PDA

View Full Version : 2 officers indicted in beating of student after md/duke game last season

mrveggieman
09-23-2011, 01:24 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/story/Maryland-two-officers-indicted-in-college-student-beating-092011

sanfran22
09-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Can I ask a question? Why do you always post these types of stories? What does it have to do with Politics and Religion? Are you anti-cop?

Star_Cards
09-23-2011, 02:36 PM
I think the religion/politics forum should actually be religion/politics/current events.

As far as this story, If the officers used excessive force then they should be punished. I haven't seen the video.

sanfran22
09-23-2011, 02:42 PM
I think the religion/politics forum should actually be religion/politics/current events.

As far as this story, If the officers used excessive force then they should be punished. I haven't seen the video.

I agree with you on both counts. That wasn't my point though.....

Star_Cards
09-23-2011, 02:53 PM
I didn't make the leap to thinking he was anti cop by posting this. I think he was posting a current event. Not sure.

sanfran22
09-23-2011, 03:01 PM
I didn't make the leap to thinking he was anti cop by posting this. I think he was posting a current event. Not sure.

Not this in particular, but there have been a bunch. I didn't assume, I was asking why all the negativity (non political). Also, why post the headline and a link without any discussion. Happens a lot. I was just curious....

mrveggieman
09-23-2011, 03:47 PM
This was a news/political/sports story. I used to live in that part of maryland for several years. I know for a fact how a lot of PG county cops are. I just was putting it out there as an fyi.

Star_Cards
09-23-2011, 03:58 PM
Not this in particular, but there have been a bunch. I didn't assume, I was asking why all the negativity (non political). Also, why post the headline and a link without any discussion. Happens a lot. I was just curious....

I wouldn't have thought to question him if he was anti police just by seeing his post.

I usually like to see a posters thoughts along with a post myself.