PDA

View Full Version : Dog mourns death of Navy SEAL owner.

pghin08
08-25-2011, 04:17 PM
If there were video of this, I'd be crying at work right now.

http://blogs.discovery.com/daily_treat/2011/08/loyal-dog-mourns-lays-at-casket-of-fallen-navy-seal.html

mrveggieman
08-25-2011, 04:29 PM
That was a real tear jerker.

pghin08
08-25-2011, 04:31 PM
It hit me on two levels:

1. As a lover of dogs
2. As a lover of people NOT getting killed at war.

mrveggieman
08-25-2011, 04:37 PM
It hit me on two levels:

1. As a lover of dogs

Can I get an amen!!

Hilfiger1975
08-25-2011, 04:41 PM
I would like to take this time to thank the women and men that fight for this country day in and day out...thank you...

andrewhoya
08-25-2011, 05:02 PM
If there were video of this, I'd be crying at work right now.

http://blogs.discovery.com/daily_treat/2011/08/loyal-dog-mourns-lays-at-casket-of-fallen-navy-seal.html

The video is in the article.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZPx2Wnc0lI&feature=player_embedded#

pghin08
08-25-2011, 05:05 PM
They must have just updated it. Man.

Star_Cards
08-25-2011, 05:52 PM
sad. :(

INTIMADATOR2007
08-25-2011, 06:45 PM
I saw that yesterday , And it would bring a tear to my eye again today .. Thanks to all the brave men and women who put there lives on the line for our freedoms !

pghin08
08-25-2011, 09:01 PM
I saw that yesterday , And it would bring a tear to my again today .. Thanks to all the brave men and women who put there lives on the line for our freedoms !

Amen to that one.

tutall
08-25-2011, 09:56 PM
It hit me on two levels:

1. As a lover of dogs

3. As a lover of the military and the men and women who risk their lives daily to protect us

pghin08
08-25-2011, 10:21 PM
3. As a lover of the military and the men and women who risk their lives daily to protect us

+1 billion.

pr0phet
08-27-2011, 10:57 PM
I don't mean this to be negative.. I really agree with everything that was said here. That video looks like it was looped. Wondering if it was a staged video :-?

theonedru
08-28-2011, 12:13 AM
Its a shame that a life was taken but solders in the middle east/Afghanistan are not protecting anything American and I wish people would quit enforcing this lie... These peoples lives are being wasted for no good reason bring them home so they can live and thrive.

habsheaven
08-28-2011, 08:42 AM
Its a shame that a life was taken but solders in the middle east/Afghanistan are not protecting anything American and I wish people would quit enforcing this lie... These peoples lives are being wasted for no good reason bring them home so they can live and thrive.

I agree, but not the best thread to argue the point.

andrewhoya
08-28-2011, 10:22 AM
I agree, but not the best thread to argue the point.

Agree with theone... But everyone should argue their points on every thread. Why not say what is on your minds? If people disagree, then people disagree. So be it.

jaybird_1981
08-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Agree with theone... But everyone should argue their points on every thread. Why not say what is on your minds? If people disagree, then people disagree. So be it.

There is a time and place for everything and we don't need another thread arguing back and forth over the merits of the war.

theonedru
08-28-2011, 01:56 PM
This is the perfect thread to showcase the suffering of the live we are allowing to be thrown away for no good reason. This man deserved more than this, he deserves to be with his family, laughing and playing, but instead because of arrogance and stupidity his family will only now suffering, thats truly sad

jaybird_1981
08-28-2011, 02:08 PM
This is the perfect thread to showcase the suffering of the live we are allowing to be thrown away for no good reason. This man deserved more than this, he deserves to be with his family, laughing and playing, but instead because of arrogance and stupidity his family will only now suffering, thats truly sad

Hmm I disagree. I think you are always the first to complain when a thread gets sidetracked too if I am not mistaken.

andrewhoya
08-28-2011, 02:30 PM
I didn't want to say it, bu t you did. :hug:

Hmm I disagree. I think you are always the first to complain when a thread gets sidetracked too if I am not mistaken.

We're on topic...

Every staff member should be quick to complain if a thread DOES get sidetracked; rules are rules.

jaybird_1981
08-28-2011, 02:37 PM
The war arguments pop up in about every thread on this forum and if you guys can't keep it out of just this one thread speaks volumes of you. I will unsubscribe now if it is going to go down that despicable road.

andrewhoya
08-28-2011, 02:41 PM
The war arguments pop up in about every thread on this forum and if you guys can't keep it out of just this one thread speaks volumes of you. I will unsubscribe now if it is going to go down that despicable road.

Your opinion, but the war is related to this thread... And about 85% of the threads in here..