PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville, FL man charged with mudering his infant daughter

mrveggieman
09-12-2011, 05:25 PM
So when are all of the conservative white leaders going to speak out against this violence? In case you haven't figured it out I'm being sarcastic. Believe it or not mr taxman crime and violence...

theonedru
09-12-2011, 05:30 PM
This does not belong in the P&R forum

texansrangerfan73
09-12-2011, 05:40 PM
What a . I bet Florida won't even execute him either! Florida will fry ya for less than 1 ounce of pot though go figure :rolleyes:. Some things just need to have vigilante justice involved in it!!

sanfran22
09-12-2011, 08:37 PM
It's apparent you've missed his point entirely...go figure.

mrveggieman
09-12-2011, 09:03 PM
What a POS. I bet Florida won't even execute him either! Florida will fry ya for less than 1 ounce of pot though go figure :rolleyes:. Some things just need to have vigilante justice involved in it!!

Can I get an amen!! I don't care what race, religion, nationality you are if you kill a child you need to be tourted and executed.

mrveggieman
09-12-2011, 09:08 PM
This does not belong in the P&R forum

How does this not belong? This a news story about a violent crime just like the stories that mrtaxman likes to put out there drawing attention to violence committed by blacks and he wants to call out black leadership? What is the difference? :confused0024:

theonedru
09-12-2011, 09:21 PM
How does this not belong? This a news story about a violent crime just like the stories that mrtaxman likes to put out there drawing attention to violence committed by blacks and he wants to call out black leadership? What is the difference? :confused0024:

My suggestion would be to forget what taxman says/does and worry about what the veggieman says/does.

texansrangerfan73
09-12-2011, 09:32 PM

No it's all races. There is trash that does it crap in every race & ethnicity. Anyone who has taken any kind of pyscholgy in college knows it & knows it comes down to background, environment & so on. Most are just mental health issues & not finding or reaching out for any help. Or they are just sick individuals who should just be put down like the animals they are.

ensbergcollector
09-12-2011, 10:39 PM
for the sake of this forum, there is a big difference in a murder, and a 20+ person riot.

INTIMADATOR2007
09-13-2011, 01:40 AM
Can I get an amen!! I don't care what race, religion, nationality you are if you kill a child you need to be tourted and executed.
I thought all democrats are aginst torture . Better get with your party on that one . You are for torture for a hanious domestic crime , but are against it for war crimes ..mmmmm

mrveggieman
09-13-2011, 09:26 AM
no it's all races. There is trash that does it crap in every race & ethnicity. Anyone who has taken any kind of pyscholgy in college knows it & knows it comes down to background, environment & so on. Most are just mental health issues & not finding or reaching out for any help. Or they are just sick individuals who should just be put down like the animals they are.

+1,000,000

mrveggieman
09-13-2011, 09:34 AM
I thought all democrats are aginst torture . Better get with your party on that one . You are for torture for a hanious domestic crime , but are against it for war crimes ..mmmmm

I actually consider myself independent but I do lean with the democrats on a lot of the issues. Yes I believe in tourture for hate crimes, crimes against children or anything similiar. I am also very much against uneccessary wars such as the one in Iraq. Remember there would be no war crimes without a war.

duane1969
09-13-2011, 09:54 AM
Just curious how you see the Iraq war as unnecessary? No, there were no weapons of mass destruction, but do you really see what has been done there as pointless? Was Saddam Hussein's rule a good one?...

mrveggieman
09-13-2011, 10:04 AM
How in the world is the united states in a position to pass moral judgement on another country with all the history it has on opressing minorities, women, gays, etc. Need I remind you of jim crow laws, lynchings and segregatin from a generation ago? How would you feel if a foreign country decided that bush was no good and decided to invade our country and start a war with us when he was in office. You would gather your weapons and do what you have to do to defend your family and as much as I don't care for bush as the president I would do the same. Bottom lime sadaam by all accounts was no saint but he posed no immediate threat to the us and if the people of iraq wanted him out that was their call to make that move not ours. Now look at the mess that we have.

Just curious how you see the Iraq war as unnecessary? No, there were no weapons of mass destruction, but do you really see what has been done there as pointless? Was Saddam Hussein's rule a good one? Were his people well treated? Was he unbiased and fair to all?

Saddam Hussein was commiting war crimes without war. He used his military to massacre entire settlesments and clans and oppress his people. He was literally responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands if not millions of people. Read on...

Removing him from power was neither pointless, unnecessary or a mistake.

Hilfiger1975
09-13-2011, 10:15 AM
America is a warring country plain an simple. That's why so many countries love us... :winking0071:

duane1969
09-13-2011, 10:18 AM
How in the world is the united states in a position to pass moral judgement on another country with all the history it has on opressing minorities, women, gays, etc. Need I remind you of jim crow laws, lynchings and segregatin from a generation ago? How would you feel if a foreign country decided that bush was no good and decided to invade our country and start a war with us when he was in office. You would gather your weapons and do what you have to do to defend your family and as much as I don't care for bush as the president I would do the same. Bottom lime sadaam by all accounts was no saint but he posed no immediate threat to the us and if the people of iraq wanted him out that was their call to make that move not ours. Now look at the mess that we have.

Slavery and Bush being in office are two diferent things. We outlawed slavery because it was wrong, to ignore a wrong going on somewhere because we do not have a spotless history is illogical.

A country invading while Bush was in office has no basis. Bush was not murdering millions of Americans for opposing his regime. He was not ordering entire towns to be massacred with nerve gas. If you really think that the people of Iraq had the ability to overthrow Hussein then you are seriously misinformed. We are talking about a military that destroyed the entire Kuwaiti military and conquered Kuwait in two days, what could a bunch of sheep farmers with AKs and RPGs hope to accomplish. Yes, the Iraqi army was devastated by the American military but that doesn't mean they were weak. They had thousands of tanks, attack helicopters, artillery, trained special forces...no rebel army would have stood a chance.

duane1969
09-13-2011, 10:21 AM
America is a warring country plain an simple. That's why so many countries love us... :winking0071:

The funny thing is that people want to have their cake and eat it too. When some dictator is killing people the liberals are the first ones to cry about it and then when our military gets involved the liberals are the first ones to cry about that too.

mrveggieman
09-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Yes slavery was ended in the 1860s but segregation still went on for more than 100 years afterwards and racial hate crimes still occur to this day. A country could argue that america has a long history of mistreating it's minorities, has no moral fiber, and has inept leadership so their gov't needs to be overthrown. Who made the united states morally superior to anyone else? When did gwb start walking on water and turning water into wine?

Slavery and Bush being in office are two diferent things. We outlawed slavery because it was wrong, to ignore a wrong going on somewhere because we do not have a spotless history is illogical.

A country invading while Bush was in office has no basis. Bush was not murdering millions of Americans for opposing his regime. He was not ordering entire towns to be massacred with nerve gas. If you really think that the people of Iraq had the ability to overthrow Hussein then you are seriously misinformed. We are talking about a military that destroyed the entire Kuwaiti military and conquered Kuwait in two days, what could a bunch of sheep farmers with AKs and RPGs hope to accomplish. Yes, the Iraqi army was devastated by the American military but that doesn't mean they were weak. They had thousands of tanks, attack helicopters, artillery, trained special forces...no rebel army would have stood a chance.

duane1969
09-13-2011, 10:40 AM
Yes slavery was ended in the 1860s but segregation still went on for more than 100 years afterwards and racial hate crimes still occur to this day. A country could argue that america has a long history of mistreating it's minorities, has no moral fiber, and has inept leadership so their gov't needs to be overthrown. Who made the united states morally superior to anyone else? When did gwb start walking on water and turning water into wine?

Why does it have to be a morally superior person/group to intervene when something wrong is happening?

If an alcoholic, drug-addicted pimp sees a preacher slap his wife should the pimp not call 911 and report it?

Believe me, you probably won't find anybody in this forum that is more supportive of our government staying inside of its borders than me, but even I can see the value of getting involved and protecting the lives of innocent people.

Hilfiger1975
09-13-2011, 10:41 AM
The funny thing is that people want to have their cake and eat it too. When some dictator is killing people the liberals are the first ones to cry about it and then when our military gets involved the liberals are the first ones to cry about that too.
Ya, it's a catch 22. What America needs to do is instead of worrying about feeding other countries, etc. They need to worry about helping the homeless HERE. But i guess theres is no money in that, huh? :confused0024:

Hilfiger1975
09-13-2011, 10:42 AM
If an alcoholic, drug-addicted pimp sees a preacher slap his wife should the pimp not call 911 and report it?

Post of the Day for me! :sign0020:

mrveggieman
09-13-2011, 10:52 AM
Why does it have to be a morally superior person/group to intervene when something wrong is happening?

Believe me, you probably won't find anybody in this forum that is more of a seperatist than me but even I can see the value in protecting the lives of innocent people.

The terrorists committed the horrible 9/11 attacks believed that america is wicked and took it upon themselves to pass moral judgement on us. Using that same logic one could believe that you would be ok with what they did even though I would believe that you are not. Bottom line is that american needs to stay out other countries business if they expect other countries to stay out of ours.

Hilfiger1975
09-13-2011, 11:01 AM
The terrorists committed the horrible 9/11 attacks believed that america is wicked and took it upon themselves to pass moral judgement on us. Using that same logic one could believe that you would be ok with what they did even though I would believe that you are not. Bottom line is that american needs to stay out other countries business if they expect other countries to stay out of ours.
That's makes too much sense, America will never do that! :sign0020:

Hilfiger1975
09-13-2011, 11:05 AM
I hope those "liberal" comments wasn't directed at me...

duane1969
09-13-2011, 11:05 AM

I am fine with that. I have long advocated bringing home ALL of our troops, securing our borders and fixing our own problems. However, if our government suddenly started killing people from Maine just because they are from Maine I would hope that someone would intervene and not just shrug their shoulds and take a "not my problem" mentality.

duane1969
09-13-2011, 11:06 AM
I hope those "liberal" comments wasn't directed at me...

Not directed at any one person. Just giving credence to the fact that it is typically liberals who want us to perform "peace keeping" missions and then complain when we don't mind our own business.

Hilfiger1975
09-13-2011, 11:07 AM
Not directed at any one person. Just giving credence to the fact that it is typically liberals who want us to perform "peace keeping" missions and then complain when we don't mind our own business.
Gotcha! Just wanted to verify you wasn't trying to call me a liberal... :winking0071:

duane1969
09-13-2011, 11:09 AM
Gotcha! Just wanted to verify you wasn't trying to call me a liberal... :winking0071:

Nah, I try not to offend people without just cause :cheer2:

Hilfiger1975
09-13-2011, 11:09 AM
Nah, I try not to offend people without just cause :cheer2:
:winking0071:

mrveggieman
09-13-2011, 11:11 AM
I am fine with that. I have long advocated bringing home ALL of our troops, securing our borders and fixing our own problems. However, if our government suddenly started killing people from Maine just because they are from Maine I would hope that someone would intervene and not just shrug their shoulds and take a "not my problem" mentality.

Funny you should mention that has already happened. America has killed people who were different from the majority and ironically enough during the same time we were over in vietnam fighting telling the people of vietnam to fight for their freedom all along all of ameica's citizens did not enjoy equal rights and sad to say some were killed because of it. No country came to america to start a fight because we were wrong in how we treated minorities.

Hilfiger1975
09-13-2011, 11:13 AM
funny you should mention that has already happened. America has killed people who were different from the majority and ironically enough during the same time we were over in vietnam fighting telling the people of vietnam to fight for their freedom all along all of ameica's citizens did not enjoy equal rights and sad to say some were killed because of it. No country came to america to start a fight because we were wrong in how we treated minorities.
+1

duane1969
09-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Funny you should mention that has already happened. America has killed people who were different from the majority and ironically enough during the same time we were over in vietnam fighting telling the people of vietnam to fight for their freedom all along all of ameica's citizens did not enjoy equal rights and sad to say some were killed because of it. No country came to america to start a fight because we were wrong in how we treated minorities.

What does civil rights issues of the 60's have to do with whether or not we did a good thing by toppling Hussein? It would still appear that you feel that because we have a less than stellar history that we should ignore it when other atrocities are done. That logic makes no sense to me.

Do me a favor. Google Foundation for the Defense of Democracies. They have a series of videos that were recorded by Fedayeen Saddam when they were carrying out Hussein's regime orders. After you watch a few get back to me and tell me that we should have stayed out of it. Note of warning, they are highly graphic and not for the feint of heart. I had to look away numerous times.

mrveggieman
09-13-2011, 12:12 PM
I can't look at that type of stuff at my job but I will when I get home. My point is still how can american go around with a hollier than thou attitude but in 2011 it still can't get it's own affairs in order? :confused0024:

What does civil rights issues of the 60's have to do with whether or not we did a good thing by toppling Hussein? It would still appear that you feel that because we have a less than stellar history that we should ignore it when other atrocities are done. That logic makes no sense to me.

Do me a favor. Google Foundation for the Defense of Democracies. They have a series of videos that were recorded by Fedayeen Saddam when they were carrying out Hussein's regime orders. After you watch a few get back to me and tell me that we should have stayed out of it. Note of warning, they are highly graphic and not for the feint of heart. I had to look away numerous times.

duane1969
09-13-2011, 12:51 PM
I can't look at that type of stuff at my job but I will when I get home. My point is still how can american go around with a hollier than thou attitude but in 2011 it still can't get it's own affairs in order? :confused0024:

I just don't buy into that idea. Why does it have to be a "holier than thou" attitude? If a dictator is killing thousands of people then someone should intervene. It is the human thing to do. To ignore atrocities like what he was doing is the same as advocating them.

mrveggieman
09-13-2011, 12:55 PM
I just don't buy into that idea. Why does it have to be a "holier than thou" attitude? If a dictator is killing thousands of people then someone should intervene. It is the human thing to do. To ignore atrocities like what he was doing is the same as advocating them.

Here in america as I most of us know abortion is legal under most circumstances. However the practice is outlawed in other countries. Abortion kills millions of unborn children. What it someother country took it upon themselves to say that they must save the lives of millions of unborn babies in america? Ya'll laugh at my logic for saying that just like most other countries are laughing at america for invading iraq. Just a little food for thought. :winking0071: