PDA

View Full Version : Christine O'Donnell What an idiot

theonedru
08-22-2011, 06:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOYhkXrRAdc&feature=player_embedded#!

Could you seriously come off any worse then she did during this interview...

AUTaxMan
08-23-2011, 01:47 PM
She should have just answered the question succinctly and moved on. Of course, Morgan probably would have wanted to talk about nothing but the hot button and mostly irrelevant issues in the interview instead of the economy and fiscal responsibility, but she should have known that when she agreed to do the interview (which she should have never done).

That said, I didn't think it looked that bad, as his agenda was obvious from the outset.

pghin08
08-23-2011, 01:54 PM
She should have just answered the question succinctly and moved on. Of course, Morgan probably would have wanted to talk about nothing but the hot button and mostly irrelevant issues in the interview instead of the economy and fiscal responsibility, but she should have known that when she agreed to do the interview (which she should have never done).

That said, I didn't think it looked that bad, as his agenda was obvious from the outset.

Morgan probably did her a favor by NOT getting to address these, as O'Donnell has no experience/idea about either.

Why even defend her? It's like a Democrat defending Nancy Pelosi: ridiculous.

AUTaxMan
08-23-2011, 01:56 PM
Morgan probably did her a favor by NOT getting to address these, as O'Donnell has no experience/idea about either.

Why even defend her? It's like a Democrat defending Nancy Pelosi: ridiculous.

Is this fact or opinion? If fact, show me some evidence. I don't know much about her.

habsheaven
08-23-2011, 02:01 PM

She went on the show to promote her book. He was asking questions about the views she expressed IN HER book.

The lady is an IDIOT, her handlers are IDIOTS, and those that voted for her are IDIOTS as well.

AUTaxMan
08-23-2011, 02:03 PM
She went on the show to promote her book. He was asking questions about the views she expressed IN HER book.

The lady is an IDIOT, her handlers are IDIOTS, and those that voted for her are IDIOTS as well.

I said she should have known what she was getting into on that show and declined the interview. I don't feel sorry for her.

habsheaven
08-23-2011, 02:19 PM
The show and interview aren't the problem, her book is the problem. If she can't defend what she writes, she shouldn't be selling books.

theonedru
08-23-2011, 02:28 PM
I kind of agree with AUTaxMan, She should have just answered the question/s and moved on at least she could have walked out with her head high instead of the debacle she made it.

sanfran22
08-23-2011, 02:42 PM
The show and interview aren't the problem, her book is the problem. If she can't defend what she writes, she shouldn't be selling books.
*cough* Al Gore *cough* :sign0020::party0048:

pghin08
08-23-2011, 02:46 PM
Is this fact or opinion? If fact, show me some evidence. I don't know much about her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_O%27Donnell

theonedru
08-23-2011, 03:00 PM
The best parts from wiki

O'Donnell said that China could not be a friend of the U.S. because among other things, it forced women to have abortions and prohibited the reading of the Bible. She also said China was plotting to take over the United States, and that she had classified information which supported her claim

or 2010
In early September a political consulting firm hired by O'Donnell released a Web video insinuating that Castle was having a homosexual affair. O'Donnell attempted to distance herself from the claim, stating that the consulting firm was no longer working for her campaign. She then appeared on Mark Levin's radio show, accusing Castle of engaging in "unmanly tactics" during the campaign and saying, "this is not a bake-off, put your man-pants on."