PDA

View Full Version : NFL HOF confusing/interesting email

TPotts
09-13-2011, 02:41 PM
So I asked through the "contact us" link for a list who accepts mail on the official HOF website. They gave me a list of only 20 or so people who do not accept mail through the hall. Telling me all other living players will accept mail. So Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, & Gale Sayers get mail forwarded to them? I know this is way to good to be true, theres no way some of those guys will sign. Obviously its still up to the player to actually follow through with it, but anyone ever try anybody who you've never seen a success from, guys who are never, ever in TTM talks?

& Oddly enough some of guys on the "do not send list" oddly sign through other addresses. Largent, Tittle, Shula, Csonka, Butkus all on the list.

I'd love to try out guys like Len Dawson, Randy White,, Joe Namath, & Tony Dorsett, etc but do I even want to waste my time/cards/money or anyone thinks theres a slight chance that not only sign for me but maybe start a new trend for a player?

Any thoughts?

Tyler

size17shoes
09-13-2011, 02:51 PM
randy white signs the other three dont through the mail..shula signs one item through the mail..Sayers signs from his business address for $.Riceand jim brown , buy them

browse ttm manager and you'll find addresses for HOFers

TPotts
09-13-2011, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the info... But what I'm saying is guys that on one ever really talks about... Do i have chance?

Riggs
09-13-2011, 04:39 PM
I sent to Rice, smith, irvin, Randle, think deion sanders c/o the hall, there induction weekends & never heard anything back. I know I have sent to more but will have to check my notes when I get home.

TTMcardMaster
09-13-2011, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the info... But what I'm saying is guys that on one ever really talks about... Do i have chance?

Pretty much no chance. Just because they recieve it doesn't mean they sign it. No reason for those stars to sign dozens of things in the mail when they can go to a GTSM show and sign for $100+ an item. Now, you could be very, very optimistic and send to the Rice's, Sanders, Namaths anyway, but just keep your expectations low.

REDANDGOLDPRIDE
09-13-2011, 08:07 PM
There should be an address for every living HOF'er in the database. And if you see none/no recent successes from them, they don't sign anymore. Simple as that.

Namath, Rice.. All those guys.. Never. Just save your time, money, cards, and materials.

Guys like Randy White, Dawson, Csonka etc don't sign anymore either. Believe me, people have tried.

TPotts
09-13-2011, 08:59 PM
I hear ya guys, just a thought. I am gonna try a few of some not so huge names anyway, hope for the best.

akoch
09-21-2011, 10:35 AM
There should be an address for every living HOF'er in the database. And if you see none/no recent successes from them, they don't sign anymore. Simple as that.

Namath, Rice.. All those guys.. Never. Just save your time, money, cards, and materials.

Guys like Randy White, Dawson, Csonka etc don't sign anymore either. Believe me, people have tried.

I got Rice c/o ESPN the other day. Also, I have the home address for Sayers if you need him. I haven't had much success via the HOF.

size17shoes
09-21-2011, 01:47 PM
big name hofers do not sign through the hall, and if they do..most likely autopenned( montana, young, staubach, emmitt smith,etc.)
im from canton... been writing the hof for quite a long time..best to send to older players through the hall versus the newer ones

size17shoes
09-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Gale sayers
825 Corporate Pkwy Vernon Hills, IL. 60061
$$$$$