PDA

View Full Version : AAA Baseball: Pawtucket @ Charlotte 8/8-8/10/11

sigman101
08-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Finally my favorite team in this league was in town over the past few days. The Pawtucket Red Sox were in town on what was their only trip to the Knights Castle in SC this year. When it was all said and done, I was able to put three days in trying this team. Every year that I have been able to do this team since 2008, I usually have had some decent success. This time around they were not to bad, but they were not the friendliest team. The difference I observed this year was alot of one pers. Anyhow since I went three out of four days in this series, I am going to show the results broken down day by day. Here is how I did with my favorite team in AAA Baseball:

Day 1

Pawutucket

Arnie Beyeler
Rich Sauveur
Lars Anderson
Scott Atchison
Michael Bowden
Felix Doubront
Matt Fox
Tommy Hottovy
Jose Iglesias
Tony Pena
Jason Rice

That is all I was able to get on Day 1.

Day 2

Pawtucket

Chili Davis
Lars Anderson
Michael Bowden
Felix Doubront
Brandon Duckworth
Jose Iglesias (We had to rush up to the car that was waiting for him postgame on Day 2 but he did it.)
Ryan Kalish
Che-Hsuan Lin
Hector Luna
Daniel Nava
Tony Pena
Matt Sheely
Nate Spears
Tony Thomas
Kyle Weiland

That is all I got on Day 2.

Day 3

On this day I was able to stay for the whole game. Ended up running into a basketball grapher from Orlando who told me a couple interesting stories of a couple NBA teams that were there last season. It made the long wait for this team go by faster on this day when this grapher was in town to see Pawtucket:

Pawtucket

Lars Anderson
Michael Bowden
Brett Carroll
Felix Doubront
Brandon Duckworth
Luis Exposito
Ryan Larvarnway
Tony Pena
Kyle Weiland
Randy Williams

That is all I got on Day 3. Was unable to go on the last day of the series.

That is all I got to share resultwise of how I did for this series. Skipping Norfolk this weekend as I am burned out from trying for these guys. Unsure when I will head out to the Knights Castle again but I do plan to at least one more time this year.

Otherwise thanks alot for looking and go Red Sox!!!

jordan223b
08-13-2011, 07:52 PM
That's not a bad haul for 3 days. I would be happy with those days. A lot of good players on that list, nice job