PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perrry to announce candidacy in SC

texansrangerfan73
08-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Texas Governor Rick Perry will announce his candidacy for the Presidency in South Carolina on Saturday. How ironic that he highly favors seccession will make his announcement in the first state to declare seccession from the Union. Coincidence or not???

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/60884.html

gatorboymike
08-11-2011, 07:57 PM
How did that prayer rally go? All those things still wrong with the country? Yeah, I thought so.

texansrangerfan73
08-11-2011, 08:26 PM
How did that prayer rally go? All those things still wrong with the country? Yeah, I thought so.

I don't know you tell me. Which state has brought in more jobs? Yea I thought so :party0053:

texansrangerfan73
08-13-2011, 01:11 PM
Today is the day......yippie. I'm sure someone that can actually change Washington & create jobs. Just read up what he has done as far as jobs in Texas!!!

theonedru
08-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Jobs are just a small gambit of things to think abouit, what has he done for budgets, and what about his actions while in office i.e. what cuts were he for or against, did he fav party politics over the desires of his people, ect..

duane1969
08-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Jobs are just a small gambit of things to think abouit, what has he done for budgets, and what about his actions while in office i.e. what cuts were he for or against, did he fav party politics over the desires of his people, ect..

I don't know the answer to all of your questions but I do know that he balanced the budget without raising taxes (a campaign promise).

He also promised to oppose and veto all tax increases and has done it so far including two vetos this year.

texansrangerfan73
08-15-2011, 07:47 PM
Not everyone thinks he is all bad, Perry & Bachmann are at the top of the Republican polls. Then again those are the people who believe in fiscal responsibilty & not pork barrel spending.