PDA

View Full Version : I collect HOF Baseball Autos (psa/dna cuts, etc). What sites should I join?

whyconform
08-17-2011, 02:29 PM
I was just wondering if there is a specific forum somewhere that deals with autograph collecting or maybe Hall of Fame collections. I collect Baseball HOF autographs. Most sites I've come across deals with baseball cards in general and not other sources for autos (index cards, cuts, balls, photos, etc). When I do come across, lets say, a baseball autograph section, it is mostly dealing with IP or TTM's. I am at 160/295 autos and just wanted to see if there is a better place I should be looking to find similar collections.

I'm not on this forum, collector's u, and blowout.

blackmamba_24
08-17-2011, 03:09 PM
This forum is pretty good. I collect a lot and trade a lot. Also several other members on here.

Vegas
08-17-2011, 06:46 PM
I collect mostly autos as well and this is a good forum even though there's not a ton of posts. But I do appreciate the posts from most of the members here. The CU forum is almost entirely focused on cards, although I do scan through it from time to time. Game Used Universe also has a good autograph forum with some very knowledgable people on it, so I would give that a look if I were you:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.net/vb_forum2/

HOF collecting
08-19-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm a HOF collector in all sports. I'm always looking to add to my collection!

RedHottG2
08-21-2011, 04:19 AM
Baseball HOF collector here also and would like responses.

Boosh
08-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Thats all i collect. This site has alot for sale; for a reasonable price. Its like everything else. All depends on what your looking for.