PDA

View Full Version : Obamastration bypasses Congress to enact quasi-amnesty

OnePimpTiger
06-23-2011, 10:41 PM
White House loosens border rules for 2012 (http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/20/white-house-loosens-border-rules-for-2012/)

President Barack Obama’s administration is quietly offering a quasi-amnesty for hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants, while aiming to win reelection by mobilizing a wave of new Hispanic voters, say supporters of stronger immigration law enforcement.

The new rules were quietly announced Friday with a new memo from top officials at the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency. The “prosecutorial discretion” memo says officials need not enforce immigration laws if illegal immigrants are enrolled in an education center or if their relatives have volunteered for the US military.

A federal government that doesn't enforce the law...that's what we've come to.

Star_Cards
06-24-2011, 10:22 AM
I think the illegal immigration issue needs to be ran on both sides. Even if everyone agreed that all illegals needed to be deported, it sounds like that's almost impossible. It seems like deporting the people that come over to do criminal acts and processing the productive illegals so that they can get on the road to becoming legal is probably the most logical way to handle things. My main issue with illegals is the fact that they are taking advantage of programs paid for by tax money and not paying into that pot. Seems like getting them processed so they start paying taxes would be the best way to fix that.

angel0430
06-24-2011, 12:05 PM
I think the illegal immigration issue needs to be ran on both sides. Even if everyone agreed that all illegals needed to be deported, it sounds like that's almost impossible. It seems like deporting the people that come over to do criminal acts and processing the productive illegals so that they can get on the road to becoming legal is probably the most logical way to handle things. My main issue with illegals is the fact that they are taking advantage of programs paid for by tax money and not paying into that pot. Seems like getting them processed so they start paying taxes would be the best way to fix that.

Great way of saying it.

mrveggieman
06-24-2011, 12:24 PM
That is another reason to be infavor of the fair tax. With the fair tax the income taxes would cease taxes would only be implimented on consumption. Everyone would have to pay some form of tax weather in the country legally or not because it would be impossible to live here and not purchase some type of goods or services.

theonedru
06-24-2011, 05:45 PM
Anyone who wants to be US citizen should just be allowed to become one, we need their $

INTIMADATOR2007
06-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Congress is not needed anymore they can all go home . We now have a dictator in charge ! <br />
This Obama guy is very frustrating the way he presides over our country . <br />
Vote Obama out in 2012 To save...

Hilfiger1975
06-24-2011, 06:28 PM
Changing President's is not going to save our Country...

INTIMADATOR2007
06-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Changing President's is not going to save our Country...
It is the most important step this country can make .

theonedru
06-24-2011, 09:55 PM
Its not the politicians fault, its the peoples for allowing it to keep happening.

theonedru
06-24-2011, 09:57 PM

The most important step is starting to stand up for what one believes in instead of complaining about it and waiting for someone else to act.

OnePimpTiger
06-24-2011, 10:18 PM
That is another reason to be infavor of the fair tax. With the fair tax the income taxes would cease taxes would only be implimented on consumption. Everyone would have to pay some form of tax weather in the country legally or not because it would be impossible to live here and not purchase some type of goods or services.

Now on this, we agree 110%. Would help tremendously.

INTIMADATOR2007
06-24-2011, 10:22 PM
+1 :winking0071:

INTIMADATOR2007
06-24-2011, 10:25 PM
The most important step is starting to stand up for what one believes in instead of complaining about it and waiting for someone else to act.
Belive me I will be doing whatever I can to make sure the moron in office is not elected again.. I realize I'm just 1 person but if the percentage of americans that dissaprove of Obama do there part he will not be elected again , Hopefully this country has learned it's lesson ..

duwal
06-25-2011, 03:27 AM

the most important step is for both sides to consider whats best for the country instead of whats best for their own party's side. Until that happens, until republicans realize most of the republicans in office are fools, until dems realize that majority of those they voted in are proposing ridiculous choices, then the country will be in the same direction its at where a lot of people are upset and only blaming the other side and making excuses for the guys they back that do wrong

MadMan1978
06-26-2011, 12:47 PM
Isnt that one way to face the Illegal Alien problem....make them legal ?

Just a thought...

INTIMADATOR2007
06-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Isnt that one way to face the Illegal Alien problem....make them legal ?

Just a thought...
They can go back home and get legal the LEGAL way ,Just as thousands of good legal mexicans before them have done . But they must go home first .Why is that to much to ask for ?

mrveggieman
06-27-2011, 08:32 AM
the most important step is for both sides to consider whats best for the country instead of whats best for their own party's side. Until that happens, until republicans realize most of the republicans in office are fools, until dems realize that majority of those they voted in are proposing ridiculous choices, then the country will be in the same direction its at where a lot of people are upset and only blaming the other side and making excuses for the guys they back that do wrong

Can I get an amen!!

pghin08
06-27-2011, 09:32 AM

no truer statement has ever been uttered.

Star_Cards
06-27-2011, 10:01 AM

exactly!!! the fair tax or anything similar to it would collect taxes on a lot of money that is earned illegally and/or banked off shore.

shortking98
06-27-2011, 11:20 AM
They can go back home and get legal the LEGAL way ,Just as thousands of good legal mexicans before them have done . But they must go home first .Why is that to much to ask for ?

I'm not well versed in the process but isn't it a very difficult, costly and drawn out process? I was always under the impression that the reason so many illegal aliens came into the country illegally was that it was next to impossible for them to get in otherwise

INTIMADATOR2007
06-27-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm not well versed in the process but isn't it a very difficult, costly and drawn out process? I was always under the impression that the reason so many illegal aliens came into the country illegally was that it was next to impossible for them to get in otherwise
Its not supposed to be easy . Is it easy to qualify to get a million dollar loan absolutley not thats why alot of average people don't get million dollar loans. They do go thru an extensive background check and other tough processes.I think it takes up to 1/2 a year to a year , But if millions of other illegals went thru the process so can the ones crossing illegally. The system is set up to weed the bad out and keep the good . If any american wanted to go to another country we would have to go thru extensive checks , I think in canada you have to have a certain amount of money to be a resident from another country. And if an american is caught in Mexico Illeaglly its Katti bar the door but no one says anything about that . We should treat illegals here the way they would treat us in there country ..