PDA

View Full Version : Inventory

jywilli69
05-26-2011, 09:25 PM
I do have a question on the Inventory. I have found some cards that I have that aren't in the Inventory. Should I make a list and send it to you to review? These are Licensed MLB Cards and have no luck finding them in the Inventory. If you need a list, I can create it after I input my cards in the Inventory.:love0030:

CoolHandLuke
05-26-2011, 10:29 PM
I do have a question on the Inventory. I have found some cards that I have that aren't in the Inventory. Should I make a list and send it to you to review? These are Licensed MLB Cards and have no luck finding them in the Inventory. If you need a list, I can create it after I input my cards in the Inventory.:love0030:

The fact you do not find a card can mean two thing. Either we are missing most likely a cardset. or we may have the card but the set name may be different, player name different the your search asking... Also if you do player search it might not pull all card in one query. For instanse a player like Patrick Roy may have cards under / Roy that would not come up in a search where you ask a full player name.

Also on player name, some have a index but are not optimise and this might be the case. Maybe expend more on what you see missing and maybe I can help you better.

Once you are sure we do not have it (some time, our set name may differ) then we have subforum per sport where you can post request.

jywilli69
05-29-2011, 01:37 AM
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/JYWILLI69/scan0001-6.jpg

I went through your Baseball Database and the above are missing. :love0030:

DaClyde
05-29-2011, 11:35 AM
Have you tried searching with just Griffey in the player box, Sports Illustrated in the set box and 1998 in the year box? I see 29 Sports Illustrated Griffey cards from 1998. Also, an accident resulted in the Manufacturer for all Fleer sets to be changed to "Unknown Manufacturer" a couple of months ago. We're in the process of fixing those, but so far have only fixed through 1997. I'll go fix all of the 1998s right now.