PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Weiner now involved in a sexting scandal?

pwaldo
06-06-2011, 02:51 PM
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/06/weinergate-grows-another-woman-provides-sex-messages-his-account

Another woman has come forward to RadarOnline.com and Star magazine and provided a sexting exchange with embattled New York Representative Anthony Weiner.

The woman says she has 200 sexually explicit messages from Weiner from a Facebook account the Democratic politician no longer uses.

RadarOnline.com and Star magazine verified that the account where the messages originated does belong to Weiner (see below).

He told the woman he had a "ridiculous bulge" in his shorts and asked if she "wanna see" it -- almost three months before a photo of an erect penis in tight fitting briefs appeared in the polís Twitter stream.

She requested that her name not be used but Radar and Star verified that she is listed as one of Weinerís friends on his Facebook page.

The woman provided Radar and Star with a partially redacted transcript of a private Facebook "sexting" exchange she allegedly had with married Weiner on March 16.

Weiner, 46, wrote to the woman, "ridiculous bulge in my shorts now. wanna see?"

She responded: "Yea! can u send a pic?"

"jeez, im rushing. let me take a quick pic," Weiner answered.

After the woman asked how she was going to receive the image, Weiner allegedly told her: "It wont go away. and now im taking pics of it. making me harder still."

The woman told us the married politician never sent her the nude photo because he "got cold feet."

But she claimed she has long been the object of Weiner's steamy flirtation and the pair have carried on a "long-term Facebook affair" since early this year.

"I have more than 200 messages from him and they're all explicit in nature," she told us.

In another missive laced with sexual overtures, Weiner allegedly wrote: "You will surely make noise when I take you (censored). I will tell you (censored)"

Responding to a message initiated by the woman, Weiner also sexted: "I like when you talk about (censored)."

The woman, who has volunteered as a Democratic campaign worker, said she never met the congressman.

But in another startling claim, she claimed she once had a 30 minute phone sex session with Weiner on his government provided telephone.

The woman said: "After a while I said to Anthony, 'Why are writing these messages when we can just speak?'

"I gave him my number and he called me from his office and we proceeded to talk dirty for at least 30 minutes.

"A few days later, I tried to call him back on that number.

"But the number wouldn't connect to his office; instead there was a recorded message that it was an outgoing U.S. Congress line only."

*censored*
06-06-2011, 04:55 PM
If he's talking about (censored)ing her (censored), then it's obvious his (censored) (censored) is really (censored). Stuff like all this (censored) (censored) is really getting to be (censored) (censored) (censored)!

Star_Cards
06-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Wish he wouldn't have waited a week before coming clean. I see why he wanted it to go away but he should have just confessed. It's doesn't seem to be much of a scandal to me. Sure his wife probably isn't too happy about it but that's between them.

angel0430
06-07-2011, 12:16 PM
This is what happens when people lie. The situation gets worst. I bet we are going to see more females coming out and talking about this.

pghin08
06-07-2011, 03:00 PM
This is what happens when people lie. The situation gets worst. I bet we are going to see more females coming out and talking about this.

Yep, pretty much. This is a case where the lie is worse than the crime itself. Still mind-numbingly stupid though. I'm on Facebook and Twitter, and it's pretty easy not to send pictures of my "ridiculous bulge" to people.

TTMcardMaster
06-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Ummm...I got sent some pictures of Weiner's weiner as well. Where can I sign up to tell my horrific story?

sanfran22
06-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Wish he wouldn't have waited a week before coming clean. I see why he wanted it to go away but he should have just confessed. It's doesn't seem to be much of a scandal to me. Sure his wife probably isn't too happy about it but that's between them.
Lol, yeah there's no double standard when it comes to a Repub doing something stupid is there?

Star_Cards
06-09-2011, 09:27 AM
Lol, yeah there's no double standard when it comes to a Repub doing something stupid is there?

If this was a rep in the same situation I'd feel the same way. However, I'm sure there are many out there that wouldn't. I'm neither D or R so I don't blindly back someone because of their affiliation.

A lot of Dem politicians are asking for him to resign.

sanfran22
06-09-2011, 09:42 AM
If this was a rep in the same situation I'd feel the same way. However, I'm sure there are many out there that wouldn't. I'm neither D or R so I don't blindly back someone because of their affiliation.

A lot of Dem politicians are asking for him to resign.
Wasn't really talking about you specifically, sorry. I just find it ironic that a New York congressman takes a pic with no shirt and is gone .

pghin08
06-09-2011, 09:45 AM
Not a partisan issue. Just a pervert one.

mrveggieman
06-09-2011, 10:23 AM

It's only in your imagination.

Star_Cards
06-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Wasn't really talking about you specifically, sorry. I just find it ironic that a New York congressman takes a pic with no shirt and is gone .

yeah, I was on the fence if it was or not. :)

Yeah, it is very odd that he would lose his job over that. I guess it just goes to each individual's choice to stay or not.

sanfran22
06-09-2011, 10:09 PM
yeah, I was on the fence if it was or not. :)

Yeah, it is very odd that he would lose his job over that. I guess it just goes to each individual's choice to stay or not.
I think the repubs forced him to leave. I think I remember hearing that.

Star_Cards
06-10-2011, 10:04 AM
I guess I'm starting to see both sides of the argument. An elected official should know better than to do something like this since they are in the public eye and everyone knows people freak out about sex scandals, but at the same time, if it's in their personal life and they are human. I think at this point I'm torn between both sides of the coin. Bottom line, he is an elected official and the next time he's up for reelection the people will have their voice heard if they want him to stay in office.

pghin08
06-10-2011, 10:48 AM
According to a poll, his constituents want him to stay.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/09/poll-weiners-constituents-want-him-to-stay/

mrveggieman
06-10-2011, 11:06 AM
According to a poll, his constituents want him to stay.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/09/poll-weiners-constituents-want-him-to-stay/

If he didn't break any laws or compromise gov't security the people have spoken and he should stay. The only people he needs to be forgiven by is God and his wife.

INTIMADATOR2007
06-11-2011, 07:52 AM
If he didn't break any laws or compromise gov't security the people have spoken and he should stay. The only people he needs to be forgiven by is God and his wife.
Did he have contact with a 17 year old thru twitter ,If not he's fine if so hes done it's jail for him . There investigating? Why is it ok for democrats to have the thinking that they do , With acts like this being ok . Sure there are some screwed up Rep. that have done stupid stuff , Arnold comes to mind real fast . But when its a republican they get the ax real quick or just resign on there own . But when a dem. does it witch is more common with acts like this they are propped up by the media with lame excuses . Dems want to kill your babies and want to make out with your daughters . And they are the party of family values ?

*censored*
06-11-2011, 05:27 PM
But when a dem. does it witch is more common with acts like this

You seem to have an aversion to fact.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-03-30/which-party-has-more-sex-scandals/

To quote a piece of the article, "Republicans have more scandals (35 to 28), but Democrats have bigger ones, based on our methodology (13 out of the top 20)" and "Democrats tend to have more problems with harassment, staffers, and underage girls; Republicans tend to have more problems with prostitutes, hypocrisy, and underage boys."

So don't go claiming this is more of a Democrat problem than a Republican when it's pretty well even.

INTIMADATOR2007
06-11-2011, 09:41 PM
I dont claim it is just a democrat problem ,unfortunetly we have weirdo's on both sides of the isle . My problem is when the dems find trouble they are more than likely to get a free pass,compared to when the repub's have a weirdo come out they get more of the bad publicity then a dem. With supporters of NAMBLA (i dont know of any rep. supporting this org.)which you should do a search on and other freak orginzations like planned parent hood likely to come from the left they seem to have the creepies crawling out of the woodwork !
And why would anyone try and give the creep Wiener any backing on his issues ? It's not normal to take up for Freaks !

Star_Cards
06-14-2011, 08:51 AM
If he was chatting with a 17 year old I think it's time for him to step down. Hard to believe that if he was chatting with a 17 year old that given his other chatting history that it was not sexual.

mrveggieman
06-14-2011, 09:44 AM
I don't care what your party line is if you go after under aged children you should be removed from office and have charges bought against you. Unlike some of us on here I don't play along party...

Star_Cards
06-14-2011, 10:57 AM
I dont claim it is just a democrat problem ,unfortunetly we have weirdo's on both sides of the isle . My problem is when the dems find trouble they are more than likely to get a free pass,compared to when the repub's have a weirdo come out they get more of the bad publicity then a dem. With supporters of NAMBLA (i dont know of any rep. supporting this org.)which you should do a search on and other freak orginzations like planned parent hood likely to come from the left they seem to have the creepies crawling out of the woodwork !
And why would anyone try and give the creep Wiener any backing on his issues ? It's not normal to take up for Freaks !

What politician supports NAMBLA??? I'd think anyone that does or did would have a very short career and wouldn't classify that person as a typical Dem or Liberal viewed person.

I don't know all of the ends and outs of planned parenthood, but I don't see them as a "freak organization". In my opinion they do a lot of good. People who are anti abortion make them out to be an abortion factory. From my understanding they do a lot of work with reproduction education, birth control education, std screenings, cancer screenings, as well as counseling. Yes they provide abortions to people, but that's not their only purpose.

And while Weiner's actions were stupid (and potentially illegal given the conversations with a 17 year old) for a married politician I wouldn't classify someone who sexts or sends sexual pictures to another person as a "freak".

Star_Cards
06-14-2011, 10:58 AM
I agree, when his actions become illegal, it's time to go.

habsheaven
06-14-2011, 11:47 AM
Wasn't he cleared of any wrongdoing by the police who investigated the interaction with the 17 y/o? Why are you all still mentioning this? Did I miss something?

mrveggieman
06-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Wasn't he cleared of any wrongdoing by the police who investigated the interaction with the 17 y/o? Why are you all still mentioning this? Did I miss something?

One of our conservative friends on here wanted to bring it up.

pghin08
06-14-2011, 12:19 PM
When do we bring in Chris Hansen to awkwardly ask him "What are you doing here?"

Star_Cards
06-14-2011, 12:20 PM
was he cleared? I thought it had yet to be investigated.

sanfran22
06-14-2011, 12:47 PM
:pound:

mrveggieman
06-14-2011, 12:57 PM
:pound:

And this is coming for the most right wing person on here.

sanfran22
06-14-2011, 12:58 PM
And this is coming for the most right wing person on here.
Lol, I am conservative and never denied it. You on the other hand can't admit what you are....so sad....:party0048:

mrveggieman
06-14-2011, 01:03 PM
Lol, I am conservative and never denied it. You on the other hand can't admit what you are....so sad....:party0048:

I support the man/woman and not the party. I would actually consider voting for a republican if all of your canidates wern't a bunch of garbage.

sanfran22
06-14-2011, 01:08 PM
I support the man/woman and not the party. I would actually consider voting for a republican if all of your canidates wern't a bunch of garbage.
No you wouldn't. Just admit it. I would love to hear what you find is garbage about several of the candidates. Actually, I probably wouldn't because you have no idea what any of them stand for. You really don't know what Obama stands for as well. You've made it crystal clear that you are a left wing hack that wants to play the blame game at every turn.

mrveggieman
06-14-2011, 01:44 PM
No you wouldn't. Just admit it. I would love to hear what you find is garbage about several of the candidates. Actually, I probably wouldn't because you have no idea what any of them stand for. You really don't know what Obama stands for as well. You've made it crystal clear that you are a left wing hack that wants to play the blame game at every turn.

I will take that as a compliment coming from an extremist right-wing card carrying tea party member like yourself.

sanfran22
06-14-2011, 01:51 PM
I will take that as a compliment coming from an extremist right-wing card carrying tea party member like yourself.
lol, I guess?? Fell free to make a thread about what you approve of with obama and what you dissapprove of with the repubs/bush. That would be an amusing thread to say the least....:smash::sign0020:

INTIMADATOR2007
06-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Don't forget the , Gun toting & Bible thumping..:sign0020:

INTIMADATOR2007
06-14-2011, 04:11 PM
What politician supports NAMBLA??? I'd think anyone that does or did would have a very short career and wouldn't classify that person as a typical Dem or Liberal viewed person.

I don't know all of the ends and outs of planned parenthood, but I don't see them as a "freak organization". In my opinion they do a lot of good. People who are anti abortion make them out to be an abortion factory. From my understanding they do a lot of work with reproduction education, birth control education, std screenings, cancer screenings, as well as counseling. Yes they provide abortions to people, but that's not their only purpose.

And while Weiner's actions were stupid (and potentially illegal given the conversations with a 17 year old) for a married politician I wouldn't classify someone who sexts or sends sexual pictures to another person as a "freak".
They still are a baby killing machine ...The number of dead babies is astounding..And Nambla has many democratic friends .Including Kevin Jennings who was apponited by Obama .

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/04/things_planned_parenthoods_tru.html

Star_Cards
06-14-2011, 04:37 PM
You may see them as a baby killing machine and that is your right. Not everyone has the same views about abortion as you.

well I don't know much about Kevin Jennings. I just saw where he was inspired by someone within NAMBLA around 10 years ago. I couldn't find the exact statement of praise and for what he praised exactly so I can't really form my opinion yet. I'll have to do some more work.

I don't know how many Dem friends NAMBLA has, but I'll bet all of their friends aren't Dem.

*censored*
06-14-2011, 07:46 PM
And Nambla has many democratic friends .Including Kevin Jennings who was apponited by Obama .

One person inspired by a "friend" of NAMBLA, and suddenly the party supports them. Wow, okay. No bias from you there.

Know what? Charles Manson wrote some pretty decent songs. Are you going to say I approve of serial killing?

duwal
06-14-2011, 08:24 PM

thats laughable, Planned Parenthood a "freak organization"??? Yes they provide health services and programs to those that need it. They provide birth control, morning after medication, deal with male infertility and testicular cancer, breast cancer screenings, ovarian cancer, menopause, provide relationship and body image counseling.....how twisted, oh the horror!!! :sign0020:

sanfran22
06-14-2011, 09:04 PM
thats laughable, Planned Parenthood a "freak organization"??? Yes they provide health services and programs to those that need it. They provide birth control, morning after medication, deal with male infertility and testicular cancer, breast cancer screenings, ovarian cancer, menopause, provide relationship and body image counseling.....how twisted, oh the horror!!! :sign0020:
aaannnnnnd they are the largest abortion provider in the nation I believe.:smash:

INTIMADATOR2007
06-14-2011, 09:06 PM
The horror comes from 324,000 babies killed in 2008 alone . The rest is just a front to kill innocent babies who don't have a voice , That's not funny ! You may want to do a little more research before backing a place thats got that much blood on its hands .

Rockman
06-14-2011, 09:15 PM
The horror comes from 324,000 babies killed in 2008 alone . The rest is just a front to kill innocent babies who don't have a voice , That's not funny !

You guys make it sound like they are licking there chops to perform abortions. They are providing a service deemed legal by the govt. They aren't an evil organization looking to kill babies. They aren't searching out expecting mothers and asking to abort there babies. People seek out planned parenthood, it isn't the other way around.

*censored*
06-14-2011, 09:24 PM
Social conservative minds believes that doctors who perform abortions go out and just pull pregnant women into their clinics and rip their babies out. Or that women who support abortion get pregnant just so they can have it aborted.

Would you rather see a child be born and be repeatedly abused, neglected, and mistreated throughout its life by parents who didn't want it and weren't prepared for it? Or just not born at all? I know what I'd rather see, and the majority of the country would rather see.

The number of abortions per 1,000 women has been decreasing since 1977. And 54% of women who have abortions had used a contraceptive method (usually the condom or the pill) during the month they became pregnant.

INTIMADATOR2007
06-14-2011, 09:28 PM
You guys make it sound like they are licking there chops to perform abortions. They are providing a service deemed legal by the govt. They aren't an evil organization looking to kill babies. They aren't searching out expecting mothers and asking to abort there babies. People seek out planned parenthood, it isn't the other way around.

In 2009, Planned Parenthood performed 332,278 abortions, the highest number ever, and an increase of 2.5 percent over 2008.
In 2009, they provided pre-natal services to just 7,021 women.
In 2009, Planned Parenthood made just 977 adoption referrals.
In other words, 97.6 percent of pregnant women going to Planned Parenthood are sold abortions while less than 2.4 percent of pregnant women received non-abortion services, including adoption and prenatal care.

http://lubbockonline.com/editorials-letters/2011-04-17/letter-statistics-show-planned-parenthood-focuses-abortions

*censored*
06-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Are "sold" abortions? How many had their mind made up when they walked in that they wanted an abortion? You can't judge them on "selling" abortion when you don't know the intentions of the person walking in.

INTIMADATOR2007
06-14-2011, 09:35 PM
Are "sold" abortions? How many had their mind made up when they walked in that they wanted an abortion? You can't judge them on "selling" abortion when you don't know the intentions of the person walking in.
Youre right I dont know the intention of the wowmen walking in the clinics ,But i do know the intentions of the women who work for planned parenthood is to kill as many babies as they can to continue to get tax payer funding ..The more abortions they fund the more taxpayer money they get .

*censored*
06-14-2011, 09:38 PM
The more abortions they fund the more taxpayer money they get .

Proof?

Also, it seems you have your 97% switched around. Planned Parenthood performs 11,383,900 services every year and 332,278 are abortions. Thus, abortions are 2.9 percent of the total services and everything else is 97.1 percent.

INTIMADATOR2007
06-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Proof?

Also, it seems you have your 97% switched around. Planned Parenthood performs 11,383,900 services every year and 332,278 are abortions. Thus, abortions are 2.9 percent of the total services and everything else is 97.1 percent.
Dont see were youre getting that from (plannedparenthood ) But from what ive found its the excat opposite...
In other words, 97.6 percent of pregnant women going to Planned Parenthood are sold abortions while less than 2.4 percent of pregnant women received non-abortion services, including adoption and prenatal care.

http://lubbockonline.com/editorials-...uses-abortions (http://lubbockonline.com/editorials-letters/2011-04-17/letter-statistics-show-planned-parenthood-focuses-abortions)

theonedru
06-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Enough about the abortion garbage, seriously get back on target. You want to argue abortion then open up another thread. Its getting really annoying seeing a thread about one thing turning into another.

*censored*
06-14-2011, 09:52 PM
So you're using a biased editorial written by someone with a political agenda to push with no proof aside from "because I said so" as your basis of proof? Nowhere does Ms. Krile say where she got those numbers, whether from a legitimate source or pulled out of thin air.

As for my numbers, it's straight from PP itself: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/PP_Services.pdf

"In 2009, we provided nearly 11.4 million medical services for three million people, and helped to prevent approximately 612,000 unintended pregnancies."

So if that 332,278 abortions is correct, the 11.4 million medical services is correct, and the 3 million people is correct, then abortions are less than 3% of their services, and approximately 10% of women going to PP are going for abortions. That "97% of their services is abortion" that you are pushing is a blatant lie no matter how you cut it.

Keep the factual inaccuracies coming. I'm enjoying shooting them down.

theonedru
06-14-2011, 10:09 PM
So you're using a biased editorial written by someone with a political agenda to push with no proof aside from "because I said so" as your basis of proof? Nowhere does Ms. Krile say where she got those numbers, whether from a legitimate source or pulled out of thin air.

As for my numbers, it's straight from PP itself: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/PP_Services.pdf

"In 2009, we provided nearly 11.4 million medical services for three million people, and helped to prevent approximately 612,000 unintended pregnancies."

So if that 332,278 abortions is correct, the 11.4 million medical services is correct, and the 3 million people is correct, then abortions are less than 3% of their services, and approximately 10% of women going to PP are going for abortions. That "97% of their services is abortion" that you are pushing is a blatant lie no matter how you cut it.

Keep the factual inaccuracies coming. I'm enjoying shooting them down.

What part of staying on topic was misunderstood, we either stay on the OT or write nothing about anything else. We dont need any more thread hijacking

sanfran22
06-14-2011, 10:21 PM
Abortion clinics should not be federally funded IMO. Legal or not.

theonedru
06-14-2011, 10:26 PM
Abortion clinics should not be federally funded IMO. Legal or not.

Is it that hard people to stay on the original topic? People continuously ignore what was posted asking people to stop arguing abortion junk in this thread. If your that passionate about the abortion debate then take it to a new thread.

*censored*
06-15-2011, 02:12 PM
What part of staying on topic was misunderstood, we either stay on the OT or write nothing about anything else. We dont need any more thread hijacking

Your comment about that was posted while I was writing my response. Relax.

Star_Cards
06-15-2011, 04:21 PM
The horror comes from 324,000 babies killed in 2008 alone . The rest is just a front to kill innocent babies who don't have a voice , That's not funny ! You may want to do a little more research before backing a place thats got that much blood on its hands .

so they hire people educated in these other fields just so they can kill as many babies as possible? You may not agree with abortion and you have every right to, but to completely dismiss everything else they do as a front seems a bit narrow minded to me.

Star_Cards
06-15-2011, 04:26 PM
Youre right I dont know the intention of the wowmen walking in the clinics ,But i do know the intentions of the women who work for planned parenthood is to kill as many babies as they can to continue to get tax payer funding ..The more abortions they fund the more taxpayer money they get .

so you know for a fact that every person that works for PP intends to abort as many babies as possible? Seems a bit odd to know a large amount of people's intentions in working at PP.

Is funding specifically set up to the number of abortions they perform? Are none of the other services they offer in play when it comes to funding?

Star_Cards
06-15-2011, 04:28 PM
oops. didn't see the on topic post.

duwal
06-15-2011, 07:59 PM
Is it that hard people to stay on the original topic? People continuously ignore what was posted asking people to stop arguing abortion junk in this thread. If your that passionate about the abortion debate then take it to a new thread.

it started going offtopic long before the abortion discussion when mrveggieman/sanfran/intimidator tried turning it more into a demo/repub fight

mrveggieman
06-16-2011, 07:26 AM
I started a topic called Abortion should it be legal or not. Come on over and join my discussion. All views are welcome.

mrveggieman
06-16-2011, 10:15 AM
This just in. Anthony Weiner is now stepping down.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110616/ts_yblog_theticket/rep-anthony-weiner-stepping-down

*censored*
06-16-2011, 12:17 PM
Funnier headline would have been "Weiner pulls out."

sanfran22
06-16-2011, 01:04 PM
This just in. Anthony Weiner is now stepping down.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110616/ts_yblog_theticket/rep-anthony-weiner-stepping-down
Now he can get the cushy job in Obama's cabinet that I'm sure he was promised...lol.

pghin08
06-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Funnier headline would have been "Weiner pulls out."

I'd have gone with "Weiner Prematurely Evacuates"

Star_Cards
06-17-2011, 11:10 AM
Now he can get the cushy job in Obama's cabinet that I'm sure he was promised...lol.

I have no info on this but I will say from judging Obama's call for him to step down that this probably won't happen. If it did he would have to be crazy.

sanfran22
06-17-2011, 12:42 PM
I have no info on this but I will say from judging Obama's call for him to step down that this probably won't happen. If it did he would have to be crazy.
Well that conversation could have gone..."step down and we'll save face but I'll take care of you." I bet if he doesn't do something for Obama, he ends up at a media matters type of organization......You heard it here first,lol.