PDA

View Full Version : American robs bank of $1 to get arrested for free health care in jail

duwal
06-20-2011, 03:46 PM
http://thenextweb.com/shareables/2011/06/20/an-american-robs-a-bank-of-1-just-for-free-health-care-in-jail/?awesm=tnw.to_19LAo&utm_content=spreadus&utm_medium=tnw.to-other&utm_source=direct-tnw.to

Joncamburn
06-20-2011, 03:55 PM
very interesting........

mrveggieman
06-20-2011, 04:05 PM
It's a sad but true case of the American health care system. Thank God that he only commited a trivial crime. What if someone wants to go to jail on purpose for health care and God forbids hurts somebody? You can thank the powers that be that are fighting against us getting health care in the United States.

shortking98
06-20-2011, 04:08 PM
I don't know which is sadder, that this man has to make the choice to go to prison for healthcare or that he would be sent to prison for such a trivial crime

duane1969
06-20-2011, 06:31 PM
I don't know which is sadder, that this man has to make the choice to go to prison for healthcare or that he would be sent to prison for such a trivial crime

Whether you rob a bank for $1 or $1 million it is still a Federal crime.

Whats more, going easy would not help. Give him a slap on the wrist and he will just go out and commit a serious crime to achieve his goal.

sanfran22
06-20-2011, 09:52 PM
We have healthcare in the US. Privatecare for some, medicare and medicaid for the poor and elderly. I am sick of all the garbage lies.

mrveggieman
06-20-2011, 10:07 PM
We have healthcare in the US. Privatecare for some, medicare and medicaid for the poor and elderly. I am sick of all the garbage lies.

And what do the working class people have who have to chose between health care and eating?

sanfran22
06-20-2011, 10:25 PM
And what do the working class people have who have to chose between health care and eating?
I'm working class and have both....so???

gatorboymike
06-20-2011, 10:38 PM
Silly rabbit, health care is for CEOs of multinational oil conglomerates!

theonedru
06-20-2011, 11:07 PM
The problem is health in America is a privilege instead of a right

mrveggieman
06-20-2011, 11:31 PM
I'm working class and have both....so???

Consider yourself blessed. A lot of honest hard working people don't. I will be the first to admit the Obama care was not perfect but it was an improvement over not having anything at all and hoping and praying that you don't get sick and if you do not treating your illness.

MadMan1978
06-26-2011, 12:53 PM

Please show us the garbage lies...

Fact...If I did not live in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts...I would not have ANY health insurance!

and for those who do not know By law every resident in this state is to have Health Insurance

INTIMADATOR2007
06-26-2011, 09:25 PM
Please show us the garbage lies...

Fact...If I did not live in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts...I would not have ANY health insurance!

and for those who do not know By law every resident in this state is to have Health Insurance
There is this thing called the private sector Health Insurance companies . Anybody in this country can call them or go online and apply for Health Insurance. They operate just like any store or Mc Donalds you go to ,Just tell them what you want to order and they will see that YOU pay for it and get what YOU want . I don't see why that is so hard for Liberals to understand .

theonedru
06-26-2011, 09:32 PM
So in order to live there I am forced to pay for something. And since its mandatory they can charge me whatever crazy amount they want because its so. Thats my issues with this all the fact that...

INTIMADATOR2007
06-26-2011, 09:49 PM
The health CARE in this country is the best in the world. Why does this gov. want to change the CARE in order to fix the Insurance ? I can see the problems some may have with the INSURANCE part but leave the CARE part out of it .And do not tell my doctor what to do or how to fix any healthCARE problem i may have .

MadMan1978
06-26-2011, 09:51 PM
There is this thing called the private sector Health Insurance companies . Anybody in this country can call them or go online and apply for Health Insurance. They operate just like any store or Mc Donalds you go to ,Just tell them what you want to order and they will see that YOU pay for it and get what YOU want . I don't see why that is so hard for Liberals to understand .

And what is so hard for you and your tea baggers to understand?

The over inflated rates for under valued plan?
Or the rejection due to some preexisting condition?

and due your self a favor-do not call me a liberal ever again!

MadMan1978
06-26-2011, 09:52 PM
The health CARE in this country is the best in the world. Why does this gov. want to change the CARE in order to fix the Insurance ? I can see the problems some may have with the INSURANCE part but leave the CARE part out of it .And do not tell my doctor what to do or how to fix any healthCARE problem i may have .
Your Kidding right ?I mean really-your actually kidding!

INTIMADATOR2007
06-26-2011, 09:53 PM
Your Kidding right ?I mean really-your actually kidding!
Absolutley not , Why do people come here for there Health CARE from other parts of the world ?

INTIMADATOR2007
06-26-2011, 09:56 PM
And what is so hard for you and your tea baggers to understand?

The over inflated rates for under valued plan?
Or the rejection due to some preexisting condition?

and due your self a favor-do not call me a liberal ever again!
Tea- Baggers can't call a liberal a liberal but you can call us tea-baggers ? I have been down this road with you before , I will leave this conversation before i get another email from one of your freinds . Have a good day ! :winking0071:

MadMan1978
06-26-2011, 10:00 PM
Absolutley not , Why do people come here for there Health CARE from other parts of the world ?
Your correct we do have a great health care system-that is if you can afford to access it!

mrveggieman
06-27-2011, 08:13 AM
Not calling abody in particular out but I know that someone who feels called out will reply but it trips me out that people who can afford health care can just go tell someone who cannot to just simply go buy health care when they are struggling to feed their kids, put a roof over their head or put gas in their car. Those are the same people who fight tooth and nail against the working man getting health care but their beloved conservative politicians are getting their health care funded by the taxper. SMH