PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ: Letter to the P&R Visitors

duane1969
07-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Folks I just wanted to address some issues that have arisen here in the last week or so and make sure that I clearly articulate how things are to be conducted in this forum.

First and foremost, this site is run to be a family site. For that reason the use of profane or objectionable language is prohibited. In the same manner links to sites that use objectionable language or have objectionable material are considered a violation of the language rule. In essence, you are responsible for what you link to. Similarly, the use of abbreviated words, acronyms, initialisms or any form of replacing letters with symbols for the purpose of avoiding the language filter will incur the same response.

Second, insults, either straight-forward or underhanded, will not be permitted. Period. No matter how ambiguous you may think you are being, it will not be permitted. I have had to contact several people on here in the last week or so concerning this. If you can not discuss the issues without being condescending then you should probably stay out of the discussion.

The repercussions for infringement are simple. A warning for the first offense and infractions for each incident after that. But it doesn't stop there. You can be banned from the P&R forum at the discretion of myself and senior staff.

If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to post them here or you may PM me as my mailbox is always open.

Have a nice day, Duane