PDA

View Full Version : Who won the GOP Debate?

andrewhoya
09-23-2011, 08:15 AM
Forgot to post this last night. Once again, Ron Paul was snubbed of the 'big' questions. Shocking, huh? :rolleyes:

DaClyde
09-23-2011, 09:37 AM
It's pathetic the way the media blatantly ignores him, while pandering to "candidates" who are even lower in the polls. He's the only one in the bunch that will give an honest answer to a question, rather than just spouting tired Republicanisms.

pghin08
09-23-2011, 10:07 AM
It's pathetic the way the media blatantly ignores him, while pandering to "candidates" who are even lower in the polls. He's the only one in the bunch that will give an honest answer to a question, rather than just spouting tired Republicanisms.

I know, it's as if they don't realize that massive following that Paul has.

marekschwarz33
09-23-2011, 10:22 AM

He wasn't the only one this time. Guess you weren't paying attention to Gary Johnson, the other Libertarian on stage. I think he actually outshined Paul last night but he doesn't have as big of a following yet sadly.

pghin08
09-23-2011, 10:31 AM
He wasn't the only one this time. Guess you weren't paying attention to Gary Johnson, the other Libertarian on stage. I think he actually outshined Paul last night but he doesn't have as big of a following yet sadly.

I like Johnson a lot. He did really well when he was Governor of New Mexico

andrewhoya
09-23-2011, 04:55 PM

I saw him. Certainly better that Romney, Perry, etc, but imo not yet to Paul.

INTIMADATOR2007
09-23-2011, 09:09 PM
The best line of the night come from Johnson "the neighbors 2 dogs have created more shovel ready jobs than Obama.. ha,ha,ha, . He was good , but cant win imo. Herman Cain also did well and gave true and factual answers . Rick Perry just made his hole deeper and Romney is still just a Rino who will probably get the nomination . I would like to see Newt get the respect he deserves but folks are tired of life long politicans .

theonedru
09-23-2011, 10:14 PM
They can yap and say whatever they want but in the end no matter who wins we all lose when they re nag on campaign promises and fall int line with whatever friends their parties are bowing to continuing the circle of debauchery

andrewhoya
09-24-2011, 09:13 AM
They can yap and say whatever they want but in the end no matter who wins we all lose when they re nag on campaign promises and fall int line with whatever friends their parties are bowing to continuing the circle of debauchery

Aaaaaaand how about those who have actually read bills written by their own parties and vetoed them?

theonedru
09-24-2011, 02:13 PM
Aaaaaaand how about those who have actually read bills written by their own parties and vetoed them?

You mean the bills that makes sense and would actually benefit the average human being

andrewhoya
09-24-2011, 02:49 PM
You mean the bills that makes sense and would actually benefit the average human being

No... the ones that make no sense but still get passed.

jaybird_1981
09-24-2011, 07:23 PM
Perry did horrible, continuously attacking Romneys book was a mistake. I think the best of the night is also the most unelectable and that being Newt.