PDA

View Full Version : Democrat "We own this economy"

INTIMADATOR2007
06-15-2011, 11:25 PM
“We own the economy. We own the beginning of the turnaround and we want to make sure that we continue that pace of recovery, not go back to the policies of the past under the Bush administration that put us in the ditch in the first place,” Wasserman Schultz told Mike Allen

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/57025.html#ixzz1PPDHS7WN

Please let us go back to the Failed policies of the past . I would rather be in the ditch then at the bottom of the canyon . This lasy trips me out evreytime she is on t.v. . It is clear that everytime she speaks she makes herself look more and more like a fool .
If you can think of one good thing this adminnistration has done for the economy please enlighten the rest of us .

duane1969
06-15-2011, 11:39 PM
Unemployment still above 9%, national debt ceiling has been reached, government spending surpassing $1 trillion again this year...how stupid do you have to be to "own" an economic disaster?

I agree, the Dems will own this. With a total lack of intellectual capability to understand basic economics, Obama & Co. have set themselves up to be the worst financial administration in American history, which is quite a feat.

sanfran22
06-16-2011, 01:09 PM
“We own the economy. We own the beginning of the turnaround and we want to make sure that we continue that pace of recovery, not go back to the policies of the past under the Bush administration that put us in the ditch in the first place,” Wasserman Schultz told Mike Allen

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/57025.html#ixzz1PPDHS7WN

Please let us go back to the Failed policies of the past . I would rather be in the ditch then at the bottom of the canyon . This lasy trips me out evreytime she is on t.v. . It is clear that everytime she speaks she makes herself look more and more like a fool .

If you can think of one good thing this adminnistration has done for the economy please enlighten the rest of us .

Isn't she the lady That blasted foreign car companies while driving an infinity or something like that. Maybe she bought it used at a ford dealer and figured that counted...I think this lady needs to zip her piehole.