PDA

View Full Version : Obama birth certificate t-shirts for sale.

mrveggieman
05-19-2011, 10:01 AM
I knew that it was only going to be a matter of time before someone came out with these. It's not a bad idea though.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/obama-birth-certificate-t-950197.html?cxntlid=thbz_hm

pghin08
05-19-2011, 10:15 AM
hahaha, that's pretty funny.

habsheaven
05-19-2011, 10:40 AM
Might as well have a little fun with it. BTW, whatever happened to all the "stuff" Trump's investigators were finding in Hawaii? LMAO

mrveggieman
05-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Someone should trade/sell them on here.

sanfran22
05-19-2011, 03:50 PM
Heck, I could actually make them, lol. I have a screenprinting/embroidery business. That story does show how truly arrogant this administration is however.....lol.

pghin08
05-19-2011, 03:58 PM
Heck, I could actually make them, lol. I have a screenprinting/embroidery business. That story does show how truly arrogant this administration is however.....lol.

I'm not sure how arrogant it is. It was a ridiculous argument from the getgo, and if birthers had the gall to question his citizenship, I think the administration has a right to negate that criticism humorously.

sanfran22
05-19-2011, 04:02 PM
It's very classless. Rediculous or not, I would think the president of ther US would be above that, but I guess not.

mrveggieman
05-19-2011, 04:27 PM
It's very classless. Rediculous or not, I would think the president of ther US would be above that, but I guess not.

Right just like all of the birthers who were very first class by questioning the president's place of birth when they had no proof or reason to believe that he wasn't born in the United States.

sanfran22
05-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Right just like all of the birthers who were very first class by questioning the president's place of birth when they had no proof or reason to believe that he wasn't born in the United States.
First off, they are not the president or his staff. Secondly, it's standard procedure to prove where you were born when declaring candadicy which the DNC did not due. put 2 and 2 together and you have a right to ask a question.

Star_Cards
05-19-2011, 04:36 PM
I actually agree with san fran. When I saw this I figured it was someone that just made them on his own. The Obama campaign has no business marketing and selling these in my opinion. I definitely get the humor in it as the whole argument was a joke, but they don't need to stoop to the level of creating and selling a shirt like this.

Star_Cards
05-19-2011, 04:38 PM

I don't see how it matters what any birther did or said. A presidential administration is held to a higher standard and should stay at that level. Not that I'm outraged by this or anything too dramatic, but they shouldn't be selling this shirt.

habsheaven
05-19-2011, 04:55 PM
First off, they are not the president or his staff. Secondly, it's standard procedure to prove where you were born when declaring candadicy which the DNC did not due. put 2 and 2 together and you have a right to ask a question.

Where do you get your facts from? Please explain how this can possibly be true.

mrveggieman
05-19-2011, 05:25 PM

Obama already proved that he was elgible to be president otherwise he would have not been allowed to have his name on the ballot in 2008. No matter what he does or what proof he provides there is a certian element of society that wants to see him fail just because of who he is. It is so sad that in 2011 that people still think like that but it is what it is.

sanfran22
05-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Look it up please.

sanfran22
05-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Obama already proved that he was elgible to be president otherwise he would have not been allowed to have his name on the ballot in 2008. No matter what he does or what proof he provides there is a certian element of society that wants to see him fail just because of who he is. It is so sad that in 2011 that people still think like that but it is what it is.
He proved nothing. The DNC did not fill out the standard birthplace line on his declaration. Please check you facts before you aregue a point. thanks.

mrveggieman
05-19-2011, 05:38 PM
He proved nothing. The DNC did not fill out the standard birthplace line on his declaration. Please check you facts before you aregue a point. thanks.

So you are now question the compentacy of the federal gov't for allowing someone who may have been inelgible to become president of the united states? It's real funny how some people want to play both sides of the fence. Some groups of people forget how GWB was never legally elected president but want to sweep that under the rug or want to change the constitution so Arnold can run for president even though he was not born in the US but we have a president who legally won the election and legally proved that he was elgible and everyone has a problem. Things that make you go hmmm.....

sanfran22
05-19-2011, 06:58 PM
So you are now question the compentacy of the federal gov't for allowing someone who may have been inelgible to become president of the united states? It's real funny how some people want to play both sides of the fence. Some groups of people forget how GWB was never legally elected president but want to sweep that under the rug or want to change the constitution so Arnold can run for president even though he was not born in the US but we have a president who legally won the election and legally proved that he was elgible and everyone has a problem. Things that make you go hmmm.....
Yes, always question the gov't. Where did I say that I wanted the constitution changed for arnold? WHere does it say W was never elected?
The bottom line was the DNC did not fill out that line on the sheet. That's what I said. Please don't put words in my mouth, and please do some research before commenting. You need to stop listening to people like Michael Moore.

pghin08
05-19-2011, 07:13 PM
Yes, always question the gov't. Where did I say that I wanted the constitution changed for arnold? WHere does it say W was never elected?
The bottom line was the DNC did not fill out that line on the sheet. That's what I said. Please don't put words in my mouth, and please do some research before commenting. You need to stop listening to people like Michael Moore.

I've never seen or heard this, nor can I find any proof.

sanfran22
05-19-2011, 07:38 PM
I've never seen or heard this, nor can I find any proof.
Here's a start...from a Canadian of all things:sign0020:. They omitted the line about being legally quailified.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/15127
I looked into it about 3-4 months ago and there were several sites that had the info that the DNC didn't put in the birth info/legally qualified line like the RNC did. Now all I can find id one from Canada.....hmmmmm, lol.

duwal
05-19-2011, 07:41 PM

yes, its standard for all black and latino candidates just to make sure that they truly are who they claim to be

sanfran22
05-19-2011, 07:50 PM
yes, its standard for all black and latino candidates just to make sure that they truly are who they claim to be
No, it's standard for all candidates to declare they are constitutionally eligible...One side put that in their form. One side had slightly different forms....

INTIMADATOR2007
05-19-2011, 11:06 PM
For an admminstration so against capitialism , They sure do jump on the opprotunity to make a buck , I sure hope they pay the taxes due on the shirts ...ha,ha,,

These evil rich people trying to make a dollar, Don't they know the president dosen't want them to make a buck and he will distribute money as he see's fit to who he thinks deserves it , Just who do these people think they are !

pghin08
05-20-2011, 10:20 AM
Here's a start...from a Canadian of all things:sign0020:. They omitted the line about being legally quailified.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/15127
I looked into it about 3-4 months ago and there were several sites that had the info that the DNC didn't put in the birth info/legally qualified line like the RNC did. Now all I can find id one from Canada.....hmmmmm, lol.

Yeah, that website looks super legit. Especially with that "Barack Arafat Obama" headline with Obama in the headdress. I assumed you had like a Reuters or AP story on it.

sanfran22
05-20-2011, 12:26 PM
Yeah, that website looks super legit. Especially with that "Barack Arafat Obama" headline with Obama in the headdress. I assumed you had like a Reuters or AP story on it.
There used to be a yahoo news piece but it's gone. It can't be denied that they omitted the info no matter where it came from.

pghin08
05-20-2011, 12:39 PM
There used to be a yahoo news piece but it's gone. It can't be denied that they omitted the info no matter where it came from.

To me, this is just another argument for birthers to try to grab on to. He proved he was born in Hawaii, so now they need another fight. But the logical question is if he has the birth certificate (which he does), why would he try to fudge this? It makes no sense.

mrveggieman
05-20-2011, 12:50 PM
The birthers are a bunch of clowns. They should be completely ignored and we need to get to the business of working on the country's real problems.

sanfran22
05-20-2011, 12:52 PM
To me, this is just another argument for birthers to try to grab on to. He proved he was born in Hawaii, so now they need another fight. But the logical question is if he has the birth certificate (which he does), why would he try to fudge this? It makes no sense.
I disagree, I would always question the gov't . Especially one that has alot of secrets and ties to questionable individuals. One that has proven time in and time out it has no clue what it is doing.

sanfran22
05-20-2011, 12:53 PM
The birthers are a bunch of clowns. They should be completely ignored and we need to get to the business of working on the country's real problems.
Yeah, starting with electing an adult to run this country in a year and a half.

mrveggieman
05-20-2011, 01:04 PM
Yeah, starting with electing an adult to run this country in a year and a half.

You are absolutely right about that. No more children named bush should be allowed to steal the seat.

pghin08
05-20-2011, 01:59 PM
I disagree, I would always question the gov't . Especially one that has alot of secrets and ties to questionable individuals. One that has proven time in and time out it has no clue what it is doing.

Were you, in fact, this critical of Bush then? Honest question.

sanfran22
05-20-2011, 02:00 PM
Were you, in fact, this critical of Bush then? Honest question.
Absolutely, about alot of things.

pghin08
05-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Absolutely, about alot of things.

In that case, I agree with you. Some people are critical, but only along party lines. If I wasn't satisfied by the Obama administrations explanations of the situation, I'd be on your side. But I am satisfied. And further, I wasn't one of those people that crowed over the Bush family's ties with the bin Laden's. Most people see the bin Laden's as these radical Muslims, but in reality, they're not a bad family, Osama was the big exception. To me, people who imply that the Bush family had something to do (in any capacity) with 9/11 are dead wrong, and that's what people tried to do with the bin Laden connection.

My big issue, and I'm sure you agree on some level, is that these are proving to be distractions from the big issues of our time. We NEED to address the debt ceiling. Obama NEEDS to address his potential violation of the War Powers Act. We NEED to look at entitlement reforms, the defense budget and tax increases. Frankly, I couldn't care less where Obama was born, as long as he and Congress try to tackle the issues that have an effect on our daily lives.

angel0430
05-20-2011, 02:26 PM
That is a great idea

sanfran22
05-20-2011, 02:31 PM
In that case, I agree with you. Some people are critical, but only along party lines. If I wasn't satisfied by the Obama administrations explanations of the situation, I'd be on your side. But I am satisfied. And further, I wasn't one of those people that crowed over the Bush family's ties with the bin Laden's. Most people see the bin Laden's as these radical Muslims, but in reality, they're not a bad family, Osama was the big exception. To me, people who imply that the Bush family had something to do (in any capacity) with 9/11 are dead wrong, and that's what people tried to do with the bin Laden connection.

My big issue, and I'm sure you agree on some level, is that these are proving to be distractions from the big issues of our time. We NEED to address the debt ceiling. Obama NEEDS to address his potential violation of the War Powers Act. We NEED to look at entitlement reforms, the defense budget and tax increases. Frankly, I couldn't care less where Obama was born, as long as he and Congress try to tackle the issues that have an effect on our daily lives.
Yes, I do agree with everything except maybe the military. The big issue I have is this administration is that they have proven they don't know what they are doing. They are doing things that are making the problems worse. Every time Obama opens his mouth there's a head scratcher. Just like his take on the Palistinians yesterday....I mean, seriously.
I guess the difference I feel with the last administration to this is that this one is trying to fundamentally change this country into what they believe it "should" have been. They have no care for what were were founded on....

mrveggieman
05-20-2011, 02:56 PM

You make some good points my friend. I will call Obama out just as quick as I would call GWB out if he did something wrong. However if the worst thing people can do is make up lies about where the president was born and other false and outlandish claims he must be doing and excellent job if there is nothing else to complain about.

sanfran22
05-20-2011, 03:05 PM
You make some good points my friend. I will call Obama out just as quick as I would call GWB out if he did something wrong. However if the worst thing people can do is make up lies about where the president was born and other false and outlandish claims he must be doing and excellent job if there is nothing else to complain about.
Can I ask you a question? Do you live under a rock like the geico cats?? You have no problems with this President??

mrveggieman
05-20-2011, 03:26 PM
Can I ask you a question? Do you live under a rock like the geico cats?? You have no problems with this President??

The last time I checked there was no politician that walks on water or turns water into wine so no i'm not going to agree with everything that the president does or his every political stance even though he is doing an excellent job despite the the circumstances that he took the job under and the idiots in congress that fights him on his every move. And no I don't live under a rock I just have enough common sense not to believe outlandish lies about the president was not born in the united states.

sanfran22
05-22-2011, 10:39 PM
The last time I checked there was no politician that walks on water or turns water into wine so no i'm not going to agree with everything that the president does or his every political stance even though he is doing an excellent job despite the the circumstances that he took the job under and the idiots in congress that fights him on his every move. And no I don't live under a rock I just have enough common sense not to believe outlandish lies about the president was not born in the united states.
An excellent job...:sign0020: and believe me, the terrible job he is doing has nothing to do with where he was born. It does have everything to do with the garbage that is in his head and the absoulte trash he surrounds himself with.

mrveggieman
05-23-2011, 08:07 AM
An excellent job...:sign0020: and believe me, the terrible job he is doing has nothing to do with where he was born. It does have everything to do with the garbage that is in his head and the absoulte trash he surrounds himself with.

You know your are right. The last president we had from 2001-2009 was a brilliant man, a straight A student, a decorated war hero, always made the right decisions and surrounded himself with people who always had the country's best intrest at heart. What was I thinking???