AUTaxMan
08-05-2011, 09:59 AM
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

pghin08
08-05-2011, 10:03 AM
There are black people in Wisconsin?

AUTaxMan
08-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Did you not pay attention to the budget debate there?

mrveggieman
08-05-2011, 10:09 AM
I can't even imagine more than 100 black people in wisconsin at the same place at the same time let alone what they are claiming to happen at the state fair.
My ex girlfriend said that her mother went to a trip to wisconsin around 1988 and they still had segregated restrooms.

pghin08
08-05-2011, 10:10 AM
Did you not pay attention to the budget debate there?

Haha, it's a joke. I just wonder how much the media can trumpet something like this. Fear fear fear. Violent crime is at it's lowest level in decades, yet everyone freaks out over something like this. Black vs. White crime is PARTICULARLY low. Does stuff like this happen? Sure. But I'm not going to padlock my windows over it.

AUTaxMan
08-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Haha, it's a joke. I just wonder how much the media can trumpet something like this. Fear fear fear. Violent crime is at it's lowest level in decades, yet everyone freaks out over something like this. Black vs. White crime is PARTICULARLY low. Does stuff like this happen? Sure. But I'm not going to padlock my windows over it.

Speak for yourself. Violent crime is up in my city.

pghin08
08-05-2011, 10:28 AM
Speak for yourself. Violent crime is up in my city.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/preliminary-annual-ucr-jan-dec-2010

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2010/09/21/the-violent-crime-rate-declines

I could do this all day. If in fact violent crime is up in your city, then it is an anomaly.

mrveggieman
08-05-2011, 10:29 AM
I wanted to keep my mouth shut but I would be doing a discervice to all if I did. We live in a violent world. With the economy collapsing, failure in gov't from both parties, higher costs of life's...

ensbergcollector
08-05-2011, 11:05 AM
so you can freely post "man kills own mother over religious argument" and make comments about the "religious fanboys" but someone posts this and you accuse them of racism. I'm sorry, your post is so...

jdawg
08-05-2011, 11:12 AM
this happened in iowa last year lol...silly

Star_Cards
08-05-2011, 11:30 AM
wow, scary stuff. I wonder what caused these kids to do this? Some of the beatings sounded to be pretty brutal... especially the kid that a few of the witnesses spoke about. Hopefully they'll be able to round up these offenders and punish them.

mrveggieman
08-05-2011, 11:38 AM
so you can freely post "man kills own mother over religious argument" and make comments about the "religious fanboys" but someone posts this and you accuse them of racism. I'm sorry, your post is so far over the top you just lost pretty much all credibility as a rational minded person.

Yes I posted it and I stand by everything that I post. When I posted the article I about the man killing his mother I was not calling out any particular religion neither did the article. However as we both know there are some religious fanboys on here who like to turn every religious article into a muslim bashing article all while making christians look like they have never sinned. This article that our friend the taxman posted was very over the top and I can't believe that in today's media age would not have been reported all over the world if it went down the way that it did. Also the article's original title was not called mobs of blacks beating up white people at the WI state fair. He took it upon himself to add that and any reasonable person would have took it as him adding his own racial overtones. Don't be mad at me I just call things like I see them. :hug:

texansrangerfan73
08-05-2011, 11:43 AM
round up these offenders and punish them.

Unfortunately justice isn't done like it use to be.

duane1969
08-05-2011, 11:50 AM
According to the 2010 Census Wisconsin has a black population of around 360,000 so it would seem that a group of 100 would not be that hard to come by. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
The article is about a mob of blacks...

Star_Cards
08-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Unfortunately justice isn't done like it use to be.

how do you mean exactly?

Star_Cards
08-05-2011, 11:59 AM
I would assume that it will hit national news this evening and tomorrow morning. As for black people in wisconsin, I'm pretty sure the population in Milwaukee is pretty typical to any other major city in the midwest.

mrveggieman
08-05-2011, 12:05 PM
And we all know how much our so called liberal media loves it's favorite minority group muslims. :sign0020:

duane1969
08-05-2011, 12:16 PM
And we all know how much our so called liberal media loves it's favorite minority group muslims. :sign0020:

Are Muslims a minority? I thought Obama said that America is the largest Muslim country in the world...

:boxing:

mrveggieman
08-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Are Muslims a minority? I thought Obama said that America is the largest Muslim country in the world...

I have never heard such a quote feel free to provide a link if so.

pghin08
08-05-2011, 12:32 PM
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/preliminary-annual-ucr-jan-dec-2010

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2010/09/21/the-violent-crime-rate-declines

I could do this all day. If in fact violent crime is up in your city, then it is an anomaly.

Love how, through all the fear-mongering, nobody's touching this data.

pghin08
08-05-2011, 12:33 PM

He actually said it was "one" of the largest.

texansrangerfan73
08-05-2011, 03:43 PM
how do you mean exactly?

Probably not what you're insinuating. Use to be justice was a piece of iron that was worn on the side. Many differences in justice are found in many different cultures, societies & countries!

mrveggieman
08-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Probably not what you're insinuating. Use to be justice was a piece of iron that was worn on the side. Many differences in justice are found in many different cultures, societies & countries!

I was reading an article a few days ago where over in Iran a man disfigured a womans face by throwing acid on her when she rejected his marriage proposal. He was sentenced to be blinded by having acid dropped in his eyes. However the woman backed out at the last minute. I do think that there are some instances in america where the levitical concept of an eye for an eye would actually do justice. However I don't believe that this original thread is one of them.

duane1969
08-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Love how, through all the fear-mongering, nobody's touching this data.

Who is fear-mongering? Since when is discussing something fear-mongering?

pghin08
08-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Who is fear-mongering? Since when is discussing something fear-mongering?

Every media outlet out there is fear-mongering. If you were to just watch local and national news programs, you would think that crimes like this are happening all the time, and are only getting worse. We are absolutely saturated in this stuff (perfect example being the Casey Anthony trial). I would LOVE to see a survey of people who are asked whether or not they think violent crime has risen in the past 20 years. I would stake my life on the fact that at least 80% would say it has, based on the excess of media coverage. And they'd be flat out wrong.

(Aside: I didn't mean that anyone on here was fear-mongering, I can see now how you would think that I was. I should be more clear.)

Star_Cards
08-08-2011, 11:04 AM

I wasn't insinuating anything. I wanted you to clarify what you meant by your statement.

I don't have the belief that all justice ends with a "piece of iron worn on the side". While this sort of violence is horrible and a should not go unpunished my idea of justice for this crime would not be being shot.

Star_Cards
08-08-2011, 11:07 AM
I was reading an article a few days ago where over in Iran a man disfigured a womans face by throwing acid on her when she rejected his marriage proposal. He was sentenced to be blinded by having acid dropped in his eyes. However the woman backed out at the last minute. I do think that there are some instances in america where the levitical concept of an eye for an eye would actually do justice. However I don't believe that this original thread is one of them.

I can definitely see the eye for and eye stance. However, I'd bet that most victims would not actually want their perpetrators to have to go through what they had to as they typically are much more thoughtful and unselfish as to put someone else through such an ordeal.

AUTaxMan
08-08-2011, 02:43 PM
I apologize for putting a more factual title to the story than most of the media outlets have chosen to use. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
As for this incoherent tripe, I really have no response, because, as you well know,...

sanfran22
08-08-2011, 03:56 PM
I apologize for putting a more factual title to the story than most of the media outlets have chosen to use.

As for this incoherent tripe, I really have no response, because, as you well know, there is no factual basis for it at all.
Facts rarely exist in the progressive world. It's all "emotion". :winking0071:

Star_Cards
08-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Facts rarely exist in the progressive world. It's all "emotion". :winking0071:

riiiight.

sanfran22
08-08-2011, 04:07 PM
:sign0020::boxing:
riiiight.

mrveggieman
08-08-2011, 04:12 PM
I apologize for putting a more factual title to the story than most of the media outlets have chosen to use.

As for this incoherent tripe, I really have no response, because, as you well know, there is no factual basis for it at all.

I'm sure that you really wanted it to be known that the blacks did it.

AUTaxMan
08-08-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm sure that you really wanted it to be known that the blacks did it.

I'm sure that you didn't. What is your point? Is the racial element of the story irrelevant?

mrveggieman
08-08-2011, 07:19 PM
I'm sure that you didn't. What is your point? Is the racial element of the story irrelevant?

Were you there? Do you know for a fact that this brawl was racially motivated? What's to say that it wasn't a group of kids from different high schools or neighboorhoods that got into a fight but people like you want to turn it into a racial story? I have been on the web ever since you posted this story and I watched som tv and I have heard nothing of it. You and your buddy accused me of race bating then you post a story and add your own racial spin looking for a reaction. Sorry buddy. In 1961 we might have fell for it but not in 2011. Try again.

AUTaxMan
08-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Were you there? Do you know for a fact that this brawl was racially motivated? What's to say that it wasn't a group of kids from different high schools or neighboorhoods that got into a fight but people like you want to turn it into a racial story? I have been on the web ever since you posted this story and I watched som tv and I have heard nothing of it. You and your buddy accused me of race bating then you post a story and add your own racial spin looking for a reaction. Sorry buddy. In 1961 we might have fell for it but not in 2011. Try again.

I didn't have to be there, since pretty much every eyewitness report talks about a mob of black teens specifically beating up white people for no reason. You can lie to yourself and say that it didn't happen or that it wasn't racially motivated, but I would recommend keeping those thoughts to yourself instead of sharing your ignorance with us. Just because you didn't hear it on the news or didn't run across it by happenstance on the internet doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

sanfran22
08-08-2011, 09:43 PM
I'm assuming I'm the buddy? And yes, you constantly race bait. Sorry.

mrveggieman
08-08-2011, 09:56 PM
I'm assuming I'm the buddy? And yes, you constantly race bait. Sorry.

We already knew who's side you are going to go with on this story.

INTIMADATOR2007
08-08-2011, 09:57 PM
I didn't have to be there, since pretty much every eyewitness report talks about a mob of black teens specifically beating up white people for no reason. You can lie to yourself and say that it didn't happen or that it wasn't racially motivated, but I would recommend keeping those thoughts to yourself instead of sharing your ignorance with us. Just because you didn't hear it on the news or didn't run across it by happenstance on the internet doesn't mean that it didn't happen.
+1..... Also not surprise he cant find it on the web or tv , The channels and web site he visits dont tell whats up in the real world only fantasyland .

sanfran22
08-08-2011, 09:58 PM
We already knew who's side you are going to go with on this story.
Yep, the individual that has common sense.......:whistle:
Also, if you are going to call someone out (as you do on a daily basis) don't be a pansy and just do it. I can handle anything you can throw at me.

mrveggieman
08-08-2011, 10:00 PM
+1..... Also not surprise he cant find it on the web or tv , The channels and web site he visits dont tell whats up in the real world only fantasyland .

No I visit objective and unbiased sites and tv channels. I'm not into the right wing propaganda that some of you like.

sanfran22
08-08-2011, 10:02 PM
No I visit objective and unbiased sites and tv channels. I'm not into the right wing propaganda that some of you like.
Lol, I think I just threw up in my mouth......:smash::party0048:

INTIMADATOR2007
08-08-2011, 10:06 PM
We will never get this country fixed if the people from the left side of the isle continue to think that the truth is some kinda "right wing propaganda". Instead of facing the truth and facts they continue to bash and name call ,but have no solutions to fix the problem .

lloydr04
08-08-2011, 10:07 PM
so what are you trying to say? non whites are harassed/beaten by whites all the time at school, online , public places, gaming community... it happens and its not the first time of it getting physical.. no one was dragged from anything or seriously hurt?

move on

duane1969
08-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Were you there? Do you know for a fact that this brawl was racially motivated?

Were you there? Do you know for a fact that it wasn't racially motivated? No, you were not, so quit arguing a moot point.

What's to say that it wasn't a group of kids from different high schools or neighboorhoods that got into a fight but people like you want to turn it into a racial story?

The hundreds of witesses.

I have been on the web ever since you posted this story and I watched som tv and I have heard nothing of it. You and your buddy accused me of race bating then you post a story and add your own racial spin looking for a reaction. Sorry buddy. In 1961 we might have fell for it but not in 2011. Try again.

Then you aren't trying very hard. It took me all of 5 seconds to find 50 links about it.

Please provide links. I have yet to see an unbiased news source. I am very interested to find one.

so what are you trying to say? non whites are harassed by whites all the time at school, online , gaming community... it happens and its not the first time of it getting physical.. no one was dragged from anything or seriously hurt?

move on

So it is only relevant if something like a Reginal Denny incident happens? If they don't kill or maim or paralyze someone for life then it is no big deal?

That goes both ways. The next time blacks are harrassed and terrorized and have their property damaged and only hurt a little by a gang of white...move on.

lloydr04
08-08-2011, 10:31 PM
That goes both ways. The next time blacks are harrassed and terrorized and have their property damaged and only hurt a little by a gang of white...move on.

usually happens that way, just pointing out i haven't seen anyone post an article where white people where the aggressors .. which happens all the time... just sayin, when you live in a country with all different races or religions... discrimination happens , what makes this one more newsworthy than the next?

duane1969
08-08-2011, 10:44 PM
usually happens that way, just pointing out i haven't seen anyone post an article where white people where the aggressors .. which happens all the time... just sayin, when you live in a country with all different races or religions... discrimination happens , what makes this one more newsworthy than the next?

That fact that it wasn't one-on-one or a small group attacking a person. It was a group that is reported to have been potentially 100+ people. One guy who had just returned from Iraq said that when he saw them coming his first thought was that the National Guard was going to be needed because there were too many for just a few cops to handle.

The next time a group of 100+ white people gangs up and starts attacking random blacks let me know. Until then, this remains an uncommon incident and therefore newsworthy.

lloydr04
08-08-2011, 11:32 PM
Oh so it was one hundred against one ?

duane1969
08-09-2011, 07:22 AM
Oh so it was one hundred against one ?

Yes, that is clearly what I said...

INTIMADATOR2007
08-09-2011, 07:50 AM
more hiding the truth of from the media about this story .

http://t.co/PCzX53j