intel that was gathered over the years. I also think that Obama's final call to go in was not as simple as it seems. Sending a military operation into a foreign country without notifying the country (especially Pakistan) is a very tough call to make and I am glad he made it.

Lefty
05-04-2011, 07:35 PM
+1

+2 but it will never happen

INTIMADATOR2007
05-04-2011, 07:52 PM
The pictures will not be released per the President ....Let the rumors fly !

gatorboymike
05-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Rumor #1: Osama's head has been grafted onto the cybernetic zombie hydra body which also contains the reanimated remains of JFK, Elvis, Michael Jackson and Chuck Cunningham.

Aikman_TheGreat
05-05-2011, 02:26 AM
Obama's call was clutch, and he deserves credit.

But neither Obama nor Bush deserve to be held to the highest, it has to be the special ops (and the intel, and others that we dont know about), they did pretty much everything.

But I do have to give big props to Obama for the call he made.

theonedru
05-05-2011, 02:54 AM
People are forgetting one thing .. The worst thing they could have done was kill him, in death he is way more powerful as a martyr then if he was alive, now every crackpot that can will try and avenge him which is the last thing America or the world needs. I have a feeling this is more about America and Pakistan than anything.

jaybird_1981
05-05-2011, 07:19 AM
People are forgetting one thing .. The worst thing they could have done was kill him, in death he is way more powerful as a martyr then if he was alive, now every crackpot that can will try and avenge him which is the last thing America or the world needs. I have a feeling this is more about America and Pakistan than anything.

Disagree. The psychological message this sends that we didn't just launch some JDAMS on his compound but we flew into a country without anyone knowing dropped into his front yard and kicked his door in is huge.

If a terrorist isn't safe in a country like Pakistan they have to be thinking where am I safe?

pghin08
05-05-2011, 12:36 PM

Agree on the America-Pakistan issues (which is where a lot of the "War in Afghanistan" is being waged). Disagree on his murder galvanizing the al-Qaeda movement. Quietly, the U.S. had done a good job destroying top al-Qaeda leadership even before we got bin Laden. If this was 6 or 7 years ago, I'd agree with you. But now was the PERFECT time to get him. They had lessened the power of the group before going for the kill shot on bin Laden.

It wasn't purposefully, but tactically, it came out very well for America.

Star_Cards
05-06-2011, 09:57 AM
Disagree. The psychological message this sends that we didn't just launch some JDAMS on his compound but we flew into a country without anyone knowing dropped into his front yard and kicked his door in is huge.

If a terrorist isn't safe in a country like Pakistan they have to be thinking where am I safe?

I tend to feel this way. Sure the rest of Al Qeada probably want revenge for his death, but they wanted to do damage already. I think most importantly it send the message that you can be tracked down and killed. The fact that it was done in Pakistan makes it even more troubling for them in my opinion. If in fact Pakistan was helping to hide OBL that's got to scare them even more.

RenegadeLonghorn
05-07-2011, 04:28 PM

Very well said.

I personally feel Osama was a coward and we should exploit that. Here's a man "fighting" for a cause yet he coups himself up in a compound hiding and living well. The people fighting for him are stuck in caves with bombs and firefights all around them. We need to turn followers away from his cause.

duane1969
05-07-2011, 05:52 PM

Adding to this is the fact that the town where he was is a Pakistani military town. There is a Pakistani military academy right down the road with like 20,000 Pakistani troops and cadets.

That is why the Pakistani govt. was mad. They looked like idiots. Not only did they not know bin Laden was there (or so they say) but they didn't even know the team had come in, killed him and left until it was all over. And all of that happened right under the nose of their military.

greg271126817
05-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Considering what I heard is this plan has been active and set up since 07, and the info that lead to osama's "mule" came from interrogations in guantanamo, I'd say there's alot of credit to go around.....I think first and formost the thanks should be to the US military, then GW for starting the plan and Obama for ok'ing it and letting it happen eventually.
That sounds right, but not the way he stated it on live TV:boxing:

sanfran22
05-07-2011, 09:39 PM
That sounds right, but not the way he stated it on live TV:boxing:
I know, and that doesn't surprise me in the least...:pray:

gatorboymike
05-07-2011, 10:58 PM
You think the Pakistanis DIDN'T know he was there? Come on.

mikesilvia
05-08-2011, 09:35 PM

I agree with you on this one!

I've said it for years. The easiest way to get Bin Laden was to cut off funding to Pakistan until they turned over UBL. If you are paying someone billions a year to find someone, what is the incentive to actually find and turn him in? Besides losing money, they would have had an uprising in their country for turning UBL in!

RenegadeLonghorn
05-09-2011, 04:00 PM

Exactly. He was 1000 yards away from a military base/training facility/whatever and lived near army personnel. A million dollar compound should spark some wonder among residents.

Pakistan has ownage all over their faces. This country harbored public enemy #1 and Obama authorized Seals to go in on foreign soil and take him out. Man I can't wait for the movie!

INTIMADATOR2007
05-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Pakistan threatens to use "full force" against the USA if another operation like the one that got Osama happens again . We have to stop funding this terrorist hiding country if we are to win the war on terror ...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/09/pakistan-backlash-mounts-does-opportunity-new-terror-targets/#content

OBOMBA
12-18-2011, 07:55 PM
just wanted to point out that the so called navy team 6 died . what a coincidence huh?

jaybird_1981
12-18-2011, 08:02 PM
just wanted to point out that the so called navy team 6 died . what a coincidence huh?

What are you talking about?

OBOMBA
12-18-2011, 08:13 PM
What are you talking about?
really?

jaybird_1981
12-18-2011, 08:20 PM
really?

You bump a post out of nowhere and I asked what you are talking about? It isn't a trick question.

OBOMBA
12-18-2011, 08:37 PM
You bump a post out of nowhere and I asked what you are talking about? It isn't a trick question.
exactly what i said the first time. i couldnt be clearer. use google if you need clarification.

jaybird_1981
12-18-2011, 08:38 PM
exactly what i said the first time. i couldnt be clearer. use google if you need clarification.

What is a navy team 6?

ensbergcollector
12-18-2011, 10:35 PM

you said team 6 died, what a coincidence. how is that a coincidence?

Star_Cards
12-18-2011, 10:57 PM
I found some articles of around two dozen members of seal team 6 dying when a chopper was shot down. I'm not sure, but I'd bet that there are more than 24 members of seal team 6. I guess you are trying to imply that the government staged the bin laden raid and then killed off the team that allegedly went into pakistan to kill bin laden? Is that what you are implying?

on a side note, when you post you should actually say what your opinions are and not make people guess or look up online. I guess you don't have to do that but you will get better conversations on your topic/opinion.

Ranger565
12-18-2011, 11:24 PM
Please close this thread, I am actually aggravated at this stupid comment.

OBOMBA
12-19-2011, 12:13 AM
Please close this thread, I am actually aggravated at this stupid comment.
why is that ? because the ''news'' didnt shove it down your throat?

OBOMBA
12-19-2011, 12:15 AM
I found some articles of around two dozen members of seal team 6 dying when a chopper was shot down. I'm not sure, but I'd bet that there are more than 24 members of seal team 6. I guess you are trying to imply that the government staged the bin laden raid and then killed off the team that allegedly went into pakistan to kill bin laden? Is that what you are implying?

on a side note, when you post you should actually say what your opinions are and not make people guess or look up online. I guess you don't have to do that but you will get better conversations on your topic/opinion.
yes the whole point is that the bin laden killing was staged thats all. yea ''buried at sea'' nothing but a move to get obama re elected and make it look like the war on terror serves a purpose

pghin08
12-19-2011, 08:46 AM
yes the whole point is that the bin laden killing was staged thats all. yea ''buried at sea'' nothing but a move to get obama re elected and make it look like the war on terror serves a purpose

Proof?

Star_Cards
12-19-2011, 11:17 AM

So are u saying he's not dead or they have him captured or they killed him a long time ago. In my opinion if it was a reelection Ploy it was poorly timed. They would have done it next October so it's more fresh.

duane1969
12-19-2011, 11:46 AM
So are u saying he's not dead or they have him captured or they killed him a long time ago. In my opinion if it was a reelection Ploy it was poorly timed. They would have done it next October so it's more fresh.

Yeah that would be a pretty faulty re-election ploy.

"Vote for me! I lied about killing Osama!"

OBOMBA
12-19-2011, 05:44 PM
Proof?
so called navy team 6 that killed him was killed shortly after, i think you can connect dots there that it isnt a coincidence. or is it always a coincidence? just because this isnt going to court. it doesnt mean it isnt valid.

duwal
12-19-2011, 08:38 PM
so called navy team 6 that killed him was killed shortly after, i think you can connect dots there that it isnt a coincidence. or is it always a coincidence? just because this isnt going to court. it doesnt mean it isnt valid.

wow, sounds like you bought some good weed today!:loco:

#1cardsfan
12-19-2011, 09:09 PM

I really wonder why you care about this topic at all... I see by your flag that you are from Canada, so why do you care what Obama does in the US?

OBOMBA
12-19-2011, 09:57 PM
I really wonder why you care about this topic at all... I see by your flag that you are from Canada, so why do you care what Obama does in the US?come on canada is the little brother of the usa, whatever the usa does the prime minister will follow suit.

#1cardsfan
12-19-2011, 10:09 PM
come on canada is the little brother of the usa, whatever the usa does the prime minister will follow suit.

Okay... I maybe see that, but that has nothing to do with Navy Seal Team 6

Star_Cards
12-19-2011, 10:23 PM

Hardly proof.

jaybird_1981
12-19-2011, 10:31 PM

It says nowhere that the same members of the team that took part in the Osama raid were the same ones killed later. There are numerous members of a seal team and they don't all participate in every mission or are even in the same place.

#1cardsfan
12-19-2011, 10:39 PM
I think someone is just trying to start an argument for his own enjoyment

theonedru
12-19-2011, 10:41 PM
Why don't people just quit replying to this and let it die.

duane1969
12-20-2011, 08:56 AM
Closing this one out. There is no point in keeping this thread alive.

pghin08
12-20-2011, 12:18 PM
Moving this to our new P&R Archives.