TTMcardMaster
08-31-2011, 06:23 PM
DO NOT BOTHER.

But if you do want to bother,check the TTMM

BaseballCardHero
08-31-2011, 06:28 PM
DO NOT BOTHER.

But if you do want to bother,check the TTMM

i know the dodger stadium one, but he lives in vero beach, florida. i just doont know the exact address

mrfloridadude1
08-31-2011, 06:33 PM
he lives in my town sunny vero beach my friends grandpa is pretty good friends with him ive benn to sandy's house a couple of times i have his autograph but he told me wont sign ttm

BaseballCardHero
08-31-2011, 07:06 PM
could i send you a card and have him signing saying that your one of my friends? i know its kinda sneaky, but i wanted to send 2 cards, one for my dads birthday and one for me

TTMcardMaster
08-31-2011, 07:09 PM
he lives in my town sunny vero beach my friends grandpa is pretty good friends with him ive benn to sandy's house a couple of times i have his autograph but he told me wont sign ttm

He does sign ttm, you just need to get lucky with him...

BaseballCardHero
08-31-2011, 07:28 PM

do you know his vero address?

Sawks14
08-31-2011, 08:01 PM

Lucky indeed. I got Mr. Koufax on a HOF pc a while back and every time I look through my PC collection it still blows me away. I've tried maybe 3-5 times since then and the closest I've come is getting my SASE back with my original envelope and card inside so he opened it and got my letter it just wasn't enough.

Getting Koufax, Banks(from addies outside of Chicago), Boggs, Schmidt(pre-ghost signer), Berra, and others has really made me determined to go after the hard to get guys. It makes for awesome surprises.

Good Luck!

BaseballCardHero
08-31-2011, 08:10 PM
Lucky indeed. I got Mr. Koufax on a HOF pc a while back and every time I look through my PC collection it still blows me away. I've tried maybe 3-5 times since then and the closest I've come is getting my SASE back with my original envelope and card inside so he opened it and got my letter it just wasn't enough.

Getting Koufax, Banks(from addies outside of Chicago), Boggs, Schmidt(pre-ghost signer), Berra, and others has really made me determined to go after the hard to get guys. It makes for awesome surprises.

Good Luck!

do you happen to have his vero address?

jimjim
08-31-2011, 08:21 PM
The addy has been posted multiple times on this board and it is listed in the TTM manager. Just take a look...

BaseballCardHero
08-31-2011, 08:24 PM
The addy has been posted multiple times on this board and it is listed in the TTM manager. Just take a look...

im looking for his VERO BEACH, FLORIDA ADDRESS

TTMcardMaster
08-31-2011, 08:32 PM
im looking for his VERO BEACH, FLORIDA ADDRESS

THERE YOU GO:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1199654&highlight=koufax

FYI, searching "koufax" in this section isn't exactly rocket science...

Sawks14
08-31-2011, 08:52 PM
do you happen to have his vero address?

I don't go into how I got Koufax or my other Banks address. I just confirm that it is possible. I know it drives people nuts but sometimes you have to hold back- especially since he was nice enough to sign for me. With Banks its similar as he was kind enough to inscribe my PC with "Mr.Cub" without being asked AND added a jumbo card of his own signed and inscribed "To Tim- You are the best!- Ernie Banks Mr.Cub"

BaseballCardHero
08-31-2011, 09:09 PM
THERE YOU GO:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1199654&highlight=koufax

FYI, searching "koufax" in this section isn't exactly rocket science...

im sorry,i was checking the database:ashamed0001:

LandryRice
08-31-2011, 09:22 PM

Thats cool dude. I actually live a few minutes away in Ft Pierce

mrfloridadude1
09-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Thats cool dude. I actually live a few minutes away in Ft Pierce
cool

SMVintage
09-05-2011, 05:44 PM
P.O. Box 8306
Vero Beach, FL 32963

lizard-jd
09-11-2011, 07:55 PM
P.O. Box 8306
Vero Beach, FL 32963

I got an RTS a while back from this one too...:rolleyes:

mlbfan85
05-18-2012, 01:29 PM

Good Luck!
i got berra some how i got lucky but Koufax, Banks, And Boggs(i am a red sox fan so) are the ones i want now other than a few other legends

lizard-jd
05-18-2012, 01:54 PM
i got berra some how i got lucky but Koufax, Banks, And Boggs(i am a red sox fan so) are the ones i want now other than a few other legends
I don't waste anymore time or stamps trying for Koufax after 5 failed tries. I figure if he (and I!) live long enough, I may get him IP someday during ST...:rolleyes:

cyberer
05-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Theres the florida address posted in this thread, and a "Secret" one that Sawks alluded to. I have sent to and gotten RTS from both.

It's all luck with him.

mrfloridadude1
05-19-2012, 10:30 PM
He lives in my town, very behind the scenes, quiet dude. Met him at Mcdonalds once (lol) he was polite but didnt sign when i asked him. So as cyberer said, he is all luck

HouslerFan1
05-20-2012, 12:20 AM
Here is what I got from Mr. Koufax last year. He is a very friendly guy and knows to sign the sweet spot.

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/tweeter167/Koufax/