PDA

View Full Version : Another mob of black teens beating up clerk and ransacking store

AUTaxMan
09-08-2011, 11:03 AM
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/09/video-shows-crowd-of-teens-bea.html

Someone in the black community needs to show some leadership and put an end to this nonsense. If only there were a powerful black leader in this country with unlimited access to the media and great influence over other blacks...

mrveggieman
09-08-2011, 11:50 AM
So when a bunch of white boys do the same thing or worse like what happened in mississippi a few months ago when they ran over the black man what powerful white leader is going to rise up and say...

AUTaxMan
09-08-2011, 11:54 AM
We are talking about a nationwide pattern of mob attacks, not an isolated incident.

mrveggieman
09-08-2011, 11:57 AM
We are talking about a nationwide pattern of mob attacks, not an isolated incident.

Ok I get it when some isolated blacks randomly commit crimes it's a pattern but when white boys in mississippi murder a man in cold blood it's just boys being boys. Wow. You are really showing your true colors on here. You are a fine exmple of the christian right.

AUTaxMan
09-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Ok I get it when some isolated blacks randomly commit crimes it's a pattern but when white boys in mississippi murder a man in cold blood it's just boys being boys. Wow. You are really showing your true colors on here. You are a fine exmple of the christian right.

You damn well know that this is a well-documented national problem and not an isolated incident.

You also damn well know that I have already condemned the MS attack in the previous thread about that issue.

duane1969
09-08-2011, 12:06 PM

Where did he say any of that?

If you think that this mob thing is just random and no big deal then so be it. The rest of the world seems to see it as a problem.

mrveggieman
09-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Where did he say any of that?

If you think that this mob thing is just random and no big deal then so be it. The rest of the world seems to see it as a problem.

Violence anywhere regardless of who is the agressor and is the victim is a problem. It seems like some people on here only want to highlight instances of violence committed by groups that they don't care for but sweep under the rug violence committed by groups that they belong to. :confused0024:

AUTaxMan
09-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Violence anywhere regardless of who is the agressor and is the victim is a problem. It seems like some people on here only want to highlight instances of violence committed by groups that they don't care for but sweep under the rug violence committed by groups that they belong to. :confused0024:

The next time I see a mob of whites engage in one of these types of attacks, I will post something about it.

mrveggieman
09-08-2011, 12:17 PM
The next time I see a mob of whites engage in one of these types of attacks, I will post something about it.

If you say so. :winking0071:

ensbergcollector
09-08-2011, 12:17 PM

you mean like the fact you won't respond to the actual subject of this thread but instead seem to want to remind us that "whites do it too"?

duane1969
09-08-2011, 12:19 PM

Well, if you watch the video you might notice that all of the people doing the "mobbing" are black. Pointing out the obvious isn't exactly racists which is how you try to present it. If mobs of whites, latinos or midgets or one-armed hobbits were doing this then the title of the thread would be different but the reality of the situation would not be.

You may be correct about things being "swept under the rug" but it doesn't take away from the fact that mobs of black youth are attacking people, businesses and cars and it is making headlines. Because another racial group doesn't get as much publicity for their wrong-doings doesn't make what these people are doing O.K.

mrveggieman
09-08-2011, 12:33 PM
you mean like the fact you won't respond to the actual subject of this thread but instead seem to want to remind us that "whites do it too"?

Let me clarify this once and for all. Violence against innocent people regarless of if the attackers are black, white, hispanic, asian, muslim, atheist, christian, jewish, gay, bisexual, straight, hindu, repulican, libertarian, democrat, conservative, liberal or any other group is completely wrong as well as it is completely unimportant of the demographic group that the victim falls into. Do ya'll get that or do you need me to break it down even further. Again I am not the one who highlighted the race of the attackers and said that someone from the black community needs to speak out against it.

Star_Cards
09-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Here are my thoughts. It seems to me that it wasn't a premeditated thing. They were obviously being disrespectful by tossing trash and stuff at each other but didn't seem violent until the clerk confronted them. It's sad to think that people think they can go around throwing trash and then get violent when someone confronts them about it. Complete lack of respect.

I will say that I probably wouldn't have tried to close the doors with part of the group still in the store. That's not to say that the guy caused the violence or deserved to get beaten up. Just saying that it probably wasn't the best way to handle it. Although I'm not sure what the right thing would have been to handle things with that many people around.

As a whole it's sad to see that people can work themselves int a mob mentality to jump into a fight that someone else starts. It's like a few of those guys were more than excited to hop in and start throwing punches on a single guy that didn't get physical for the most part.

AUTaxMan
09-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Here are my thoughts. It seems to me that it wasn't a premeditated thing. They were obviously being disrespectful by tossing trash and stuff at each other but didn't seem violent until the clerk confronted them. It's sad to think that people think they can go around throwing trash and then get violent when someone confronts them about it. Complete lack of respect.

I will say that I probably wouldn't have tried to close the doors with part of the group still in the store. That's not to say that the guy caused the violence or deserved to get beaten up. Just saying that it probably wasn't the best way to handle it. Although I'm not sure what the right thing would have been to handle things with that many people around.

As a whole it's sad to see that people can work themselves int a mob mentality to jump into a fight that someone else starts. It's like a few of those guys were more than excited to hop in and start throwing punches on a single guy that didn't get physical for the most part.

Maybe the violence wasn't premeditated, but trashing the store and stealing a bunch of stuff was. This has been happening all over the country lately.

greg271126817
09-08-2011, 03:05 PM
there have been violent attacks on everybody throughout the country no matter what the race or gender is. Its been going on for numerous years. Nobody ever posts about the gang activity all across the country, just some random thing that people are doing. This isn't new, and isn't just black people or white people. every race has done multiple violent acts of crime and will continue to do so. There is no need to argue about who did this or who did that. Its a crime and they happen everyday. We can stop all the fighting and arguing by just not posting it in threads. Its part of life that will never go away, and every race is involved, not just one particular race

mrveggieman
09-08-2011, 03:08 PM
there have been violent attacks on everybody throughout the country no matter what the race or gender is. Its been going on for numerous years. Nobody ever posts about the gang activity all across the country, just some random thing that people are doing. This isn't new, and isn't just black people or white people. every race has done multiple violent acts of crime and will continue to do so. There is no need to argue about who did this or who did that. Its a crime and they happen everyday. We can stop all the fighting and arguing by just not posting it in threads. Its part of life that will never go away, and every race is involved, not just one particular race

This gets my vote for post of the day. :cheer2:

AUTaxMan
09-08-2011, 03:11 PM

This isn't about multiple random acts of violent crime. This is about a specific style of crime that has recently reared its head nationwide, and in all cases reported, it is being perpetrated by a single race. If you choose to ignore that, you are ignoring truth.

mrveggieman
09-08-2011, 03:21 PM
This isn't about multiple random acts of violent crime. This is about a specific style of crime that has recently reared its head nationwide, and in all cases reported, it is being perpetrated by a single race. If you choose to ignore that, you are ignoring truth.

So you want to call out an entire race because of the actions of a small minority of them, but then you get offended when someone suggests that your post has the racial overtones? :confused0024:

AUTaxMan
09-08-2011, 03:24 PM
So you want to call out an entire race because of the actions of a small minority of them, but then you get offended when someone suggests that your post has the racial overtones? :confused0024:

Of course my post has racial overtones. That is different from being called a racist, which is how you would like to label me. I am not "calling out an entire race." I am calling for black leadership to do something about this epidemic instead of pretend that it does not exist or write it off as random, raceless acts of violence.

greg271126817
09-08-2011, 03:36 PM
gangs have been doing it for years, just mostly black on black. So why bring it up now? nobody ever said a black guy shot a black guy? why does that get no recognition. It happens everyday in life and will never change. there are also white mobsters a long time ago who hated blacks and committed multiple crimes against them. Watch A bronx tale. and don't tell me that's not the way it was back then either. Any way you look at it its all races everyday doing the same thing

habsheaven
09-08-2011, 03:39 PM
Of course my post has racial overtones. That is different from being called a racist, which is how you would like to label me. I am not "calling out an entire race." I am calling for black leadership to do something about this epidemic instead of pretend that it does not exist or write it off as random, raceless acts of violence.

Calling for "Black Leadership" to do something IS calling out an entire race. The problem is a societal and generational problem, not a racial problem. You cannot simply fix it. Every generation, of every race is becoming more and more violent and disobedient. Parents all around you have been failing for decades.

AUTaxMan
09-08-2011, 03:44 PM
gangs have been doing it for years, just mostly black on black. So why bring it up now? nobody ever said a black guy shot a black guy? why does that get no recognition. It happens everyday in life and will never change. there are also white mobsters a long time ago who hated blacks and committed multiple crimes against them. Watch A bronx tale. and don't tell me that's not the way it was back then either. Any way you look at it its all races everyday doing the same thing

It is brought up now because it is becoming more commonplace and is starting to get national headlines. I had never heard of this type of activity until a few months ago. Also, what people did a long time ago is irrelevant to this discussion.

AUTaxMan
09-08-2011, 03:46 PM
Calling for "Black Leadership" to do something IS calling out an entire race. The problem is a societal and generational problem, not a racial problem. You cannot simply fix it. Every generation, of every race is becoming more and more violent and disobedient. Parents all around you have been failing for decades.

While the latter part of your message is true, this specific mob mentality and this specific type of activity is now more prevalent in the black community than any other, as evidenced by the countless stories of this type popping up nationwide, all involving black teens.

ensbergcollector
09-08-2011, 03:48 PM

there is a difference in violence between two individuals or even normal gang violence as opposed to this. We are talking about 20+ people at the drop of a hat deciding to beat someone and possibly kill them. I think if this happens with any race it deserves to be talked about.

mrveggieman
09-08-2011, 03:49 PM
It is brought up now because it is becoming more commonplace and is starting to get national headlines. I had never heard of this type of activity until a few months ago. Also, what people did a long time ago is irrelevant to this discussion.

How can you say what people did a long time ago is irrelevant? People have been violent to each other since day for form many reasons. Some racial, some religious, some economic, and some were for random reasons such as being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Violence runs across every culture. Despite what you want us to believe violence can occur in places where there are no black people at all. We all as adults, parents and citizens need to step our game up and take back our communities for the sake of our kids instead of passing the buck off to someone else.

Star_Cards
09-08-2011, 03:50 PM

to this, I'd say that the fact that they tend to be teenagers and young adults is a telling detail. I this case, race didn't seem to have as much of a motive as it has in a few of the past incidents.

AUTaxMan
09-08-2011, 03:51 PM
How can you say what people did a long time ago is irrelevant? People have been violent to each other since day for form many reasons. Some racial, some religious, some economic, and some were for random reasons such as being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Violence runs across every culture. Despite what you want us to believe violence can occur in places where there are no black people at all. We all as adults, parents and citizens need to step our game up and take back our communities for the sake of our kids instead of passing the buck off to someone else.

I am talking about this particular mob type of crime that is happening presently and prevalently. Not crime in general. Not the history of racial crime. Not the history of gang crime.

mrveggieman
09-08-2011, 03:53 PM
I am talking about this particular mob type of crime that is happening presently and prevalently. Not crime in general. Not the history of racial crime. Not the history of gang crime.

I got you. Your point is to only call out so called black crime. You turn a blind eye to everyone else. :winking0071:

AUTaxMan
09-08-2011, 03:55 PM
I got you. Your point is to only call out so called black crime. You turn a blind eye to everyone else. :winking0071:

Is the fact that these organized crimes are only being perpetrated by blacks material, or is it just happenstance?

greg271126817
09-08-2011, 04:00 PM
how is that irrelivent, just because it didnt happen in mine or your time. Its still the same thing.

AUTaxMan
09-08-2011, 04:03 PM
how is that irrelivent, just because it didnt happen in mine or your time. Its still the same thing.

What one person did to another in the 1960s should have no bearing on what is happening today.

greg271126817
09-08-2011, 04:04 PM
there is a difference in violence between two individuals or even normal gang violence as opposed to this. We are talking about 20+ people at the drop of a hat deciding to beat someone and possibly kill them. I think if this happens with any race it deserves to be talked about.
how about during slavery period when mobs of white guys would hunt down slaves and beat them to death, or hang them, or rape their wives and all kinds of other things they did. Its the same thing. Or when Columbus came to America and took over the Indian land? I'm sure they did plenty of harmful things to the Indians. I will say it a million times its not anything new. maybe just because its against white people it comes up more often. I am done with this discussion, all it does is cause problems for everyone which should not happen because of other peoples actions

Hilfiger1975
09-08-2011, 04:05 PM
What one person did to another in the 1960s should have no bearing on what is happening today.

The same thing happened in 1960 is happening now...the SAME crimes...

greg271126817
09-08-2011, 04:06 PM
I dont think it was just one person. Maybe in your mind it was, but everyone knows the truth, its in your history book

duwal
09-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Let me clarify this once and for all. Violence against innocent people regarless of if the attackers are black, white, hispanic, asian, muslim, atheist, christian, jewish, gay, bisexual, straight, hindu, repulican, libertarian, democrat, conservative, liberal or any other group is completely wrong as well as it is completely unimportant of the demographic group that the victim falls into. Do ya'll get that or do you need me to break it down even further. Again I am not the one who highlighted the race of the attackers and said that someone from the black community needs to speak out against it.

do you really think it would make more of a difference if someone from the white community came forward and tried to reason with them that doing group crimes like these around the country should not be the 'in' thing to do as opposed to someone from the black community who they might listen to or respect more?

I think Autaxman was merely trying to say that someone should step up and teach that acting like this is the act of fools and, yes, it would make sense that those involved in the crimes would consider the harsh words more of someone with their own background

habsheaven
09-08-2011, 08:57 PM
do you really think it would make more of a difference if someone from the white community came forward and tried to reason with them that doing group crimes like these around the country should not be the 'in' thing to do as opposed to someone from the black community who they might listen to or respect more?

I think Autaxman was merely trying to say that someone should step up and teach that acting like this is the act of fools and, yes, it would make sense that those involved in the crimes would consider the harsh words more of someone with their own background

It's naive to think that young black men are going to relate to (and therefore respect) Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Cosby, Powell or any other nationally known black spokesperson just because they have the same skin colour. It would be more appropriate to call on the local community leaders whom have lived and breathed the lives these youth are living now.